Is 6'1 too tall to become a trap?

Is 6'1 too tall to become a trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

datalounge.com/thread/16016165-study-men-attracted-to-transwomen-are-more-similar-to-straight-than-gay-men-in-their-penile-arousal-patterns.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please respond

I also need help with getting 500-1000mg of semen a day

As long as you're qt, all is well

how can you be cute when you're tall

Also is there a way to give manlets inches off my height

Seek help for your disorder, tall friendo

I'd do that but the alternative is being straight, and getting with a woman. That sounds fucking terrible

So kill yourself then

They sell shorter ropes too.

but I like living

>has a choice between being straight or cutting his dick off
>chooses the latter
You literally can't make this shit up

Don't wanna cut my dick off, that's disgusting.

Being straight sucks, though. I mean being gay is legit terrible but atleast with being gay you get to be with men.

I couldn't fathom how straight guys can deal with women. They're a chore in the workplace, they're a chore to be around, they're a chore to even eat with. Plus men have to pay for them, protect them, etc etc it's just not worth it.

So you as a man actually like being submissive and fucked like a girl? Cool

yeah

Wait so what are you even wanting to accomplish here? As a trap you would still be a male and would be in the exact same situation

I've got football shoulders, can I still become a trap? Or am I fucked

I want to be sexually attractive to straight people, because unlike gays, they (usually) aren't mentally ill.

I desire this because I want male attention and also like dick in my butt. It's simple really.

You don't think a donger would be a turn off to a straight person? If you're gonna permafuck your body up at least think a little

It's just an oversized clitoris and will add to the taboo factor.

i'd say yes, even like 5'9-5'10 is pushing it

Go for a more athletic look, why do you people never put this together? Women who are six feet exist, look at how they dress and carry themselves and go from there.

>I want to be sexually attractive to straight people

Nigger, are you retarded? You hate females, but you want to look like one so that a "straight" man will fuck you and take care of you (and give you attention just because you're a cute grill, not because you have any real redeeming qualities). Your goal is to emulate the type of person you hate most.

Just be a regular gay twink, for fuck's sake.

I think I remember reading that you'd need to suck off at least 10 guys to get that much

>Being an individual with an ounce of humanity sounds terrible
>I'd rather a hideous disgusting freak who'll be accepted by hypocrites and rejected everybody else

I've just joined a gym. This is clearly the antithesis of joining a gym isn't it?

>It's just an oversized clitoris and will add to the taboo factor.

Hang on a moment

I've taken my first step toward being a trap/sissy.

I am wearing a chastity cage. I no longer have access to my penis.

FUCKING FAGGOT

Im a straight man and would fuck a trap.

Its not gay if he looks like a woman. And the penis does make it hotter than doing it with a normal woman.

the heck why do these people do this?

>Its not gay if he looks like a woman. And the penis does make it hotter than doing it with a normal woman.

pffffffffffffffffffttt KEK

>6'1 oaf pretending to be a girl

fucking disgusting, kill yourself you drag queen.

>pffffffffffffffffffttt

yeah because that is specifically /v/ related right?
btw I have never even been on /v/ so fuck off

kys

you too

meryl from dmitrysfuta is 6'1

>cheryl from dmitrysfuta is 6'1
You won't live this post down m8ty

>>I want to be sexually attractive to straight people

You can only do that being female, which you are not. Simple as that.

>Im a straight man and would fuck a trap.

it looks like you're wrong
>datalounge.com/thread/16016165-study-men-attracted-to-transwomen-are-more-similar-to-straight-than-gay-men-in-their-penile-arousal-patterns.

Because they look female, have feminine characteristics, but once you tell them you're male the bets are off. The only men attracted to them are bisexual and gay.

Better not go around tricking them.

>Im a straight man
>Says gay shit

I assume the study made it obvious they were transwomen, because you can see the arousal drop for the not-interested men.

>The only men attracted to them are bisexual and gay
Homo men are even less aroused by transwomen than the not-interested straight men.

If these men are bisexual then you'd have to explain why they aren't aroused by men. They were less aroused by men than the not-interested men were by transwomen.

I was with you until you said "penis does make it hotter"

you're not straight famalam

>/r9k/ thinks women are so bad they become gay
KEK

Yes. Because at >5'9 your proportions are not going to look feminine, unless you start taking HRT.
You wil never pass. At best you'll just look like a silly twink.