Lol this was short-lived

Lol this was short-lived.

>pax

Yep, the only time we were number one was post WWII when all our economic competitors were bombed into the stone age. And that only lasted for about 30 years.

Thats literally wrong
Post cold war America
Current era
Literally no one can stand up to america
The collapse of america is the collapse of the global economy

Pax Americana will carry the world into the 22nd century. China is a paper tiger and Germany's going to be invaded again

>1941 - current
>short lived
t. Commie

1991-???
Given the cost of destroying the USSR was paid for in financing the greatest Jihad in human history and Bill Clinton spent his presidency arbitrarily bombing Muslims guaranteeing the mujaheddin you'd literally just trained to destroy superpowers would immediately re-calibrate their sites on you it's hard to say the Pax Americana lasted any amount of time at all.
>Peace
>Most valued citizens getting cooked in the jet fuel that gushes through the greatest monuments of US supremacy as they literally crumble because literally whos have hijacked 4 $200 million dollar planes built by your most prestigious defence contractors and loaded with civilians.
> preponderance of power
>can't so much as feed starving somalians without losing another war.
May as well bomb serbia while we're at it, that way the right-wing, christian, nationalist, and patriotic will hate us too ensuring we have no real support...

Pax Americana literally never happened and never will.

>current
Does anyone actually believe this? Between Ukraine and Syria Russia has quite nicely disproven the myth of American relevance.

This.

People don't realize how important America is to literally all global affairs. I mean obviously it is one of the dominant foreign policy entities, but people don't usually realize the extent of it. Literally the only reason we have free trade in this world is because of America, their navy basically polices the entire world's shipping, preventing piracy and the closing of major waterways.

The collapse of America would be so dramatic in world affairs that global society would regress more than 100 years in terms of standard of living within half a decade.

>Pax Americana literally never happened and never will.
>America is irrelevant
t. retards

Pax Americana is what exists today and it will exist for the next hundred years at least. You don't understand how important America is to the lives of everyone on the planet.

>arbitrarily bombing Muslims
You mean arbitrarily bombing Christians actually fighting against Muslims.

>t. americlaps

While certainly bringing ruin upon themselves, China would fuck you in a local war; say, in the Phillipines. America are losing their capacity to project power as widely as they used to.

You've got 20 years. Trump probably did not make it 10 like I assumed, but there's time for fuckups still desu.

It's not going to 'collapse' though, it's just going to go into a state of relative weakness (considering it was once an unchallenged hegemony) that brings it on par with other states like China. Unipolar --> Bipolar systems.

t. euroshit who's country leeched off the American military for the past 60 years while thinking they are superior because of muh social safety net

>amerimutt can't ask his government to provide basic services.
>gets assmad that euros actually have governments that work for their people

>oh yeah well your country has black people in it!
Oh shit man you sure showed him America BTFO.

It will never not be funny how much that meme upsets you people.

>China would fuck you in a local war; say, in the Phillipines. America are losing their capacity to project power as widely as they used to.
Absolutely not. How would China be able to maintain control of the Philippines when America has vastly superior air and naval capabilities? They may have greater manpower but that means little if you can't invade the islands.

>It's not going to 'collapse' though, it's just going to go into a state of relative weakness (considering it was once an unchallenged hegemony) that brings it on par with other states like China. Unipolar --> Bipolar systems.
China isn't anywhere close to catching up with America in geopolitical relevance. Assuming China is able to maintain its current system without any serious instability for the next 50 years (it won't) then China still has at least 100 years before it catches up with America, probably even more.

>euroshits get free gimmedats
>only can afford it because america saved their asses from being overtaken by russia for 60 years
>america still has a higher standard of living than most european countries

It doesn't upset me, it's just not an argument.
t. 34% northwest Europe, 49% Sicily/Iberia, 17% MENA.

>amerimutt thinks it is an accomplishment that his meme country has higher tier HDI than states under communism.
can't wait for you cucks to keep harping about how relevant you are while the euros and the chinese undercut every diplomatic and economic avenue of growth sustaining your nation.

yeah maybe it will convince euroshits to stop being cucks and actually defend their own countries

>tfw 100% northwest Europe
Feels good.

>trick the retard strength kid into being your own bodyguard
>retard kid is so retarded he thinks he's actually king

>Literally no one can stand up to america

>''Pax'' Americana
No such thing.

>Literally the only reason we have free trade in this world is because of America, their navy basically polices the entire world's shipping, preventing piracy and the closing of major waterways.
lool

>euroniggers killing each other nonstop for 3000 years
>america finally stops euroniggers from killing each other
>lol it was all a trick

Woud a powerful china even be a problem to the USA? China seems only interested in east asia.

Still expanding. They in Afreeka now

this 100% unironically, amerimutts are literally worse then hitler

>pax
Like the US are at peace ever.

Only thing wrong with that pic is calling the Soviet aid small.
They were given nearly 5,000 P39's alone.

>50 cent army
China wouldn't be able to leave their coast. A land invasion of China would never work so we'd just reduce the population and industrial centers to rubble. Tokyo's firebombing will look like a walk in the park compared to what'll happen to China

you dont know what a pax is
never post again

I'm all for shitting up americlap threads but Britain didn't exactly played nice after the revolt.

>The USA will be able to maintain air superiority over chinese airspace.
kek.

We haven't been in a real war since the 40's; the MIC would cream their pants and unleash all the new toys they've been testing out

>we
There it is again, the US hivemind. WE!

>Instead of responding to his post, I'll just point out he's an American!
Yankeephobia has reached new levels of stupidity

>We haven't been in a real war since the 40's

is this so you can claim nam wasn't a massive loss?

