QTDDTOT

Swimsuit edition.

I'm kind of fat.

My goal: All I want is a none flabby, firm body. And non-visually, I want to have a lot of stamina.

My question: Will doing cardio and eating at a deficit alone be sufficient to achieve this humble goal?

Or will I end up skinny fat and flabby if I don't lift and just, say, swim and eat less?

unless swimming you should work out the upper body/abs a little so it's "firmer"

depends on the cardio. Swimming will probably give you a decent skinny body and the fat part will depend on your diet.
If you decide to run instead you'll probably end up with a skinny fat fisique and if you do diet a lot the best scenario is gonna be skelly mode.
Just lift mate I was between skelly and skinny fat and after 2 months my body changed entirely.

no

firmness is a result of muscle

lift, i tried just cardio and eating less and i ended up a skinnyfat mess.Now i need to bulk and lose the weight again to achieve a nice body

How do you get those bulging veins? I'm not trying to get them, I just see them sometimes and wonder how people get them.

Swimming will give you a reasonable amount of muscle if you train properly and often enough, and have decent genetics

Men take roids and grow tits, women take roids and lose tits, do explain?

low body fat and big muscles

>men and women are different
who knew???

What are good gyms in NYC?

Right I see. Good thing I have been lifting then. Was just tempted to find a shortcut I suppose. Fair enough. I shall keep lifting. Much obliged boys. Here's a cara for your troubles.

no they're not. everybody is equal.

It's literally the opposite tho

For men +test causes an increase in estrogen(?) to balance it, but women don't seem to have the same response even though their estrogen levels should be higher
?

Im getting fat af because vacations and my mums food.

I only have an oly dumbell and some weights (up to 16kg/35lbs total weight counting the dumbbel),and im doing some cardio.

What results can I expect?Is it worth to "bulk" that much without serious training?

How big a deficit can I go without losing muscle? I'm 16% bodyfat roughly. Currently running 600. I see some people doing some big ass deficits. Is slow and steady the only true way to cut?

Female and male brains are physically different

The idea of bulking is getting an excess of calories so that your muscle recovery is allocated as much as possible, so without much recovery to do you'll mostly just get fat

stop posting any time, bigot

"Houston. I've got something you should see down here in El Paso. Uh huh. Come right away sir."

Most people say 500 at most, "slow and steady" would be about 300.

I've had good results with Intermittent Fasting and a slight deficit, but everyone is different

From what I know you could be eating 1000kcals and not lose any muscle as long as you eat enough protein and lift(low volume,high intensity,full body workouts) atleast two times a week.

Its scientifically proven that its not mandatory to lose muscle while cutting as long as you are taking in accout these things.

You want stamina ?

High volume low weight lifting 4 days a week dont let your pulse go under 130 when doing your workout.

Its true ignorant redneck nigger

Also this, but if you have too much of a deficit your lifting will probably go to shit, which isn't really conducive to maintaining strength

Low volume eh. But what if you only lift with DBs? Does this still apply? Currently doing 10 reps for most exercises

I do IF on some days. Not planned though. Just when I think I'll be particularly hungry later.

Volume I believe is reps*sets, and high intensity meaning shorter rest and going hard on everything. Similar to how sprints work.

Obviously using whatever you've got is better than nothing

+1, look into PSMF

I think it "works better" when it's more consistent. I used to never be hungry before a few hours after waking anyway, so I just stretch it to around lunch time. I'm used to it so I don't get hungry till about 12-2pm every day, and it works out that I can eat whatever the frig after that point and it will land about where my calories need to be.

Finally people that read Lyle,dude knows his shit.

I already have done 3 cycles of PSMF, getting skinny from 18-20%bf in one month felt fucking good.

Too bad I cant afford doing it right now.

Are pullups enough to get a decent back or should I do rows on the machines?

Should I be foam-rolling before or after a workout?

Pullups are more efficient

After

Not right after, 2 hours after

1) what kind of food should I be eatting pre and post work out (in general)

2) how long should you wait after workout to stretch?

