You realize market cap is simply not enough for us to all become rich right...

You realize market cap is simply not enough for us to all become rich right, we won't even be able to reach Omisegoys or Deluded Arkies

You assume crypto cap does the expand as well

It might hit $1 but I wouldn’t bet on anything higher than that.

6 months $5 screencap this

why the fuck not?

we're taking out ripple, faggot

That would mean a market cap of $1.5 billion. Good luck with that.

This is the most annoying shit ever, like holy fuck, how dumb can you fucking be to assume that the market cap of crypto in general is just going to stagnate? are you that much of a fucking brainlet? jesus fucking christ

if this hits 5 bucks many on here would be buying homes with cash

Ripple is worth $.20

IT SOLVES THE ORACLE PROBELM

do you not know what market cap is?

>he doesn't know

>on Veeky Forums
>doesn't hold LINK
Fresh off reddit?

literally retarded lol.

shitcoins like LISK have 600m marketcaps and this doesnt have the posibility of reaching that amount? ($2 LINK)

we will know in future who the oldfags are. All the boys with big ol bags of link

Ripple went from 300m market cap to 13b in less than 80 days.

Don't be thick.

Can't wait for it to surpass the shitcoin that is Ethereum Classic.

This was literally do to the foundation buying all what was left of the fraction of the tokens that people actually held and wasn't already in their reserve.

Anons u are all retarded.

HOW CAN U NOT FUCKING REALIZE THAT COMPANIES NEED LINK TO USE IT YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID IDIOTIC BRAINDAMAGED BURGERS. COMPANIES DIRECTLY NEED LINK TOKEN TO EXECUTE THE SMART CONTRACT API CALLS. THAT MEANS SO LONG AS COMPANY EXISTS LINK WILL BE TRADED BECAUSE COMPANIES NEED TO BUY LINK TO USE IT IN API CALLS. LINK IS BACKED BY ENTERPRISE COMPANIES. HOW MANY API CALLS U THINK A REGULAR FORTUNE 500 COMPANY MAKES IN A DAY? MILLIONS NIGGER MILLIONS. LINK WILL NOT ONLY HAVE 7 BILLION CAP BUT EVEN MORE. AS MORE AND MORE COMPANIES ADAPT BLOCKCHAIN TECH THEY WILL ALL COMPETE FOR 1000 BILLION LINK IN CIRCULATION. THAT MEANS ITS PRICE WILL GO UP.

No I just buy things you guys tell me to, what even is a blockchain

no guarantees yet user

Yeah, right. you people are so dumb idk why i even visit this board or participate in crypto anymore. From 2012 to 2017 the average IQ in crypto dropped by 40 points, at least.

A container ship leaves a port in China containing 2 million dollars US of goods. Port Authority changes ship status as departed in it's computer system. Buyer of said goods wants to disperse payment based on a smart contract that only executes when the port authority marks the ship as departed. He can't fucking do that right now without something like chainlink acting as middleware because the API's can't fucking talk to each other. Chainlink is the ONLY product currently that can actually do that RIGHT FUCKING NOW. You are fucking autistic if you can't see the value in something like that. Exit all crypto markets and fucking neck yourself. You will not make it.

ok wolf. my portfolio is 90% link but i'm cautious

millions nigger

>this is the end of chainlinks campaign