Alright Let's pump this to 0.50 cents today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZaI2IlHwmgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked

Checked what?

Pump it

Dumped at 1.6 finney

Do it if you want...or don't....wake me up in a month when I'm a millionaire, this day-by-day anticipation's killin' me.

have my order in at 10100 sat, gonna be dumping a bit before pump. Needs to correct, wayyyy tooo overbought

Basically don't fucking look at your charts until we get close as FUCK to SIBOS, then shit your pants as it goes 10x

Join the chainlink telegram group. We do coordinated upvotes on plebbit

Don't do that, it literally only hurts our image, and lets redditfagnormans get in early, this shit'll moon with or without them, but, you wont listen, you want gains now instead of later.

pls dont let plebbit know sergey's gosplay that much.

i want to rub it in their faces later on

This, fuck reddit. Those faggots turned us down the first time, so they don't deserve another chance to buy in on the moon mission.

It hurts us in the short term, as they see it as it is, a poorly thought out and poorly executed shill raid. Let them organically FOMO and dump a quadrillion dollars in AFTER we accumulate.

If you part of this board and haven't accumulated by now, you are in trouble

I don't like Reddit either. I hate the place. I acknowledge that it is a conduit or gateway for the mainstream audience. Anything big on Reddit goes to Twitter and gets picked up by the mainstream.

A lot of people will think it might be a pump and dump because of shilling but at least half the people will look into it and see that this thing is very legit.

Do what you will, faggot. I'm comfy with my stack.

I am so done. I thought it wouldn't go down anymore so I didnt sell at 10750.

weak hand faggot just sell for a loss already if you cant take a dip

This shit is about to moon so hard when the news comes out about Ellis

i'll bite, how does an oracle work if it costs hundreds of dollars to get a page of data on ethereum

What news?

How risky is it to pull out anons? How much time do we have before the real mooning.

I sold my stack of 14k LINK earlier today near ATH. Theres a lot of walls and i wouldnt be surprised if it dips under 40cents again. Wanted to try to get in on a quick ODN moon mission, now that crashed.

I have enough now for 20k LINK but i feel like if i could get 50k LINK i can buy a lambo next year.

Yea what news?

Yes, a legit scam.

NO NO NO IM NOT DONE ACCUMULATING STOP

>Those faggots turned us down the first time
because a low iq retard was flooding multiple boards with his transparent shilling
reddit posters arent completely stupid. when someone is talking down to them and using the term 'normies' they turn the other way.

Link theme song

youtu.be/ZaI2IlHwmgQ

Time in the market > timing the market

I wouldn't count on any dips, nothing is certain