Why is it so hard for my chest to grow senpai?

Why is it so hard for my chest to grow senpai?

It seems like bench just don't cut it anymore

Do weighted dips with emphasis on your chest; throw in some variant of fly at the end of your routine.

Get stronger. All I do is flat bench and my chest is pretty farken good m8. My chest got bigger by getting stronger.

t. 1pl8 bencher

1. You probably have small pecs

OR

2. You've benched so much that your poster is gorilla tier shit and makes your chest look small all the time

Probably one of these senpai.

posture* fuck

Dips to fail.After every workout

dips and flyes my nigger

Wish I was this fortunate. I bench 225 for reps and still have a shit chest. Mostly just bad luck on chest insertions, though.

i only do paused barbell flat bench and my chest is doing fine. hit a pr at 160kg in my last competition tho.

eat and do heavy bench.

>shirt on

>It seems like bench just don't cut it anymore
That's because your chest was always shit and your bench press is either triceps dominant or front delt dominant.

If you want to make your chest grow, do heavy bench and after that go find a pec deck or some other pectoral isolation machine.

Then don't just move the machine. That's where machines get their shit rep from.
Sit your ass, keep your back and rear delts glued to the seat and initiate the movement with your chest. Initiating the movement feels like a stretch, if you don't know. And I guess you don't, since your chest won't grow from bench.

The movement ends when you squeeze your pectorals untill you feel a strain on them. NOT when you close the machine or then your hands touch.
The feeling if stretching at the beginning of the movement and conctraction at the end of a movement is crucial for you, to know if you actually do it right.

After a few months of training to work your lagging muscles instead of focusing on moving the bar, you'll be able to find a bench press form that'll make your chest grow just from benching.

Be advised, that changing you bench press form will make it less efficient and usually more injury prone - it's better to use a different movement for lagging muscles rather than changing a basic compound to suit your needs.

It's like high bar vs low bar vs front vs Yates' style smith machine squats. Different shit, done completly different, working different muscles, but everybody calls it just a squat.

Source: increased my bench press from 2pl8 x 7 and a 260lb 1RM to a 2pl8 x 13-15 and a 315 2RM in less than 6 months by dropping the powerlifting bench press from my routine and doing bodybuilding shit.

Building a bigger base and training your proprioception is a crucial part of advancing from beginner to advanced.

Also.

Bench doesnt do it for some people. I wasnt seeing any results off my bench so changed my chest exercises to incline dumbell press and cable flies. Growth was insane. Not some autismo who wants to show how much he can 'muh bench' 'look how stronk i be' so I don't give a fuck that my bench is 1.5pl8 when I have a 46 inch chest.

Who here /lazy cunt/ ?

All I do is flat bench, chest is good enough for my standards, it's full n wide n thick, that's what counts, right babe?

>46 inch
>big chest.

Good for you for being proud of your gains, m8.
But a 46 inch chest is exactly like a 1.5pl8 bench press.

>Who here /lazy cunt/ ?
Everyone. This is Veeky Forums, remember?
People take routine advice from a MtF twink, because they don't want to read the basic e-books.

Well to be fair, not everyone has the goal of being the strongest, biggest, most aesthetic person on the planet.
Why is it so hard for people to understand this?

post chest

pause bench with CORRECT form.

>thinking bench press is the best way to grow chest, biggest meme

Gorilla posture makes your chest look bigger doe...

Stop saying senpai you fucking faggot OP

dips are the best I rarely see people do them. I swear the first time I did them my titties grew inches in 3 weeks. Don't forget to stretch too

>10pack

didn't know that was possible