Explain what this means

Explain what this means

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They can't. They can only pretend about how China is only going to allow neo or it's going to be backed by the government. It's a meme coin

hahaha new neotards get rekt. feels good dumping this shit in their heads at $50+

i sometimes masturbate thinking about how much money they lost buying at $50+

sold at 45 after getting in at $6 during ans days. felt great but I was only there for the retarded hypetrain and easy gains

Reminder that Quantum is open source and all it takes is for ether to integrate it for this shitcoin to plummet

>google search interest
>google blocked in china

ok then how do they use it to search for qtum? go look yourself

it means qtum fags are still trying to act like they're hot shit when they will never, EVER be better than NEO. give it up.

user pls post this juicy data on reddit

i need to get my daily fix of NEO panic

lol just wait til the swap is complete and all the exchanges launch

Means you bought a shitcoin and now you're trying to save your ass

Qtum.has a bunch of shit dapps and neo has one shit app and one blue chipper. So it goes.

reminder that all that shit got priced in already and oh look, qtum has entered a prolonged downtrend. enjoy.

uhg, you're really retarded. It has been consolidating at around $10-$12 for over a week in anticipation of the swap and all the new volume coming in soon. Please come back when we are at $20 I'd like to see your wojaks

Means China doesn't have Google you mong.

Google must get trend results from baidu or something else then because you can go look for yourself and see china ranked as #1 in google trends for qtum

The last time china ever cared about Neo was before it was even Neo. Keep coping though

>uh well uh it must work anyway cuz uhhh im a retard

are you that lazy that you can't even go see that google trends pull data from china for yourself? fat cheeto fingered fuck

Someones trying really hard to shill Qtum and fud neo? Who are you trying to help here?

I'm not shilling anything but gains and facts. I made mine on Neo already and it's time to move on. The day I become some dumb faggot with tunnel vision for one coin is the day I kms.

What a noble soul, helping out all the anons. You sure you're not trying to convince yourself?

I'm already comfy this is just adding on even more padding. Super obvious gains 5+ exchanges coming and they aren't shit tier? Especially since one will be Bithumb the largest korean exchange.

Im in Qtum too, but why are you pitting it against Neo, just because they both have a China focus?

qtum and neo are competing platforms, neo is based on non-existent chinese interest which qtum actually has. Tons more ICO's are choosing qtum over neo.

How are they competing platforms? They arent even similar in their tech

Mobile development/deployment

Link to nasdaq claims

qtum is singaporean. not chinese

>I'm already comfy

lol. sure you are

It doesn't matter where a damn coin's team is originating from what matters is the tech and amount of interest from said country. China clearly supports Qtum

nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979

the amount of mental gymnastics NEO holders have to make just to connect the dots and come up a conspiracy theory is absurd.

occams razor niggas.

neo holders are definitely not comfy w/ this fud

See your problem is clearly tunnel vision. You clearly have the thought process that a coin can only be successful in the country it originated in due to all that cancerous "chinese goverment is only going to support neo" shit

Jesus what a fucking boomer top 5 pick pass

Wrong. Plus Da Hongfei has consulted for Qtum, not something you'd do to a competitor huh?

I'm actually very comfy with my NEO stash and constant GAS generation. I'm sure you are also comfy staking qtum...oh wait :^). let me know when you finally break 300k again. should only take you a few more months.

M A S S I V E C O P E

explain to me how these two smart contract platforms arent competitors?

they're made to do the same thing, run smart contracts

O you mean the staking Qtum will be doing on Oct 9th when the swap finishes? o and that only 300k in months when 5 or more exchanges coming less than a week. You know how stupid you look? Even if you don't like qtum it's going to make some massive gains in the coming weeks

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT BOIS. CONFIRMED EXCHANGES WERE COMING SOON AFTER THE BITTREX SWAP IS COMPLETE AND HERE WE ARE.

>he thinks the new exchanges aren't priced in already
>he thinks shitty 1% annual staking can compete with NEO's GAS system
>he is a retarded qtum fag

only people I see coping here are you qtum bag holders

How about you explain to me how they are competitors other than "Mobile development". Im not here to teach you

are you seriously this fucking stupid, it hurts to read some of the stupid shit you say.

>he thinks the new exchanges aren't priced in already
How the fuck do you price in the massive amounts of volume that will be coming into qtum when they get added to those exchanges? No fucking shit the price is ~$12 factored in with exchanges coming the point is what it gets after they are actually added.

Stay delusional, you have already made enough statements to prove you are clearly retarded and have no idea what you are talking about. This is the last (You) you get from me.

shitty qtum is already on a ton of exchanges. there comes a point of diminishing returns from getting on new ones. at a certain point it just looks desperate, which it is, since qtum sucks. but do enjoy your shit coin :^)

You're the pinnacle of neo dickriders. You don't even get simple crypto economics like volume coming in from top tier exchanges into a consolidating price. You are honestly trying to say it's bad that a coin is available in a lot of places. All you've done is try and cope any way you can while ignoring basic math and the fact this coin can easily hit %100+ in the next few days.

I own neo since I diversify but idiots like you just make us look bad please kys

Qtum was the Ethereum of China all along. the smart money knew this

the nose nose

Exactly, its on like 20 exchanges yet it's still lethargic as fuck

seriously look at all these deep chinese pockets

>says this is the last (You) you'll get from me
>goes on his mobile phone to keep responding

because most of them don't matter.
>picrelated
all the ones that do were waiting for the swap from erc-20 to mainnet to happen and now they are coming en masse

You forgot Bismuth. They are also building Dapps on their blockchain. Check on their site.

BUT MY QTUM. nobody even heard of them weak ass icos. wtf is an inkchain? u mean chainlink my nigga?

>talking like that
>thinks his opinion matters
Might as well delete that and start over since you ruined your ID already

>nobody even heard of them weak ass icos.
this. wtf are these things, cute lil high school projects? lol

NOBODY IN CHINA BUYS NEO HURR DURR

>16.4 million dollar volume from binance compared to qtum's pathetic 2.7 million

>click id
>nothing but desperate attempts to fight juicy fud
Kek getting sweaty neofag?

Fucking kek retards

Neo search in Mandarin

Qtum isn't a translation so they search specifically qtum

Try the trend with neo im Mandarin

Here is proof you cucks

Yellow is neo aka 新

Red is qtum aka queer cum