Hello Veeky Forums, I just need some advice

Okay guys, I honestly want to get a girlfriend or fwb.

Secondly, I read the sticky and started eating healthier (no fast food, pastry (sugary foods/sugar), soft drinks and started
walking more.

Lastly, I will use some of the money that I've earned for a gym membership, because I want to get a bit muscular and attract a few women.

What piece of advice would you give a guy who's trying to get lean, just to attract girls ?

>Okay guys, I honestly want to get a girlfriend or fwb.
boy did you come to the right place

Advice? Come back when you want to do it for yourself. At least then you should stick to it.

>I honestly want to get a girlfriend or fwb.
We all do, buddy..

Hey dude.

Looks don't help like you think they do. All women enjoy looking at an attractive man but your core behavior (i.e confidence) is far more attractive than your bicep. The reason you see women with muscular guys (which isn't that common in the real world) isn't because they're muscular but because they're self-confident. You, like the vast majority of men, are putting the cart before the horse and not understand what actually attracted women. A common error indeed.

If you want to life because it makes you feel good, do it. However, if you want a relationship or to be "alpha" learn how to understand women rather than trying to people-please with your success within society.

Check out
1.Coach Corey Wayne
2.W.Anton
3.David Deida

Good luck friend

I wish I had the balls to wear a tshirt with this on it, a single picture conveys so fucking much

Exactly.
Good luck in your approval seeking.

Guy on the right could make do if he would cut his hair to a different style, grow a proper beard, and maybe wear nonprescription glasses in order to hide his freakishly large eyes/eyebrows.

I don't get why people say stuff like this, looks obviously do help a very large amount, for one they will set you apart from other average joe's in a social setting, and if you dress right you will be able to show off your gains without appearing egotistical. And secondly looking better and self improvement goes a long way for your self-confidence making you feel like you're on the same level as the girls youre trying to attract and not putting them on a pedestal.

Yes personality is equally as important cause no woman will stick around with a guy who's only hobby and passion in life is looking good, but looks are incredibly important, don't kid yourself.

I like intermittent fasting because I believe it avoids metabolic adaptation (in b4 people claim metabolic adaptation isn't a thing despite scientific studies showing it because sticky indoctrination). Alternate day fasting is the format I'd most recommend for rapid weight loss, with high protein on fast days.

If you are fat then you should mostly work on losing weight, but start lifting anyway. You are new so it won't make too much difference. Get 6-pack lean then worry about slow bulks if you want to get bigger.

Being lean will optimize attractiveness. Going to the gym 6+ months will make you not a stick when you get that lean. That will be enough for girls. There are obviously girls out there that like big muscles, but for the most part the 6'+ roiders with giant muscles I see are always accompanied by short stumpy unattractive girls. Instagram fitness model guys might get 10/10 fitness babes, but most of the big guys around me end up getting with average girls. You don't need crazy muscle to attract women, dress right, be lean, have some mass, have proper grooming.

This is solid advice.

Thank you for helping me out.

> step 1 read sticky
> step 2 lift
> step 3 realize lifting for women is a meme
> step 4 reread the sticky and actually lift
> step 5 lift for waifu
> step 6 buy 2 tickets to valhalla

All i want is a chubby girlfriend with a good looking face, she can have a bit of belly chub and a bit of cellulite.

I should be fucking entitled to these women. I should be able to grab them by their hair and fuck them like a caveman. But modern society tells girls they either have to fuck the cream of the crop of the men or nothing at all.

>What piece of advice would you give a guy who's trying to get lean, just to attract girls ?
Get off Veeky Forums and stay away from the Internet as much as possible, they just poison your mind.

>What piece of advice would you give a guy who's trying to get lean, just to attract girls ?
Face
Frame
Height

If you have those, you don't even need to lift. If not, tough luck.

Nahh what are you telling the guyy... Dont listen to him guy, stay here. You won't regret it ;)
>

I have an attractive face, normal frame and I'm 6 ft
I'm still a virgo
what do :(

Have you tried talking to women?

hahahaha

hue hue

The real challenge of al this is change your mindset, feeling present helps a lot, but that's why women are in muscular or fit guys, they are succesful in that area and that's attractive, more than the looks itselfs

Ohohoho, you sir are a funny guy :^)