Nam could have been a massive geopolitical loss but that was fixed with the death of mao

>Nam could have been a massive geopolitical loss

instead it was a humiliating military loss.

By simply pointing out that the other guy is an American he is making a pretty valid argument about the credibility and significance of that post

The answer to your picture is America.
We won and then walked away because peaceniks had enough, voted in a president to pull us out.
Meaning only Americans can stand up to America.

More on Congress for being feckless; you have it mixed up it was a military victory but a loss in every other regard

You lot seem upset over something, but I'm not quite sure what. Reminder that America is scores more powerful and relevant than whatever hole you inhabit

>a military victory

failing to complete the objective and fleeing counts as a win?

wew

>You lot seem upset over something, but I'm not quite sure what. Reminder that America is scores more powerful and relevant than whatever hole you inhabit
And so are you! Because
>we

>failing to complete the objective and fleeing counts as a win?
>being this retarded
You know we did establish South Vietnam, right? The Viet Cong took advantage of the political situation in the States after Nixon's resignation

>And so are you!

>MMMMMMMUUH K/D RATIO UUUUUUUURRRRRHHGGGGGHHHHH H AUUUUGH

Cut the fucking memes retard. The thing is America's had no real social cohesion since the early 19th century and in the past few decades this same coalition of fragments has been atomising at an accelerated rate. You can't run a country let alone a superlative empire with a purely mercenary capitalist ontology

>The thing is America's had no real social cohesion since the early 19th century
>Let me tell you about your country
America's had no real social cohesion since the 1970's

If China was reduced to fighting a guerilla campaign, that would mean their conventional forces had been smashed

T. Sicilian/Irish/German-""American""

kys retard

>implying any military is at par with USA

China barely even has a blue water navy.

>Assuming my identity
You do realize the vast majority of White Americans are more related to one another than to Europeans? "Muh huritage" is nothing more than an elaborate LARP thanks to a hyper-focusing on 18th/19th century immigration in American schools. Before the 80's ancestry was a footnote discussed among family members. Now it's a top-down propaganda tool to say
>look we're all immigrants! No one's native to the US!
>You don't want cheap illegal Hispanic labor pouring into the country? You're just an immigrant too!

>We won
fucking drones

This. The average 'white' American has almost nothing genetically in common with Europeans. They have far more black and native american dna than anything from the old world. Pretending they are descended from Europeans is just a meme to justify their social divisions.

I know you're trolling but there are people who genuinely believe this. For most Americans you'd have to go back 5+ generations to get to a common ancestor with a European

My most recent immigrant ancestors would be my mother's mother's mother's parents, who came straight from Sweden. Other than that, I have some 1840's British and a tiny bit of German and most of my ancestry goes to the early American settlers, before the war of independence. I even have decent from the Mayflower.

mujaheddin was financed by Regan and Bush Sr. read a fucking book

Replace Sweden with Germany and you've described 90% of White America

>HOL UP
>eats burger
>What youse tryin' to say is
>applies skin whitening cream
>What you is saying is
>breathes heavily through gaped teeth
>We wuzz European

They're building one right now; hence me saying a local war; and hence me saying you've got 20 years.

As soon as China floats its third or fourth carrier, you can kiss naval supremecy goodbye. And you aren't winning air battles so close to the chinese mainland.

I mean 'around' the phillipines; so as to indicate a range. I am not seriously suggesting that China would invade and occupy the Phillipines, but for the sake of an argument there has been a conflict and China has taken them out. What do the US do when they can't sink or bomb their way out of the scenario? How do you exert control? Boots on the ground within striking distance of missiles and bombers from the mainland?

This is a relevant point; but is that strategy feasible against massively widespread industrial hubs?

And throwing that sort of weight around is going to trigger nuclear warfare, isn't it?

>>breathes heavily through gaped teeth
Now that's about the one thing we don't do. We have great dental hygiene. I have great teeth.

>The NVA's conventional forces were smashed
Do you know anything about Vietnam?

>this is what leftists and first-year college students actually believe

Your precious "Pax Americana" is direct responsible for the turmoils in MEAN, massive rapefuges to Europe and rampant sexual degeneration worldwide, it's fucking insufferable, like a chronic cancer. I hope you go down forever after China fully developed.

American boasting about their military might is pretty fucking retarded. Any war between major countries would lead to either complete annihilation of both sides and probably the world along with it or a complete collapse of the world economy. Whats the point of having a fucking military you can't use, its like someone whos castrated trying to brag about their penis size.

>1941 - current
more like 1918-current

>Whats the point of having a fucking military you can't use
Because it's an industry. You've got to appreciate how many people's jobs and livelihoods are tied to the military. I'm not even talking about people IN the military, but the entire military industrial complex.
I'd love to see permanent World Peace declared tomorrow as much as everyone, and the military to immediately become unnecessary, but what the hell are all those people supposed to do without it?

Thank you for sharing. What's your BMI?

>working for the people is stealing from them
What does it take to have an IQ this high

This
People should here should read some more geopolitical analysis

Even if I were to agree with you, which I don't, that picture is either satire or intentional deceit

Did that in 5th and 6th grade, shit was cash.

America is still the hegemon, we still leave in very peaceful times.

kys leftist cucks

Why is there suddenly so much anti-American sentiment?
I mean I love it, fuck them, but I'm just wondering.

Yeah, the 20 to 30 million dead caused by US wars since 1945 don't count at all.

It's weekend for most of the working population. Working meaning that these people are old enough to not fall for the general propaganda