Who /no feels/ here?

Who /no feels/ here?

I just don't feel any joy from anything, but also nothing negative.
Maintaining my diet is fucking easy because I don't take joy from eating and simply don't care what it tastes like.
Bulking is a bit harder just because more eating = more work.
Going to the gym also is nothing I think about doing or not doing, I just follow the program because I don't get why one shouldn't just do it. I don't understand how people need motivation to do things. Motivation just isn't a thing for me I just do what needs to be done.

Is this shit some kind if mental disorder that I have? I always hear people talk about how they have no motivation to this or that, how maintaining a diet is a struggle and stuff.

Is this gud or bad?

are you me

Willpower is for men,motivation is for bitches

By itself it isn't a disorder, but it can be a sign of depression (typically in combination with lack of motivation), schizoid personality disorder (in combination with persistent lack of interest in having social relationships), autism or prodromal schizophenia

I have /no feel/ to the point where I sometimes neglect going to the gym because it's just another pointless activity in an entirely pointless existence. One pointless activity is no better than another so I tend to just wander through various pointless activities.

that doesn't sound like the thing I have.
I just see it rational and going to the gym > doing nothing obviously so I just do it.

yours sounds more like depression tbqh

It could be depression. Do you get your other stuff done? Do you feel tired all the time?

I get everything done, have a gf, friends and a nice job. But everything I do is just because it is the logical thing to do, life almost feels like min/maxing stuff in a rpg

Ok, that doesn't really sound like depression. Depending on where you live, you could just talk to a doctor about it.

Nah m8 you're already mentally stronger than most. Emotions are for women.

You sound like you put too much faith in your own rationalizations.

it sounds like dopamine overload.

Iktf almost but I think I am leaning towards depression.

My GF ended it on my birthday last month and said she wasn't happy with me anymore, and she's happy alone. I put some much money and time into our relationship for it to end suddenly and find out she wasn't happy anymore.

Now I just stretch once a day and close my eyes, lie on my bed for about 12 hours a day listening to lana del rey albums on repeat with my eyes closed and then go to bed.

I've been /no feels/ ever since I started high school it's bretty gud.

I went through a period of time where I literally felt nothing

Every day blurred together so badly I couldn't remember anything I'd done in the past 5 mins or the past 5 days

Also it just doesn't feel good

However that does mean you can't feel negative emotions either

So I'd say it's neither good nor bad on its own, but you can see it as being either depending on your experience

The only thing I feel is sad a little bit sometimes

correct.

what causes this?
will it go away eventually?

look up ''Brain Fog''

I am just like you described. Also I'm always low energy and dont feel like going out or socialize. Been lifting for 3 years now.

I just came back from a 7 day trip. Fucked sleep schedule and ate little to nothing. I took a shower and hit the gym. Now first time ever I feel really good after workout. It's like I'm on MDMA right now.

wtf is this magic? Did I beat depression or wtf is going on?

I'm actually really high energy all the time, like I sometimes can't even sit down

>Maintaining my diet is fucking easy because I don't take joy from eating and simply don't care what it tastes like.
Bulking is a bit harder just because more eating = more work.

holy shit I thought I was only one

Feeling numb all the time is not a good thing. I think you need to see a doctor dude. Might be something wrong hormonally.

Congratulations, you're a manic depressive. You're in the manic phase right now. Get help.

Seriously though, get help.

will go to the doctor next week i guess, maybe really just hormonal shit

but user, that is itself another feel

Holy shit. Best post I have ever read on Veeky Forums

Psychpaths don't feel no emotions/empathy whatsoever. Google psychopath symtoms and see if they fit you

literally word for word thats me
it feels good knowing youre not the only one like this

someone posted some image of a circle almost like a 3 depth pie chart with different feelings that define you
i felt apathy best defined me/this type of person

/apathygeneral/

that feely feel when no feel?
holy fucking shit, of all things people have replied this fits me the best. is this gud? :>]
cool to not be the only one who is this way. Any chance you have the pic?

i dont have the pic, didnt save it but the first inner circle i chose was depression, the second layer i choose was boredom, and the third layer i choose was apathy

Tin-man reporting in. Going into EMS because why not