Next coin to go over $10

Look at supply 629,610, just added to CMC

coinexchange.io/market/INXT/BTC

Internxt is a Peer-To-Peer (P2P) cloud computing network that allows users from all over the globe to cooperate in the creation of a decentralized internet. Users can sell the resources of their machines to those looking to host their data in a more private, secure and efficient way. Internxt's cloud platform will not only offer a superior technology to the one of traditional cloud services, but it will also strive to be competitive in terms of price and user experience. Internxt strives to make an intuitive technology that's as user friendly as the one from already existing top-tier services.

Other urls found in this thread:

internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf
tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/internxt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice, just bought 100k!

Market cap of 1 million with decent product. Easiest moon mission in existence

unironically this

Fuck you guys in the trollbox i wasn't done accumulating

less than 10k for sell, this is a no brainer.

Lol this shit is gonna dump any minute

is it on binance? i only buy on binance now.

Coinexchange

this is not going to dump, join the telegram, the devs have big news soon, and check out the roadmap.

fuck you im trying to get some

Here's the whitepaper
internxt.io/whitepaper.pdf

Fucking stop it user. Wait till the website relaunch and rebranding gets closer to shill, trying to accumulate here... You fuckers have no patience.

is it seriously only 1m market cap?

thanks man i'll look into it.

ain't nobody clicking that shit, nigga

And fuck no i aint buying this high either

someone answer me?

Obvious P&D, there's literally NOTHING this coin does.

You replied to the same person nigga. I'm not trying to steal your link don't worry.
tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/internxt/
Go through the link on that if you're that scared.
yes it's really at 1 million market cap

the trollbox is already shilling and fomoing so i'd wait for a bit. I already lost fomoing voise and elix

everyone shilling this coin ITT is part of a discord group

I hope nobody falls for this shit for the 10344323th time

Damn it people are flooding in on Etherdelta. I wasn't done accumulating. Good thing I bought some super cheap a few days ago

lol bought at 25 less than one hour ago, wish I had bought more

is cheaper at coinex or ether?

Whichever one takes the least amount of time to transfer. It's fucking exploding right now thanks to coinmarketcap

fuck sakes, i was trying to buy cheap coins on ED

yeah I am just so stupid to use etherdelta, dont understand that shit and i dont have btc on coinex, i may just send it as ltc

please noobs, please don't fall for this discord pump n dumb for the 500th time. when you see people shilling unknown coins, and so many replies in a short amount of time, its all the red flags you need.

fuck you discordfags

pump and dump #1223423. It's already up 1000%, do not buy unless you love losing money. Pajeet discord groups need to be murdered

I got fucked into buying at 45 when I could have bought at 35 because literally the second my btc transfered it showed up on cmc.
Oh well

no one has enough of it to dump, supply is very low, this will go to 10 dollars soon.

Just added to coinmarketcap it probably has some room to go

Definitely cheaper on Coinex right now, people are eating up the sell orders on EtherDelta

gotcha will send it as ltc so it goes faster

stfu pajeet no one buy this buy BLAS instead

uhh no, it should be valued at $100k marketcap, not $2million

why not both tho

Why $100k?

Look at the ebtc shitcoin

>mfw literally nobody is selling
hope you accumulated lmao

If ebtc is at 8 fucking million i'm actually guaranteed gains by buying in at 1 million market cap

>this will go to 10 dollars soon.
lol shut the fuck up discord fag

Oh, also: I'm the one that made the thread yesterday. I'm not in any discord groups or anything, just some guy that bought into a shitcoin and wanted to take you all with me, up or down.

So glad I bought in this morning, thank you to the kind user who shilled this. /comfy/

lol totally agree, cant believe ebtc is 8 m

>buying at ath
I am keeping a hawk eye on it though.

look at these walls

almost touching that lambo

i shouldve listened to the user last night, although i didnt realise it was on ED yet

missed out big time

im new to this can someone please explain what this means?

Is making money really this easy? I bought in this morning at 25k. God, it feels fucking amazing to be early to the game for once.

Check out the spread on the buy orders. Just put a buy order in somewhere and i'm sure retard will sell it to you.

Basically small walls means that the coin can go up a lot higher, because you dont need a lot of volume to make the price go higher. Although it can be manipulated, and also even big walls can be taken down, so it isnt that important

sold in the 70's already waiting for someone to dump it to my buy lowball buy order.

same man, same.

I bought at 25k literally one hour ago lol, a small amount though

so if i have a lot of money I can manipulate the price?

What makes you think it will get dumped?

of course, but you can manipulate other currencies way easier

Oh about the walls, I was mostly trying to say that coin holders can manipulate the price by adding walls, not if you dont hold the coin

retards like here nigger i guarantee even a dolphin can drag the price down with no volume.

fuck im late to this train dont want to buy near ath someone shill me a new coin please i fucking missed COSS, XCS, BLAS, and this shit

>ATH

Nigga this coin literally went on coinmarketcap a few hours ago, still a very good price to get in at.

we have anons here goldfish fighting here. Anything below around 35k is good.

nah bro 79k is the highest this is gonna go and now its falling, pump is over time to find new coin. its the cycle of cryptos

k stay poor faggot

cant wait for the new website. This coin is going to be big. 10x

but it already 7x form yesterday

Right now its worth like 1M, it definitely will go up from there

Thanks for the fudding guys. My lowball order in the 20k range got filled.

when people dont know about walls you know you have an edge ;)

LOL good thing i didnt buy cuz if i did i would kill myself. Told yall this shit was coming to an end. Easy go up = easy come down

bruh it is literally going for x4 the price of yesterday, and only increasing

lucky bastards that got there orders filled at 25k

Holy SHIT this dumped hard.

which P&D discord group is this?

thank you.

I tried to make one but didnt get on time

How much money are u guys throwing at this?

Veeky Forums

2btc buy order only on fagexchange? the fuck?

just sold at 65 ad put a buy order at 35. lets go mates

>selling

how do you guys fill orders so fast i cant do it from my phone lol

kinda answered your own question/ don't use your phone

It is literally still trading for >$2

t. fucking retard.

I am just waiting for the volume to get above 100btc i got back my initial investment, then this shit will give me awesome returns.

5 million market cap soon brother
my low ball order just went through as well

>Tfw bought half of mine at 20k sats last night and did a buy order for the other half at 17k sats overnight in case of a dip

Fuck, shouldn't have been greedy. Oh well, at least I got some at 20k. Stuck that other BTC in EBET so I should be good right

I will not sell until there is like a dozen threads here fomoing, im done trading for now.

Bought half of my bitcoin's worth, I mean

im thinking it will stabilize around 50k as well as the one idiot that sold me their bags is gone now.

Oh yes, very soon. Exciting times

you all missed your chance in the 50k the next run up will be over 100k

Is it too late to get in?

$10 future coin. currently $3
low supply

make your choice

definitely $10 a coin very soon

By when ?

new website/rebrand in the next few days, I'd get in quick we don't really know when just 'soon'

>dips hard
>all of the buy orders are filled on ED except mine

seriously, both buy order above and below mine were all filled. i must be the unluckiest fucker alive

Etherdelta sucks and is also amazing for this reason. Nice quads tho mr unlucky