Tfw a girl likes you

>tfw a girl likes you

can't say I know that feel I'm afraid

>tfw you suddenly realize this when it's too late

I can't handle it

>tfw you realise this but still miss your chance with the perfect qt like a beta
>tfw all the other girls that like you are fat

Go for it bb, the unknown is a rush. Just never stop lifting.

>tfw one of your childhood girl friends is now your perfect girl
>tfw you see her every now again on the street, at a get together and just matched with her on tinder
>tfw you both have feeling to an extent but nothing ever eventuates because you're afraid of ruining what you have

When you dig deep enough it's actually just some chemicals and neural pathways through the universe realising itself which is creating this attraction why bother

I always get cat called by the same group of girls at the same time whenever I go for a jog.

Whoa so deep and intelligence you are the first one to figure that out you speshil snoflake you

>tfw coworkers tease you for liking a girl coworker
>tfw you're actually gay and like a guy coworker

fucking this

I hate it

I have other problems though. Recovering /fat/, and I've lost quite a bit and still working.

I only reconnected w/ her in the last few years and have been trying to get more opportunities to hang out.

It sucks because I want to lose more weight before making a move, but weight loss is a slow process and I don't want to wait too long.

Just fuck my shit up, Veeky Forums ;_;

take it slow user-kun...BUT not too slow.

>ruining what you have
Nigger what the fuck do you have if our only contact with her is seeing her every now again on the street?

I don't think you understand how little contact average Veeky Forumsizen has with the opposite sex. You learn to savior even the smallest victories

quit stalling. Those small victories are nothing.

I like to think we're the Batman of society. We lift because people need it, because somebody has to do it. Somebody has to be the silent beauty, the gatherer of secret mires. Every once in a while a girl gives us an approving mire as if to say: "that'll do user, that'll do". And it'll be just enough for us to lift another day

I like that user-kun, but still having a gf is pretty nice. She lifts with me then sex, I love it familia.

>tfw girl likes you
>tfw you think she's kinda cute
>turns out she's kinda mentally unstable
>about 90% certain she shares my kinks though

What do I do here, Veeky Forums?

Put your dick in it.

Just see her in person. If there is some chemistry and it feels right then go for it. If you're not feeling it, then don't. Don't try to force anything, just go with the flow and try to enjoy yourself my man

>be happy, alone
>girl is friendly to you
>laying in bed imagining being with her

Wtf is wrong with me? I swear it only hits me before and after sleeping or just when I'm very tired.. Jerking off makes it go away mostly.

good advice OP

Happens to me too

>tfw mom asked me if I was gay because I have no gf

>the unknown is a rush

More so for women. Women want excitement above anything else.

I wasn't ready for this feel.

You dont need women
>go to imagefaps
>search "lolita"
>fap like crazy
Thx me later

>More so for women. Women want excitement above anything else.
what? Nigga you boring then.

>tfw gf broke up with me after 9 years
>Get Veeky Forums and run into her 4 months later after dropping 60 pounds
>She is crazy into me and leaves her bf for me
>Two weeks go by and she starts crying saying she loves me but can't get over the past and decided to never date me again, but wants to be friends forever
>Say ok but it's killing me inside
>She's drunk and calls me up and sucks my dick and then had sex with 20 minutes later
>Tells me nothing has changed and I was just a hot guy near while she was drunk, tells me she loves me and passes out drunk asking me to stay
>This was 15 minutes ago

Starting tomorrow I'm blocking her number and never speaking to her again. I'm literally going to hang myself if I have to feel this pain anymore, so I'm cutting all ties.

God I have ZERO contact with women but after I get Veeky Forums and leave the house I know this is going to happen to me. I'm used to being an emotionless zombie and idk how I'm going to handle these feelings when I get them. You probably get the feeling at night because we naturally want to snuggle up to another body at night. It's only natural, we evolved to be like this so we would fall in love and reproduce ;_;

/v/ plz go

>tfw my dad and brother both asked me this
They were 100% serious too

Holy shit

Good idea user, she sounds nuts

countless times of going for it made me never try again

now i dream of a girl walking up to me and doing it all for me and we all know how realistic that is

Great stuff but isnt this illegal?

Good she sounds like a fucking slut. Who would want a relationship with someone who just drops their boyfriend like that.

I think you're right. I guess I just need to train harder so I'm too exhausted to think about it and train myself mentally to diminish the thoughts, it's too depressing. That or just jerk off every night.

kill yourself

Love you based user

She dropped her boyfriend who was the rebound after me. Not like the matters. I was her first when she was 14 and we dated since. She was always quiet and really nice and caring. After she left me, all she does is get blackout drunk, fuck dudes, and do acid and coke. Literally what the fuck happens to women.

Raiding your house...
WITH NO SURVIVORS!

And you were the rebound after him. She's a degenerate coke whore why do you even care about her. Is that the kind of woman you want raising your kids?

>first
Well there you go. Women are always secretly in love with their first. They always remember their first.

But I don't want to be remembered. I want to be forgotten.

Maybe getting caught was part of my plan

>tfw a girl likes you
>She has a bf
Every single fucking time. Maybe I should just resign myself to being a professional homewrecker. What ever happened to getting friend zoned anyway. This bitches are supposed to be loyal, god damn whores.

Why don't you have a big seat over there

Do you have cookies and lemonade 4me?

>bf
So fucking what? She's not married, there's no sacred bond between a boyfriend and girlfriend. If she wants to leave him for you she'll show that. If you don't accept her then she'll back off.

