Veeky Forums BTFO

Arnold Schwarzenegger new anti meat video
youtube.com/watch?v=xHSkahIFDF4

Chinese health officials are urging the nation’s 1.3 billion citizens to cut their meat consumption in half to prevent heart disease, diabetes and other diet-related illnesses. Director James Cameron and movie star/former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger think that's a great idea, and are starring in a series of PSAs to spread the word in the U.S.

also /vegan/ general

>veganism on the rise :
youtube.com/watch?v=G5ufn_Gy_Ns

>all anti-vegan arguments are weak :
youtu.be/ueqDkY3aNAY

>"b-but plants are alive and feel pain too"
youtube.com/watch?v=aQsDWaF1IWE

>whole foods plant based diet is the only superior diet for humans
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t4tBmbPko8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7RkxtO3-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo
youtube.com/watch?v=-6aAFKlr7hs
youtube.com/watch?v=mguepudBoYA
youtube.com/watch?v=nPeLgcyJ2Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY
youtube.com/watch?v=bEjgLqXQ04E
youtube.com/watch?v=cgmfRUwqGy4
youtube.com/watch?v=fVzccB9ZUBs
waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d5wfMNNr3ak
youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/03/02/us-guidelines-dietary-cholesterol-limits.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=FOWSc8VvOl4
youtube.com/watch?v=YaIpaGSESO0
health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we dont look up 2 arnold ther for his opinion is irrelevant

>meat is a risk factor for type 2 diabetes
youtube.com/watch?v=6t4tBmbPko8
>meat and all cause mortality
youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7RkxtO3-Y
>Estrogen in meat, milk and eggs
youtube.com/watch?v=h6q8E2-Egdo
>meat causes cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=-6aAFKlr7hs
>animal protein promotes cancer cell growth
youtube.com/watch?v=mguepudBoYA

Arnold is a renowned troll, he gets into peoples psyche, in Pumping Iron he talked that Lou Ferigno guy into losing.
>yfw this an elaborate attempt to keep vegan cucks small and arnold big.

what about the peer reviewed studies and the environmental facts ?

>vegans are small
nice meme

>you can't build muscle on a vegan diet

>What are roids?

Fuck the environment

We could eat all the meat we wanted if poor people didn't have a zillion fucking kids.

doesn't count, they're on gear

all the big meathead gim rats are roiding too then.
also what does the strongest animal pound for pound on earth eat ?

what about diabetes, cancer and man boobs -->

What does the largest living thing in the world eat?

Guess I should go cover my legs in dirt and stand in the sun for a few thousand years then.

brian turner isn't on the gear

Smaller animals, motherfucker

>believing ((((nutritionfacts.org))))
seriously guys

Lets all become trees we will be imortal. Omg I think ur on to something thats it water, dirt, sun, = immoratality that's it!

Arnold is doing this for environmental shilling, he made a joke about Sly hitting "like a vegetarian" in a movie just a few years ago. He also supported faggot rights even though he was making fun of people for being "girlie men" when he was younger.

The thing about Arnold is that he doesn't give a shit about these issues, he's only doing this stuff to stay relevant. If you read his book you'll see that the reason Arnold got so successful is because he knows how to sell himself, he's a natural at it.

So fucking lost it

Different species have differen biologies and different digestive tracts, you fucking retard.

you share 98% of gorillas DNA
you share 0% of your dna with trees

We share more DNA with chimps and they eat meat. Come at me, vegicuck.

Dr Michael Greger doesn't do the studies, he talk about the peer reviewed studies that had already been done.
i guess you can go read about how milk is good for you from the dairy board now.

>people can't change their opinions
>people will stay ignorant for life.
nope.

also he is cutting meat from his diet for his heart issues, and he is feeling gr8.

no burgers, no steaks, no al pastor tacos, no bison? what about just chicken. or will the hormones in that make me grow tumors and bitch tits

literally cant win.

i love sushi so ill eat that until i get mercury poisoning from the fish

If anything old people are more stubborn and unwilling to compromize. His heart issues are a result of popping Dbol like candy for 30+ years, not meat.

>chimps eat meat
nice meme, chimps are 98% plant eaters, from time to time an autistic chimp chimps out and kills to show dominance then force it down his throat with grass so he can digest it, and people be like , CHIMPS ARE MEAT EATERS !

Point taken. But then again, gorillas never go to the gym. So I guess I should cut that out and change my workout to

Climb the empire state building x 1
Swat at biplanes x infinity

Gon get swole as fuark

Just ignore them, mankind has been eating meat for millions of years, it's the reason our bodies and brains grew from ape manlets to the modern human.

animals products clogs your arteries m8, a whole foods plant based diet is the only one that has been proven to revearse it
youtube.com/watch?v=nPeLgcyJ2Y8

Lol, chimps literally hunt other monkeys, they practice cannibalism and infanticide in their own packs.

suits me, the more weak beta vegan hipster pussies in the world the easier it is for me to stand out

>b-but there's 4 vegans on steroids who look big

Sure they are. Roids are very common among athletes and bodybuilders, user.

