Okay, I want to gain bodyweight. I'm 183 cm and I weigh 66kg. I have to force myself to eat to gain weight...

Okay, I want to gain bodyweight. I'm 183 cm and I weigh 66kg. I have to force myself to eat to gain weight, I tried gomad and I reached 72 kg but I couldn't force myself any longer and now I'm back to 0. Depression doesn't help either, I have this girl I really like but I'm afraid that she doesn't like me because I look like a stick or is it just my shit self confidence? Pic related, it's me.
Wat do?

oats, chicken, rice
pulls ups
oats chicken rice
pull ups

oats fish, kangaroo
pull ups

seriously just do upperbody/lowerbody and eat nice and clean and drink heaps of water

eat more

Girls are jealous of your hips

66 kilos my ass nigga, I wear that much and I'm the same height but i'm not nearly that spooky

Eat lots my dude

you look like you weight 55kg

Not being mean OP but do you have long face syndrome

Will do

Ty

>pic related

I don't think I do

Ty for the replies

user i actually do weigh slightly LESS than you and yet you are both spookier and more DYEL than even me

also eat more faggot

at least you're 6 foot you lucky bastard

>hips are as wide as shoulders

Eat way more, but on a constant level.

ikr

THANK MR. SKELETAL

HOLY FUCK HOW HAS NO ONE NOTICED THIS GUYS FEET? BILBO IS THAT YOU?

>those hips
>Those shoulders

Become a trap or something jesus

And by this I mean you have great potential m8, start lifting properly and eating well, your body could be great if you put your heart into it.

Those feet are fucking gargantuan though you fucking neanderthal.

Fuck off, fagits. Big hips are manly! Just have to get swole as fuck and squat a ton.

Thanks m8, my feet actually aren't that large, just a shit pic, I wear size 44 shoes.

>only 2 cm higher than you
>weigh 96 kg

Don't die now start GOMAD immediately

I don't understand this kind of thing. I am obese, 181cm at 124kg, and it is because I eat a ton, and I eat badly. Why am I able to eat that much and get fat, and someone else eats to their limit and it just isn't enough?

What causes someone to not be able to eat as much as me, or other obese people, even when they try?

hormones produced in the thyroid regulate appetite and the specific amounts vary between people

some people are just lazy when it comes to food

like when I don't count calories I ALWAYS undereat because I just don't give a fuck and forget to eat.

On the flipside even when I bulk on 3,000 calories I still feel like I could eat a lot more; finding healthy stuff to eat is a struggle though. Best of both worlds desu.

>gave up on gomad
>implying you aren't a quitter
>might as well give up on girls too and start sucking dick

What a manlet kek

I'm spooky too and I've put on 12 pounds in the last 6 weeks by focusing on just eating high calorie meals that meet my protein goals. Chicken rice and oats alone will never get you there--that's cutting food my friend. When you're a true skeleton, you need to be blending 7-800 cal shakes for breakfast. Chicken is fine for other meals, but that shit better be covered in cheese and cooked with olive oil. Burgers can be great too. Chipotle is great if it's near you. You can load up a bowl to be close to 2k calories, eat all the (double) meat + some of the rice and beans below. Then add 3 eggs when you eat the rest for leftovers, always with whole milk.

Ymmv but that has been working for me. I'm 6'5 and gaining weight has always been a pain in the ass. It's possible, just focus on calorie-dense foods with a set number of meals targeted per day

>dirty mirror
>messy room
kill yourself OP, girl you like will never like you back anyway

I hope that you are joking mate

>eat clean
>get big
Choose one

I think it's kind of an acquired appetite. I noticed when I started forcing myself to eat more as a skelly that after a while my body got used to that amount of food, and if I ate like I used to i would feel very hungry