Lrn2playthegame

Tfw she breaks up with her boyfriend and you've got plans to catch up

Looking good boiiiiz

>So fucking what? She's not married, there's no sacred bond between a boyfriend and girlfriend
And what exactly is the sacred bond when you're married, a fucking stupid ring?
You'd have to be a real whore/scumbag to believe wtf you just said.

Any girl willing to cheat or leave her boyfriend so easily is worth nothing more than a quick pump and dump. I just want to find a girl with some worth but all I see are whores.

Enjoy being cucked when someone better comes along fag.

>tfw jewish
>work with jewish girl who started there
>she is beautiful jewess from east coast with pretty face and wavy brown hair and thick everywhere
>tfw you'll never have a chance with her

I have never known that feel and will never know that feel, no matter how fit I become.
Lifting doesn't cure autism or my deeply embedded sense of self loathing.

This

It's not my job to ensure that all the whores in the world stay loyal to their boyfriends.

Speaking from experience there aye bro?

>tfw was hugless kissless virgin for 21 years(was fat as fatass from 1-19yo)
>tfw get 10/10 asian qt gf
>tfw 1.5 years later realize that I don't even love her anymore
>tfw don't even care about sex anymore
>tfw she controls me cuz deep down I still hate myself even if I'm now shredded

should I leave her brahs

>Family ask me why I don't have a wife yet (23, I'm 23 god dammit)
>Eh I don't really want one
>Yeah you want one, you'll find a girl one day and you'll have kids
You think I would want a relationship when I have not seen a happy couple in my entire life? God damn marriage and kids look like the worst thing ever stop trying to convince me otherwise

I think he got the word "sacred" confused with the word "legal/economic"

I don't get this about parents. They always ask kids who are losers like us if we're gay because we never brought home a girlfriend. Don't they realize we would bring a boy home if we were?

One will come along user, just keep waiting.

Being married is a lot deeper bond than being bf gf. You'll understand when you're older.

>tfw a girl pretends to like you so she can laugh at you with her friends

yes you idiot. never stay with someone just for sex, you can get that anywhere

This. I have the best time of my life ahead of me. The last thing I want is to be bogged down with kids and starting a life.

>tfw mom can't accept the fact that I'll never get married (or even have a gf) and that she won't ever have grandchildren

>You think I would want a relationship when I have not seen a happy couple in my entire life?
Fucking word brah, if I'm going to be with someone it's because they're worth being with. Anyone else is better off as a one night stand.

they're all whores.

why even stick around? Have better self respect for yourself you dumbass.

>Married at 23
The fuck

>tfw I know people getting married right out of college
>they haven't even lived together outside of college
Can't wait to see this divorce in a few years

Nigga you Asian or Indian? The fuck being married at 23

Parents married at 20 or so
Grandparents married at 22
Brother married at 20, other brother married at 19
My family has not seen an older single person in actual generations

No I'm a kissless virgin :^)

Aussie, m8

>he's been jew'd
RIP white race

Tae fuck, sucks you're being badgered about it. You live in Ausland too?

hang in there faggot. the next years is hell.

>female relative
>"You're so handsome user, I bet women at college can't keep their hands off of you"

>grandpa married at 19 with an 18 year old grandma
>dad is 20 years younger than grandpa
>dad married at 30 with my 23 year old mom
>I wasn't born until my dad was 38
>difference in dad and grandpa's age is 20 years
>difference in my age and dad's age is almost 40 years
It's kinda weird when I think about it.

>at work
>help a girl with a computer problem
>she says it would be awesome to have a guy that knows so much about computers at home too
>just laugh it off
Does she want the D?

Girls aren't worth it senpai.
>be me
>lift 6 days a week
>finally hit 225, 350, 405
>meet girl
>hangout a lot, bang, fun stuff
>"I gotta go home and get to sleep"
>"so you can go to the gym in the morning?" "Just skip it, everyone deserves a break"
>okay
>continues everyday for a year
>lose all gains
>replace all gains with fat
>breakup with gains goblin
>200lbs 35% bf
>depressed
>finally return to gym
>back at day 1
>struggle with lmao1pl8 on bench and squat, barely do lmao2pl8 on dead
>never again

It is, having kids after 30 is wierd. 25 is the peak age for having kids.

>tfw MILF haircut lady asked if I had been lifting during typical haircut bullshit

You can easily remedy this feel by acting awkward and avoiding eye contact when you next encounter her. That's what I do, and it works everytime.

It's not the fault of a girl when you are a weak willed pussy. She's probably a lesbian and found the girly pussy side of you attractive.

You retard

What?

Yeah in rural NSW senpai
It's alright though, they aren't going to talk me into it

Lel, sick burn m8

You're retard

>tfw only fat/unattractive girls ever like me
>tfw any hot girl that likes me doesn't make it known

Senpai, explain.

> Thought I had found my oneitis
> been together for almost a year
> she was perfect to me
> she knew how to manage me perfectly ( I have ADHD, so I need some control)
> 1,5 week ago she just blankly told me ''we need to talk''
> told me she didn't love me anymore, just saw me as a friend and couldn't see a future ahead of us
>tfw I am 23 years old and was ready to settle down with her and finally thought this was it.
> my life feels empty inside, I can't stop thinking of her
> wake up at 4.30 AM every morning and just sobs
> been hitting the gym every day since she left me, lost 2,5 kilos
> the pain won't go away

why is life so unfair guys, I thought my life was finally settled. I wrote to her multiple times and told her how shitty I felt and asked her to give me a chance, she was ice cold. it hurts so goddamn much.

Then I am honour bound to take the words of the virgin as gospel.
I will prepare to be cucked ;^)

Because you have to work for those. Fat girls have to try because no one wants them.

not that user but did you just laugh? Dumbass you should have made a move.