And humans aren't gorillas.

Ugh, just eat enough healthy fats and do your cardio. Most heart disease is due to the shitty proccessed foods and lazy life styles humans lead now.

>mankind has been eating meat for millions of years
not an argument see this : youtube.com/watch?v=ueqDkY3aNAY

>this brain sier meme again
the brain runs on glucose m8. not protein.
youtube.com/watch?v=bEjgLqXQ04E

youtube.com/watch?v=cgmfRUwqGy4
What Fruit Can Do For Your Brain
youtube.com/watch?v=fVzccB9ZUBs

>tfw born too early
>tfw in 75 years theyll have nanobots in your blood that prevent atherosclerosis so you can eat pic related as much as you want
just end me lads

But it'll be made with people.

That's a reference to Soylent Green.

Get it?

Jesus, where do you fucking retards come from? Nobody said you're supposed to eat just meat and dairy. We're omnivores, we eat meat and veggies. That's the optimal diet for the human body.

Always cringe at the typical vegan arguments

For some reason, this one specific aspect of your lives they have decided we are obligated to choose the absolute healthiest, fairest, safest, best-for-the-environment choices

..but its ok to still be a lazy fuck who smokes and sits on his ass playing video games all day

but your diet HAS to be 100% perfect because if its not you develop heart disease

earth shattering point vegans haven't considered: we dont have an obligation to be as healthy as possible, we dont have to choose the healthiest option every single time

if you use the health argument but you're ok with drinking beer and smoking and being lazy then youre a fucking mong

>healthy fats
i agree like avocados and nuts. for hormonal health, not animal fats who will kill you slowly.

Why do carnocucks think following the crowd makes you tough and strong?

>A fucking hour long video.

Tell me the minute he refutes that point.

>nonobots in 75 years

lmao. robotics is shit right now. they can't even build a robot that can climb a flight of stairs and you think they can make microbots that will take care of your body?

>we dont have an obligation to be as healthy as possible, we dont have to choose the healthiest option every single time
This is literally the exact same thing the Health At Every Size idiots say.

good thing I eat plenty of nuts and full grain food along with meat. eggs have plenty of non saturated fats btw. fish too

being able to digest X, doesn't imply that X is good for you.
peer reviewed studies is what determines what's good for you. and a whole foods plant based diet is the only diet that prevents reverses top killers.
see this :

Literally wrong.
Healthy fats include everything except seed oils.

Saturated fats aren't healthy.

Ketards are as retarded as vecucks.

why do vegans always ignore fish?

It's almost like you can eat whole foods AND meat. Shocking, I know. That's the thing abot you veggie cucks, your minds are so limited, for you someone is either a meat-eater, who eats noting but bacon and lard, or a vegan, there's no middle ground where someone can eat lean meats and whole foods.

But they've made great strides on the sexbots. Priorities, user. Priorities.

>being able to digest X, doesn't imply that X is good for you.

Riddle me this:

Without modern supplements, humans can not survive without animal products. It is impossible. Our systems developed in a way that absolutely requires them.

So, how does something our body needs to function also kills us? Shouldn't humans have evolved to tolerate animal products?

we wont invent the nanobots, the A.I will

waitbutwhy.com/2015/01/artificial-intelligence-revolution-1.html

weird, its almost as if it's true or something

>you're obligated to choose the healthiest option every single time when it concerns diet
>you can still be a lazy unhealthy retard though, just for some weird reason you're held to the highest possible standard when it comes specifically to food choices

>you roid roid roid on a roid roid

Because it shoots a hole in their retarded diet.

i suggest you see that interesting video just to learn about argumentation.
about your point i'm not sure what you mean but

>humans have been enslaving each other since forever too doesn't mean we should continue doing it

>all human civilisations thrived on starch not meat

eggs are literally worse than giant grassy burgers
youtube.com/watch?v=rO4kdtMq8rs
youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw

What is this, the 1970s? Eggs are fine, diatery cholesterol is irrelevant.

Yes we would all be collapsing in the streets of heart attacks if we didn't eat enough fish
Good job depleting the world's oceans btw

i won't eat a type 1 and 2 carcinogen and a risk factor for diabetes and heart disease :

>Eggs are fine, diatery cholesterol is irrelevant.
>he actually fell for this meme
I thought meat was supposed to make your brain grow

>humans have been enslaving each other since forever too doesn't mean we should continue doing it

Non-argument.