3) does masturbation effect gains (seriously)

any wannabe/actual chiropractors/physiotherapists here?

I strained my back 2 weeks ago on a deadlift, took a few days off and went back when my back felt better. Did a few squat sets and had a huge soreness in my lower back. Couldn't even sit for 10 minutes without needing to get up

That was a little over a week ago. It feels better now but I still get a light dull pain/soreness in the white circled areas here. I really only feel it when I wake up in the morning or if I happen to really round my back while sitting or something. It's not even painful enough to interfere with my daily life but it's not something I want to try lifting again with.

Is this something I should get checked out?

1. Foods that fit your macros. You are not a professional, or star, college-level athlete. You are an average person who doesn't need the most cutting edge meal planning to perform your job.
2. Take a yoga class, get them yoga-gf gains
3. No, that's a meme, and if you take the yoga class advice, that's also pretty masochistic

Thanks boss.

How do I fuck a girl like in OP

Be black and have money

Fuck off /pol/

become chad

so right now i've been the strongest at this point in my life than i ever have but still look like a stick.

what do?

ez pz lemon squeezy

What do you do with a yoga mat that's dirty/smelly?

Wash it? How?

your strongest is too weak then because if you are actually strong, your body will look strong

stop those isolation bullshit exercies

Sell it on ebay next to a picture of a really hot girl using a yoga mat just like it, saying it used to be her yoga mat, but kind of sweaty and smelly now, but still usable.

>stop those isolation bullshit exercies
m8 i've been doing nothing but compounds

how much you squat / DL ?

What're good weights to be able to squat, deadlift, and overhead press before bothering to get into OWL?

Just from those two posts I can see you are fat as fuck

I've been doing nofap for a week now, should I just end it? I wanna fuck this girl next tuesday but idk how much nofap will help. Does it really work that well? Is it worth waiting another week?

Are you implying i lift less than you ? ;)

third post confirming you are fat as fuck

Just go do it. Grinding out big weight isn't what oly lifting is about.

squat - 35kg
dl - 63kg

I've joined a gym.
I have never been to a gym before so I can't just walk in and know what I'm doing.
I have a PT booked for friday.

If I were to go to the gym before then, what would be a worthwhile exercise to be doing? Just as a sort of, get me into it, remembering that I have no idea about good form or anything.

I'm guessing some machines?

That is genius

I'm at a rehab clinic for three more month, the gym only has machines and dumbells. Can i build a good base for when i'm out again?

I have wide hip bones and as I'm a DYEL fag I have something of an hourglass figure (not quite that bad but still). How do I negate this? Train obliques?

Am I ready to cut? Have currently bulked up 40 lbs, should I add another 10 lbs or cut? My hips are collecting quite a bit of fat by now, and I am pretty bored of bulking.

I go to a 24 hour fitness in queens. It's a weird mix of Jews and ghetto ass nogs, but it's not a bad place

I've been lifting for 1.5 months, when I tried deadlifting lmao2plates the first rep went fine, but the second and third one the bar would slip in my hand and I would end up holding it with my fingertips.
That ended up fucking my right hand up for 2 weeks, it was swolen and could barely use them. Question is how do I avoid that? Will stopping after every rep to make sure everything is right and doing it again steal my gains?

can someone post the ECA stack pic that has the different doses based on weight. or just one about ECA in general? Also is CLA better than ECA if I'm only overweight and not obese?

what do you call this lift where you a plate or dumell the weight straight up in front of you with straight arms till it's parallel to the floor?

Harbor Fitness
Brooklyn Sports Club

I only have access to 100lbs of weights. Normally I squat about 160 5x5. So, considering that I'm only gonna be lifting 2/3 of my usual weight, how many reps should I do? I was thinking 3x10, but I have no idea what I'm doing.

Pic unrelated

Dont do the ec stack. I tried it and it just fucks your brain up. It is literally drugs, not worth the minimal amount of weight loss

Front raise. Nice drawing btw

Only fatassmodes do crazy deficits of 1000-1500kcal, mainly because losing the weight is a priority.

t. Fatassmode

ty bby x

Yes. I am neither a chiropractor nor a wanna be. I just know that back problems can fuck you up for the rest of your life.

