Shit normies like to hear

Shit normies like to hear

>I just did one thing
>I worked out six hours a day, everyday, for the last twenty years straight

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2300-swole-culture-perils-my-bodybuilding-addiction.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love you

"here's one million dollars"

You're a big guy.

This

Lol I could never look like that, I have a life

>watches tv 6 hours a day, everyday, for twenty years straight.

>no need to count calories, just don't eat X

>how much can you curl?

>Is ottermode

>"Fuck bro you're getting buff as fuck!!"

thx

>discover the number 1 fat loss secret your doctor doesnt want you to know about!!

Anything with the buzzwords "metabolic damage" "metabolic fatigue" "metabolic syndrome". As it lets fatties pretend caloric manipulation wont cure their obesity

>You must be compensating for something.
Becomes passive aggressive whenever a remotely Veeky Forums bloke talks to them.

Lmao this.

Every normie things i am lying when i say i never curl and curls are a bad idea (not just for elbow health, but also for a sexy delt:arm ratio)

... Do you also have """bulging""" 14" biceps
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2300-swole-culture-perils-my-bodybuilding-addiction.html

>trigger warning: this article will trigger anyone who lifts

>Confident fit guys are douche-bros/nozzles/bags/lords because women don't like me for being a white knight.

Only DYELs and beta cucks count calories desu

>curls are a bad idea (not just for elbow health
Wow.

Now don't get me wrong I haven't curled in like 5-6 months and I have 16 inchers all thanks to bench ohp tri extenstions and chin ups. However curls do have their own place in lifting if needed just not as the bros that have a full day of 7 different curl variations.

Found the fatty powerlifter

>Ah, validation -- the greatest high of all. It all starts with low self-esteem and a need to belong. So now I'm going to write this article to feel better about myself and feel like I belong among the pencil necks that will high-5 me for this. RADICAL DUUUDE!

>Fitness addiction is, like, soo totally like so cringeworthy. Like omg, does he even watch TV and keep up with the Kardashians? Ugh.

>Safe steroids use bad! But me smokey dopey and dwinky winky until I pissy my panties A-OK!

>Gym culture is awful. Disgusting. Masculine. Totally. Like, these guys have a common interest that betters them physically and mentally and they meet in the same place every day. How misogynist. They should totally like be picketing for gay marriage and transgender rights instead.

>Having huge muscles isn't even an advantage. The girls always tell me what a nice guy I am - sure I'm a virgin but at least they say I'll be good marriage material, HA! Suck it douchebros. I'll be the winner who gets her at the end. You should like totally be fine with her getting her slut out of her system before she wants kids and a provider. I'll always be more of a man than the fit, confident, strong, attractive guys who get laid whenever they want.

I'd like to see this guy's body. A natural bodybuilder with all those problems he said? I doubt it.

needing to validate yourself with this post shows that you're the exact kind of person who makes bodybuilding look like shit

I seriously witnessed someone do 7 curl variations last week. I was disgusted and somewhat intrigued by his non-existing muscles- bar his biceps.

>Curlrack, dumbbells, preacher curls, ez curl bar, ropes normally used for tricep and some weird machine.