>all human civilisations thrived on starch not meat

Mostly because meat was fucking hard to get. You'll notice that nomadic warrior cultures (vikings, steppe peoples) that fed on primaraly on meat and dairy were bigger and stronger than the peasants they raped and pillaged.

civilised people are obsessed with sanitation, in the wild you'll have a B12 problem.

for example 40% of the population of burgerland who are heavy animal product consumers are B12 deficient.
you give meat to a B12 deficient person and he won't get better.

>articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/03/02/us-guidelines-dietary-cholesterol-limits.aspx

>DGAC has recommended limits on dietary cholesterol be removed from the upcoming 2015 Dietary Guidelines for Americans. This is a reversal of the cholesterol limitations that have been widely circulated since the 1960s.

>Cleveland Clinic cardiologist Dr. Steven Nissen told USA Today: "It's the right decision. We got the dietary guidelines wrong. They've been wrong for decades."

feel free to kill yourself

I can't watch a fucking hour long video. Tell me the minute he refutes that point.

I didn't say that we should continue eating meat just because we used to eat meat. I am saying that the consumption of animal products was necessary for human survival until the modern age. Doesn't this mean that humans should have evolved in a way they could tolerate meat?

Last I checked processed meat were carcinogenic, meat not so much.

But that doesn't refute my point. Humans used to rely on meat. Without it they couldn't survive.

>Being this willfully ignorant
>Being this selfish
>Being conservative

On behalf of my grandchildren and your nieces and nephews, fuck you

>Non-argument.
it is an argument against the claim that we should continue doing whatever humans have done in the past.
>nomadic warrior cultures
it is impossible to feed a whole country only on animal products, europeans thrived on wheat, asians on rice, south americans on potatoes, even the roman gladiators were vegan
youtube.com/watch?v=FOWSc8VvOl4

>he actually thinks you can get all your b12 from dirt
LMAO

Vegans are the Linux zealots of the fitness world.

I'll enjoy eating whatever I wish. Ethicsfags do not belong on Veeky Forums.

NORMIES OUT REEEEEEEE

>eggboard financed studeis are irrelevant
kek
youtube.com/watch?v=YaIpaGSESO0

i meant
>eggboard financed studeis are relevant

>even the roman gladiators were vegan
I mean because they were slaves, right?

that's simply wrong
all the human civilisations ate starch. it is impossible to feed civilisations meat.

they just didn't had soap back then.

me too, i want to eat you mother's liver with some garlic and onions and some BBQ sauce. it is my choice ! i'll eat whatever i want !

He was a meat eater up until about a year ago

>source - youtube videos
Seems legit.

man, you believe that you can't put on weight on a vegan diet which is simply wrong. type vegan bodybuilder on youtube and learn.

So you agree high blood cholesterol levels and saturated fat intakes lead to heart attacks?

nutritionfacts has the peer reviewed studies linked in the description brah.

>if you use the health argument but you're ok with drinking beer and smoking and being lazy then youre a fucking mong

Same if you use strawman arguments to criticize people

PLANTS MOTHERFUCKER

We only have to create robots that can create better robots. And we definitely have robots that can walk up stairs.

What on earth are you talking about? Yes they did eat starch. They couldn't survive without animal products.

>they just didn't had soap back then.

Are you saying that you can get B12 from dirt?

health.gov/dietaryguidelines/2015/guidelines/chapter-1/a-closer-look-inside-healthy-eating-patterns/

>The Key Recommendation from the 2010 Dietary Guidelines to limit consumption of dietary cholesterol to 300 mg per day is not included in the 2015 edition, but this change does not suggest that dietary cholesterol is no longer important to consider when building healthy eating patterns. As recommended by the IOM,[24] individuals should eat as little dietary cholesterol as possible while consuming a healthy eating pattern.

Ready that shotgun

I mean it's not like most of his viewers even read them or would be really able to understand them.
They just see that he links to some studies and think whatever he says is right.

>dinos are dead
>humans on top of the food chain
vegans BTFO

not dirth, unwached plants and natural water will do.

>the vegan shills from /pol/ have arrived on Veeky Forums

god damn it, corbyn

>they are dead
irrelevant, still the biggest animals who ever lived was plant eaters.
>humans on top of the food chain
humans are pant and fruit eaters like all the primates brah.

So... not dirt, but dirty plants and dirty water?

The confirmation bias is real

Daily reminder: Schwarzenegger has made a career out of giving wrong and misleading advice to others to secure his legacy.

>be a vegan
>hate the human species so much, I won't eat honey because of the feelings of literal insects

a comic picture doesn't refute veganism.
ridiculing won't do it either.