Successful skelly to fit stories

Who here has successfully escaped skelly mode and gotten big? How hard was it for you? How did you force yourself to eat more? What routine did you follow? Share your stories and advice

>mfw making extremely slow progress

Um, what?

There's literally countless amounts of skelly mode to jacked as fuck success stories.

Skelly is literally the best starting base to have. You literally bulk into abs.

>Who here has successfully escaped skelly mode and gotten big?
I have

>How hard was it for you?
Hard until I discovered whole milk

> How did you force yourself to eat more?
Ate as much as possible during the day and drank a shake in the evening to get the remaining calories.

>What routine did you follow?
SS

>Share your stories and advice
drink more calories.

I'm not quite there yet but I went from 145 about a year ago to 170 now. The goal is 190.

Not that big yet. But i've from 150 at 6'3" to 190 atm.

My first bulk I hit 210, although a lot of that was fat.

Here's a current pic. I don't have any skelly pics in my phone.

The most important thing is to eat. If you aren't forcing down enough calories you're never going to make it.

>literally
>literally
>literally

fucking kill yourself holy shit

At least he used it right.

As a skelly who had little progress for a year, these stories give me hope.

I went from 58kg (127lbs) to 67kg (147lbs) in maybe 6 months.

I thought it was minor until I calculated and realised it's over a third of the way to 82kg which was my aim at the time.

all I changed to add that weight was eat every two hours, strictly - and strength train (bw). I've taken a less strict approach recently and haven't added or lost anything since.

shirts that tight make you look like an asshole

asshole

I couldn't ever get the right calories until I did GOMAD. Now I'm 15kg up of when I started, and people can't beleive I was ever skinny

he literally rustled ur jimmies

65 kg at age 18, 75 kg at age 21. 10 kg in 3 years is nothing to get excited about but I was close to 80 kg about a year ago. My 10 kg is almost all lean body mass though.

dont fall for the dirty bulk meme

1 year progress

That's not skelly to fit, you were already muscular by normal standards

>Fixed the birthing hips
>Still looks like a faggot

please grow your shoulders, theyre probably the most important part

rustles my jimmies when i see good physiques with bad shoulders

Went from 145lb to 180lb in about a year at 6'3.
Lifts went from bar+maybe 5s to 170/315/395 b/s/d for 1x5.
Still look dyel though, which nonetheless is a big improvement over auchwitz.
>tfw you'll still look skele at 200lb

Bump

>3 years
>eat 80% clean and high protein and 20% cheat
>Upperbody/lowerbody Split 4 times a week
>from 71kg to 81kg at 9% BF
>mfw im a greek god now

That is not skelly at all

We need to make a skelly general that lists measurements in order to be skelly
for example I'm a 5'7" skelly, my pre lifting measurements were like 12" arms, 11.75" calves, 19" legs at something like 120-125 lbs 15% bf

I went from around 140 to 180 at 6'4, still moving forward but I'm happy with how much progress I've made.

post skelly to fit progress pics

Nigga takin a hat off doesnt count as progress

Brother, you're pretty big

you look huge

what do you look like without the shirt?

You forgot to say
>no homo
R-right?

n-nope not in this case

>tfw 6'5"

how much do I need to weigh to make it lads? Whats considered skelly at this height?

It's all relative. It depends on your frame, how you carry weight, even bone density can matter. People usually guess my weight at 10-20 lbs heavier than I actually am for example.

Went from 6'3" 160 to 6'3" 220. Currently at 205

Biggest thing for me was forcing myself to have a big breakfast, at least 1500-2000 cals. After that it's easy to hit your calories.

Over time my appetite increased and now I'm at the point where I'm always hungry. I eat more than anyone I know now.

G Y N O
Y
N
O

i remember you from husbando threads (no homo)
no idea you were 6'3", must be rough getting in those cals

from 115 to 140 ish

Ive been struggling between 139 and 145 for almost 2 months. Fuck this

1st pic I was 155 ish after 3 years of liftan,
sophmore year highschool I was 124 pounds @ 5'11 borderline auschwitz.
bulked up to 180 this past winter, currently shredded 168 pounds @ 6 ft

Indeed. Skelly to bulk is not that complicated.

In HS at age 16 I was 6ft and 110lbs. Pretty much a stick.

At 25 I had one summer off where I was not working and was not in school. All I did was work out and smoke weed. I think I peaked around 160 and like 8% or 9% BF. I did a little cardio, but it was mostly just heavy ass weight like 4 times a week, and I went rock climbing once a week. The extra appetite came naturally, especially with all the ganjasmoke.

Wish I had good B&A pics. it felt a little strange being that size. I'd look at my arms and think it wasn't really me.

Ultimately like most skelly fags it was just way too hard to maintain. I'm most comfortable around 150lbs and 13% - 15% BF.

> OMG Sandra, like did you see the short skirt on that girl! What a slut! She's making us all look bad!

You're the male equivalent of ^^^ that bro

jeez. nice bro.

I'd normally agree, but considering the hat...

ok listen up once fellow skellies.

Eat More!
1.have breakfast always as soon as you wake up. I dont care how hard it is, you need to break the fast.

2.count your damn calories and realise that you THINK you eat a lot but really you dont. yeah compared to others maybe you do but do the math and youll realise youre falling short.

3. Find foods that are easy for YOU to eat. example mass gainers are absolute shit for me, I could barely finish half and id be full for the next 5 hours. high fat is good to squeeze in extra cals, things like peanut butter.

I started lifting at 16 and was the tall lanky kid. Ive been lifting FOR ME for the past 6 years (now 22) and sit at 6'3 89kg 10~

skeliton
Bro introduced me to lifting
They all did it for fun, I took it seriously
Watched fitness videos all day
Ran a PPL split with a lot of accesories for first few months, moved on to smolov bench ohp row with oly work. Stopped lifting lower because it was incompatible with distance running.
Ran gomad for first few months, after that I just kinda ate whatever. If my abs or serratus started fading I would cut for like 2 weeks, If I started losing weight I would GOMAD for a few weeks
went from 6'3 155lbs 13%bf to 190 lbs 9% bf in under a year
Bench went from 105 to 260
OHP from 65 to 185
Power clean from 95 to 230
Took 4 months off to focus on swimming and running
Took a month off because drugs
Back in, benching 250, ohping 170 cleaning 215
once lifts return to former, gonna hop in dat der dbol n test
Lifting consistently for 10 months with 5 months break overall. (15 months)
Most people say im the most ripped guy they know now. I deny that autism and keep lifting. Going for a 350 bench in under 2 years lifting. Going for klokovmode.

skelly here pic related. i am legit scared of bulking.

i had to lose a lot of weight to get to this point, i really dont wanna be fat again.

i only do calisthenics for now, so id probably just get fat if i bulked, i cant join a gym lift for at least the next few months