TLDR- fix it scrub

pullups will mainly hit lats in the back, you can complement with deadlifts with heavy weight or rows for a more balanced back

lift more then

what are your goals?

certainly, look up bodyweight or dumbbell routines

mixed grip or straps?

is there a video where they talk about where to put your hands on the bar for squatting, where the bar goes, and what to do to not destroy your spine while squatting?

how do I become chad

be born as chad

what if I'm not born a chad

I can't solve the shoulder impingement from barbell OHP in my left shoulder region. Been at this for months. It's sort of in between the shoulder, collar bone, upper trap, acromion area. It feels fine when I'm lifting but the pain crops up while I'm at work some days later.

I shrug at lockout, maintain a vertical bar path, tried lowering the weight and nothing I do fucking works. I don't have any problems with my shoulders if I quit overhead pressing. And my shoulders feel amazing from benching and rowing. I don't have access to anything but barbell. What do I do?

then you don't become chad

you can aim for b(eta)rad

Welp. I ended up doing my 5x5 workout 3x10 at 100lbs. Don't know if that did anything or not but I guess its better than nothing.

(You)
>>what are your goals?

I want upper body strength. I'm quite skinny (64kg, 5'8) and have no strength. So I'm looking for a good overall balance. I'm hoping that is what my PT will give me (I'll make sure to ask for stuff in the free weights, rather than just machines. Or is there something better to ask for?)

Awesome pic OP. Lift some weights when you can. Add variety to your cardio like tennis or basketball. Don't be a fag. Step it up a little bit.

What is more important for obtaining that strongman looking core, squat or deadlift? Or is there some other exercise which is better?

Thanks senpai

tell him to teach you the basic exercises:
Bench press, squat,lunges, overhead press , deadlift , dead hang pullups,dips and pushups.

this is pretty much all you will ever need.

Should i be worried about salmon mercury poisoning if eat a filet of 3 times a week or even once a day?

Also how much should my diet change between the days i'm lifting and the days i'm not. I'm clean bulking.

how effective would wearing wrist/ankle and vest weights be, would I get gains if I just wear them all the time and go about my average day

anyone have experience with green drink powders as a source of nutrients? they seem like a good idea on paper but I'm looking for some actual feedback. I don't really trust the opinions of websites that review/sell this kind of product. patriots powder green seems like the best product available from what I've seen, any other recommendations?

Guys. Last few weeks I haven't been to the gym, since i had to deal with so mich crap from school that I didn't get a single break.

But now i finally got time again. However I lack the dedication to get up at 6-7 in the morning and go running. I am not fat or anything. I just have the last few fat visible and if i lose that i will look really good. But how do i make myself wake up at 6-7 in the morning and go do my cardio?

OP here. Thanks. That's my gf. Took that pic myself last year ;P

But yh. It seems lifting is the surest way to get aesthetic so that's what I'm gonna do. Swimming is my fav cardio and I suck at basketball and tennis haha. Badminton is pretty fun though. Thanks all the same friend

I'm 71 kg 179 cm, my bodyfat is around 16% my lifts are 80 kg squat 3x5, 60 kg bench press 3x5, I want to cut about 900 calories a day for 3 weeks before I go on vacation, will I lose too much muscle from this or is okay since I'm DYEL anyways?

QUESTION: How does preworkout, more specifically caffeine, effect cardio?
What if you're out of shape?

I want to know this as well

Get enough protein and you might still gain muscle mass and lose fat. Source: One of Omars YT vids, where he used your body type as an example (newbie at around 16% bf and on a cut)

All this dude did is pull-ups. For years apparently. I imagine he looks good nude (n-no homo) and in clothes and would I be wrong to say, decently impressive to normies?

My question is, are there any health problems/dangers with just doing pull ups (with progression) solely, coupled with cardio and eating according to goals?

i hope you enjoy chicken legs

W-what if I also do dumbbell squats senpai? To level the playing field. Would I end up an improved version of that dude?