Worked my ass off for 4 years to acquire an impressive physique

>Worked my ass off for 4 years to acquire an impressive physique.
>found a decent gf.
>was a virgin for 21 years before I got her so I fuck her every single night.
>lose 30 lbs of muscle mass throughout a month.
>too ashamed to even post my body on Veeky Forums anymore.
>should I kill myself right now?

Pic related: the semen demon that took my gains

if you believe this, sure.

Priorities m8

Nice humblebrag brah

more pics

>was a virgin for 21 years

>lose 30 lbs of muscle throughout a month
>4 years of consistent lifting broken by a single roastie

Totally bro

>Should I kill myself right now?

Yes

I made it to 22. Can anyone top my high score?

27 here

I tried working out but my body felt exhausted. I convinced myself that I'm gonna bulk back up during the winter but I'm too discouraged now seeing as my lack of discipline drove me to lose so much progress. In other words; I made this thread not to brag but to be shuned for my failures.

40 here. I gave up 20 year ago.

I'm getting there

literally not possible, you were just DYEL to begin with

Steve Carrell?

I'm gonna follow my instincts and assume you're a liar until I see some before/after pics

I get it, bro.

Was 5'10" and 190-195lbs at 10-15% be. Lifts were good, I felt great. I loved going to workout. I felt happy and at peace with the iron. We built up a wonderful relationship over 2-3 years.

Meet girl. Start working out less/cutting sessions short. Try to get her to join me. She just gets moody and ruins everything. Body composition changed. Weight only dropped 5-10lbs. I was softer...weaker.

Just destroyed my commitment to the iron and stalled me of progress.

3 years later. 3 years of inconsistent, half-assed training and sedentary living. I'm back at it. I'm angry at myself...but I use it to push me forward. I will reach my old body in record time. I will surpass it. I will be healthier and happier.

>Not adjusting your TDEE to account for sex

Nigga it's real simple
>Set target for weight gain or loss per week
>Account for gaining 1lb muscle mass/month
>Weigh self every day
>Compare last 5 days to intended weight
>If too low, increase TDEE, if too high, lower TDEE

Really you're the dumbass for letting yourself lose 30lbs before doing anything about it.

this shit needs to be on a "things DYELs say" thread

>i was buff but den i got a girlfriend n all my gains vanished :((

pussy is more important than working out

she looks hot

therefore dont worry about it unless she stops finding you attractive

what is with this virgin shaming

what is wrong with us,
why can we never be happy?

the shredded gods of aesthetics in here are all, tfw no gf
the ones with gf's are either ashamed of them or ashamed of themselves

just be content, bro's

in a world thats always got you wanting more, driven by capitalism, being content is generally looked down upon

but I urge you to just look around and see where you've put yourself. and just be at peace.

Yes, work hard, get that body back you've always desired, but don't forget how lucky you are, and never be ashamed to adapt to a new situation how you see fit.

just be happy.

i just want everyone to be happy, fuck.

Not as tall, only 5'8. But I did the same thing. It's infurating to think where i'd be if I had just kept going.

I appreciate u familia. This post made me feel good.

>what is wrong with us,
>why can we never be happy?
that's human nature, no matter how hard you try, you'll never be absolutely content with what you have

>shaming
when will this meme end

30lbs of muscle..

What you forgot to fucking eat for a whole month or what ? Also like others said you're grossly exaggerating.

It would take at least two years to lose 30lbs of muscle mass, and that assumes no exercise whatsoever and eating a shit tier diet.

Dont be a retard OP.

maybe he stopped roiding

roids aint magic bruv

Confirmation bias.
Us that are happy never talk about feels because why would we?

this is retarded

Very buddhist outlook

I agree with you 100% user. All we need are the simple things.

Is your gf happy? Are you happy with your relationship? Does fucking her everyday guarantee that she won't cheat on you?

If you answered yes to all of the above, why does it fucking matter if you lose some of your gains? Like seriously. Stop being a massive faglord. You've accomplished the basic tenet of life: find a mate. Good job.

If you feel like you're losing muscle, buy some adjustable dumbbells and do light exercises all week. All that ultimately matters is that your heart is strong, and you have good endurance--so that when you're 50 years old, your heart doesn't explode because you've been accumulating fat over the last 30 for being a fatass who thinks everything was alright.

>>should I kill myself right now?
you spend your weekend shitposting on Veeky Forums. you already know the answer to this

fucking beta, go lift a weight phaggot

hire a hooker you fag. I lost mine at 19 by going to a massage parlour. She fucked me right there.