So who here has Fallout 4? It's on sale right now you should get it + season pass

So who here has Fallout 4? It's on sale right now you should get it + season pass.

don't get it, it's not that great

fallout 3 is worth it if you haven't played it, but 4 is just gay

>playing video games

Biggest waste of life there is

>having fun is wrong
Nothing wrong with playing for an hour or two

new vegas is better than both of them

Get fucked Todd.

Manlets... When will they learn.

I spent so much time in fallout 3 and NV.

4 just didn't hold my attention, I gave up on it pretty quick before finishing the main story.

It just felt like fallout 3 with less RPG elements and for some reason the awe I got from exploring in 3 wasn't there, despite 4's world being much larger.

Todd Posting General!

MOAR TODD POSTING!

Paid $2000 for my pc, started lifting and lost interest in video games. Now I have a $1500 shitposting machine.

inb4 deleted

it's ok if you like to build. the snapping is a bitch but it's pretty fun at first IMO
>tfw real life carpentry isn't enough so you have to turn to video games in your off time

dude sell it and buy roids!?!?!

already have test, no need for that.

actually it really helps with your hand eye coordination

>it's ok if you like to build
I want to play a builder game now.

what's the best builder game, v-Veeky Forums?

you lucky bastard

quick tip, the first time will leave your quad (if you choose that)very sore, Especially the 2nd day after. Keep that in mind and plan it with days off work.

Try besiege or factorio

So does playing baseball and shooting guns and interacting with the real world in general. Not only that, video games are a money sink that depecriates over time. Also, they promote a sedentary life style and subjugation to television. Literally nothing about video games is a good investment.

Todd pls go

You sound insecure, like you played video games during your teens to the extent that you missed out on life and didnt start lifting til late in life. You can play video games, be fit, and have a life, bub. Its not that hard

4 is infinitely better than 3. You just fell for the /v/ dilemma which is the same as the /tv/ dilemma which is never listen to /v/ or /tv/

1 > 2 > New Vegas > 4 > 3
Most importantly though

Ha jokes on you Todd I got it for free. No preorders here.