There are people who can get lean without counting calories

>There are people who can get lean without counting calories

Literally how?

Shit thread

They focus on low calorie foods and do cardio. Thats how, you dumbfuck.

Counting calories is an objective way of making choices.

People who don't need to count calories either have a good enough upbringing that they were taught how to eat correctly or they have good genetics that taught them how to eat correctly.

End result, however, is that they're still eating within their caloric limits, they are just able to do it subconsciously. Like you would if you weren't raised by retards with bad genetics.

manlets who eat clean bro

i'm one of them, 5'8 and look incredible year round, feels good and bad

But how do they do that, while still being sure they're eating enough protein and overall calories in order for their strenght levels to stay as high as possible so they don't drastically lose strenght and lean mass while cutting?

I can't do it without autistically tracking my macros.

They arent autistic like you. Maybe they eat high protein stuff like chicken breast, eggs and broccoli and eat until they are full. Daily cardio + lifting will burn a shit ton of calories.

I lost 9 kg of fat in 4 months with just eyeballing my meals and sometimes ate junk food. I did tons of cardio.

genetics more specifically height

end of

After a few months avoiding sugar and greasy shit it just comes naturally.

You won't get fat while eating high protein and whole unprocessed foods if you aren't eating like a pig. Add daily cardio and you'll end up losing fat /staying lean easy

>was skinny as fuck
>has spent the last years slowly bulking, adding 20 kg to my frame
>want to be bigger, but decided to cut this summer
>its fucking awesome, I can finally eat when I feel hungry
>no longer have to stuff my face with food and gag
>can eat regular portions
>ate an egg, a grilled cheese and some greek youghurt for breakfast
>will have a burger for dinner, and there will only be one burger pattie with a regular amount of fries
>will probably cook some minced meat and some potatoes later in the evening.
>cutting is greate

I'm not just talking about burning fat.

I'm talking about cutting with the end goal of actually having an aesthetic and strong body. You can't do that without tracking macros, at least 99% of people can't.

Tracking macros is required for

>maintaining as much muscle as possible
>making sure you're getting enough protien
>making sure you're not eating to little and losing more muscle than you need to and making sure you're not raping your strenght into the ground

It isn't just as simple as you fags make it out to be.

Yeah, you need to track your calories to get ripped.

They just eyeball them when they go out but keep track of them at home.

Ripped lean natty, reporting in.

I dont count anything. I basically eat the same thing every single day, and I know all of it is good for me.

Yeah but do you actually have decent strength levels on all your lifts?

Or do you just go in the gym and fuck around like a bro without any progress? Cus that's not what I want.

Anyone can get ripped just fucking about in the gym and focusing 100% on diet. But I want to actually have balanced and strong lifts to go along with it.

I don't want to be some 140 pound soaking wet ripped guy that just benches 1 plate and squats 1 plate.

I lift over 1/2/3/4 for reps. I'm also a tripfag

I weigh 175 at about 11% bodyfat, 5'10"

Yesterday I ate my regular 8 eggs, chick breast spinach for breakfast and lunch, but I had a huge party at the cottage and ate

>2 burgers
>stuffed chick breast asparagus + feta
>10oz prime rib steak
>potatoes and potato salad
>full box of celebration cookies + marshmallows
> peanut butter fudge
> 10 pack Alexander keiths
>literally 50 cigarettes

Tl:dr; counting your calories on the weekends when out with friends is legit autistic. Just control the meals you can control, and live a normal life when you can't.

I eat oats with chocolate protein powder for breakfast, i eat chicken with rice for lunch andi eat fish/chicken/pork tenderloin with sweet potato for dinner, i drink milk with every meal and i eat egg sanwiches for snacks. Lean and aesthetic. It's like impossible to get fat if you stick with 3 cooked meals a day. Seriously try eating more than 1000 calories of oatmeal or sweet potatoes, you have to eat like 3 pounds of it.

mirin, bromalam

I wish my abs were that symmetrical... Don't waste that shit.

>if you arent losing weight eat less

Woooooow

turtletrip speaks the truth

Who the fuck counts calories except bodybuilders and girls?
are you a fucking faggot?

HATE SPEECH

I only count calories when i feel like im NOT taking enough in.
Lul - lrn2eat

shut the fuck up whiny cunt

>he counts calories

After counting for a while I've learned to estimate what I need in day. I also don't snack or drinks soda when I cut so it comes down to 3 meals that I each roughly estimate.
Also you won't suddenly lose all your muscle if one day you are -700 and the next is -300.. you're just autistic my friend.

Counting calories is the first step to an eating disorder, i have been there.

This. I used to count calories, so now I am pretty good at eyeballing stuff. I say "fuck it" and eat a random slice of cake once in a while when my parents visit, but as long as I eat well the rest of the week, nothing will happen.

Not being a genetic dead end like you

That's fucking harsh, cut it out man, you don't really mean it do you? honestly that's a really fucked up thing to say to another man.

You aren't 5'10

Counting calories is literally "how to spot the DYEL" on Veeky Forums

>5'8
>look incredible

You're right. I'm actually 181cm, so im like 5'11"

Strength training isn't for you kid, I suggest you take up rock collecting instead.

A couple possible answers:

1. Keto

2. They've counted calories in the past and now they just know how to eat correctly, without actually having to record it.

Chad just eats pizza

>2. They've counted calories in the past and now they just know how to eat correctly, without actually having to record it.

myfitnesspal is great for getting to this point. Eventually you can just eyeball meals and assuming you know how much fat was used to cook it, get a relatively close estimation.

i dont have to count calories since im starving myself and eating only a can of tuna and an apple per day until im skinny

A good trick to avoid starvation is eating cucumbers. Eat like 30 a day they barely have any calories and fill you up if you eat enough

I just don't get hungry so its easy