IPF CHAMPION CHADS GET OUT EDITION

IPF CHAMPION CHADS GET OUT EDITION

powerliftinggeneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BHIJG-CjSDs/?taken-by=jhaack181
twitter.com/AnonBabble

previous thread here:

>37692898

powerlifters can't be chads because they're too fucking autistic. Olympic lifters and bodybuilders are the true CHADS

He did good.

not good enough :^)

I'm pretty sure the most autistic of them all are bb'ers. oly lifters (the real ones, the ones that actually compete in the olympics) are just machines. powerlifters are the true chads.

weightlifter here who has not kissed a girl in almost 3 years

eh, i think olympic lifters are more autistic than powerlfiters.

there is one at my school and hes a super nice guy but i get uncomfortable around him and I am autistic as fuck.

true. the guys who're into oly lifting are typically weirdos. powerlifters generally seem more casual, while the bb'ers are either douches or extremely autistic.

What do you guys think of
>get the bulk of your training volume from accessory lifts for all major muscle groups

from pic related

I ask because I have replaced all the extra benching I was doing in the last week or two with DB benching and not sure if i should trust the cuck or what.

>powerlifters can't be chads because they're too fucking autistic
nah, powerlifters are typically cool people. obviously if you read /plg/-threads and see posts from people like isley, bortshorts, norsefat etc. then you will get an awful impression, but remember that those people are the Veeky Forums version of powerlifters. most of the PL'ers you meet in real life won't be anywhere close to that level of retardation.

>isley

he's a weasel

nth for MESS WITH THE BEST, DIE LIKE THE REST

USA NUMBER ONE

among other things.

GUYS I HAD SEX FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY AND I LIKED IT!

even better, i fucked a different person today!

this has been the best weekend ever!

trip on sean

look at how the 5'9 gu towers over everyone with his superior strength, height and muscle mass

instagram.com/p/BHIJG-CjSDs/?taken-by=jhaack181

absolutely mad

What is the most beautiful IPF approved singlet?

SBD a shit

>hancott

Stop being delusional sean.

world record squat

You're an excellent fanboy and spectator

>he's overreached his peak
>he's been grinding a bunch in training
>gibb's prep went amazingly and all his squats are legal

Why arent you at worlds then? Weak little boy playing games

Pussy

Well, look at sheiko/rts routines.

>natty

you're not at worlds because you're a weak pussy? makes sense

Fact: I have qualified for worlds in a different fed

Lie: your life

Can I get a quick rundown on what's happened since after the 105s? I've been out and about

>DIFFERENT FED

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

WHO WON THE 105S

>what's happened since after the 105s?

>ha
>doesent compete
> pussy

Go fuck your ugly wife buda

Get a life

More than one person thinks your a pussy you narcissist

you mean more than one person is a poor obsessed loser who competes in lolfeds with 2 other people?

What fed do you compete in again?

Not the guy you were responding to but holy shit user, I might be a narcissist. This is fucking mind blowing.

Competing in games is for children and paid athletes

which one are you again?

So no, then.

Lol thought so
Don't respond to me again you pussy liar
Go back to watching men lifting

I dont watch fat men in onsies lift though, thats what you do because youre a little boy or a manchild who plays games

Seen gets btfo every day. No wonder he kicks people from watch2gether.

the only person ive ever banned was when i said trappy was posting nudes, then i banned an user who immediately joined, so you therefore are a homosexual lol

Haha lol

fucking Cornelius what a monster

Sure

lurking for trapy nudes still? lol fag

aluh akbar

USA 350543 - ALLAH 1(never forget 911)

BTFO
T
F
O

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

>totaling a mere 35kg below the ray while weighing like 60kg less

fuark

>What do you guys think of
>>get the bulk of your training volume from accessory lifts for all major muscle groups
Seems smart to me.

Nuckols is dyel as fuuuggggg

That was pretty boring tBh. Cornelius is just too far ahead of Bouafia and bouafia too far ahead of cliffe to make it interesting. Cornelius seems pretty boring in general

>gullander totaled LESS than filip has

What time does SHW start lads?

Why are you third-worlders so obsessed with America? Don't you have your own country to be proud of?

.What time does SHW start lads?

105s was good
screamer could have literally won it but instead came 4th
>he threw it away

no, like 10kg more

but counting phils PRs hes done more

user why do you always copy my posts verbatim I don't understand

I too would like to know when the "What time does SHW start lads?"

Are you some kind of robot? You sound very much like a robot.

he squats what, 280kg? das like 6pl8 and some change?

filip could rip tha shit like 2 times an throw it thru da roof, thats like, thats like a 2nd attempt for him

Don't forget to include this

But trappy is a girl sean, that wouldn't be gay.

r/ipf for SHWs now

GIBBONS COMMENTING

take that back you wiley cunt

who

EVERYBODY IN
120KG+ TIME
powerliftinggeneral.com/live

Lads what is haack's haircut called?

;_;7

champcut or kingcut.

finally! I was getting tired of all these twinks.

;_;7

someone shoop at blunt onto him

is there anything better in life than watching big, burly men lift raw? I think not

Watching Brett Gibbs cry after getting penetrated by freedom

Only minutes from Ray

ray "i squat high but get white lights" williams

If I'm bruising the inside of my thighs with my fingers when pulling sumo am I pulling too close or something? It's when I use hook grip so my index and middle finger protrude more, so maybe that's just how it is?

His depth is a lot better in comp than training to be fair

Fecking hell, the samoan makes the SBD sleeves look like wristbands

Blaha in disguise

I may have called you this before but I'm going to say it now

Shut your fucking cum dumpster unless you're asked. You're a massive faggot for trying to judge depth from the front ESPECIALLY when it comes to big boys you're
1 not a fucking ref
2 not judging from refs POV so you don't see it
3 a dyel faggot shit whose opinion nobody puts value in

Jesus Christ Ray

410kg

OPENER

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

God damn ray SMOKED that opener

this is so cool

In where? I'm watching the livestream

Holy fuck jezza

What the ever loving tit how did he do that.

>410kg squat at rpe of 5

American commentator is the worst commentator like in every sport. Why are we so bad at talking into a microphone?

Jezza v Ray squat shootout today?