BUY LUMENS NOW MOTHERFUCKER

"Today’s pick is Stellar Lumens (XLM). Jed McCaleb founded it in 2014. He also founded Ripple in 2011.
Stellar is a banking and payments platform. It’s similar to Ripple.
Stellar is building a global network to facilitate cross-border payments. Its goal is to reduce the transaction costs and times of traditional payment systems.
But that’s not all…
Stellar is also making advancements in the initial coin offering (ICO) space. Right now, when it comes to ICOs, the focus is on Ethereum. But you can perform ICOs on Stellar as well.
The Stellar team has been increasingly writing about regulatory-compliant ICOs. And behind the scenes, Stellar has created a SaaS (software-as-a-service) platform for easy token launches.
Here’s why we’re buying it…
Stellar is actively engaged with potential partners in Japan, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East. We expect Stellar to make major new partnership announcements later this year.
We think these partnerships will ignite massive buying in Stellar Lumens tokens. We’re looking for at least a double before the end of the year.
Action to Take: Buy Stellar Lumens (XLM) Buy-up-to Price: $0.02"

pic of the PBC buy alert. this is the closest you're gonna get to proof.

need I remind you that Palm Beach Confidential told their subscribers to buy NEO, GAS & OMG before they all mooned hard?

but i was just able to sell my lumens and now they are dropping again

Transparent

>dropping
>doesn't know what a pennant is
yeah... you're never gonna make it, brah

>pumps coins
>yes guys buy now

you would be a retard to pump a coin like Stellar.

this is not just a PnD brah
remember that XLM is a fork of XRP?
well there's the Ripple Swell conference in 9 days, gonna be fucking HUGE. XLM follows XRP's chart. but because of this PBC buy tip it's actually outperforming it right now.
buy now or post pink wojacks later when it's over 1800 sats and you could've bought it.

hope you guys realize it's not really a shill when people push large market cap coins. /b/ doesn't have the capital to influence the price one way or the other.

some serious money coming in stellar holy

anyone has the palm beach pdf already?

we pumping goyos

Dude, the volume is fucking insane right now man. This isn't a pump, this is value being realized by smart money. Fuck man, I wish I could show you guys what I have discovered. I have been reading about XLM all day, and there are so many pieces that fit together. Stellar is poised for serious gains.

Something with Ripple ETH and stellar triangle?

i put 16.5tbtc worth at 460 sats cheers, lets see if we can turn that into 50 plus btc over the next month...

Yes, Ripple and Stellar are definitely linked together, but Stellar is doing some other things apart from Ripple that are really valuable. I can't give out all of my findings for free because they were difficult to find -- but dig around on the creators of Stellar, and understand how some of them are connected to crypto in general -- especially in regard to upcoming events. That's the only clue I'll give on why Stellar is UNIQUELY positioned for success compared to Ripple.

And wow second comment, that's quite the bet! I think 50 is doable in this environment, you might even be able to 3x from Stellar alone.

stellar just climbed 15% dude wtf

I actually bought 100k, not even memeing. Thanks for the tip

I can feel it in my bones. this is going to moon again...

is this the same stellar that gives millions of lumens for free every few months?

kek enjoy...

maybe i should put 20btc worth on ripple as well... I feel like xlm market cap being so much smaller will make it have bigger percentage gains though. ripple market cap is already like 8 billion.

Yes, pay attention to the patterns. Approximately every 6 hours we gain another 30-40 sats. We just hit the pattern from 460-490, and should hold 490 for some time. If you're daring, try and sell at the top of 490, and buy back at 480. I've added a few thousand to my stack in this way.

Guys this isn't the moon yet I am telling you, we are still days away from the news and multiple conferences (not just Ripple's swell, there are 3+ others). I am standing by my original target of 800 sats.

I am so tempted to take my stack from LINK and move it into this.

Lumens has a much larger upside potential due to marketcap alone

you realize millions of lumens is only 10-20btc worth right?

Yes Im enjoying my 50% gains so far. Stay poor

Dump coming soon

I think everyone who digs a bit in Ripple knows that they are very close to work with the big banks in the west. Wont take long IMF giving signals about crypto future and i think ripple is best player for stuff like this.

I've done a lot of TA on XLM and I think it'll go to 1700-1800 sats easily. would also put the marketcap ranking right around the max hype level of May-June (~#12) accounting for the recent inflation.

Ripple is the small play. Lumens is the real bull in this situation. Think of it like this brother: Ripple has a massive marketcap, and everyone with a brain knows that. For that marketcap to grow, it would need a flood of new money. That new money can only come from two places:
1. Normies who heard of the crazy news at Swell (if there is any)
2. current crypto traders who understand the implications of #1.

Do you know what the news will be at the conference? Exactly -- so the real gains are to be had with the smaller marketcap going thats already undervalued.

Yeah i'll just stick to lumens for this reasons I think.

pretty good resistance around 500 sats with that 40btc sell wall but i'm sure we will bust through it soon

Are you XLM guy? His target was 2k sats but I just don't see that. I really hope for 1800 but wow that would really be a fucking moon

wow that did not take long to bust through 500 sats.... oh boy oh boy

yes I'm that guy. posted the original shill thread when it was sub 300 sats a few days ago.

Got some upcoming dates related to XLM

You're the MVP of this shit. I want to move my LINK holdings to XLM - WWYD?

I did some digging myself and i think i found what you mean and that is indeed huge.

So this private club asking 6k is pretty good if they found all this or you think they got tipped by insiders?

how many do you hold of each?
XLM is more of a medium term hold while LINK seems to have more long term potential.

buy this dip at 490 sats

30k link, 60k lumen

Good man...good...hopefully you found out or do find out the next promising ICO to put your lumens into...

tough call. I think you'll be pretty comfy just holding for now. don't wanna make a decision you may regret some months down the road.

Nice. Just bought 105k.

And how nice, you're already up!

Someone said buy the dip :D

you are appreciated

I just sold 30k link and put it all in lumens. Everything is there - the volume, the tips, the upcoming events. Now I need to be calm and rational when I make my exit. This is my biggest play yet. We're all going to make it.

share some of that research u did why you want to keep it a secret , im researching now but i think you know more :p

proud of you. proud of us. we're gonna make it user

Fine. I'll only say it once and please do not post about this ICO because it hurts our chances of getting in. People will probably forget about it in a month. But read about the Mobius ICO. Read all the Reddit threads about it, and how they are accepting Lumens and ETH. You'll see why I am so hype about Lumens when you see how good Mobius looks. Keep that one under your hat and dont make a big thread about it.

The last time I actually bought coins was Jan 2016, Ethereum.

Yesterday was my first investment since and I bought a shitload of XLM(or STR depending on the exchange..).

I'm seeing this information mirrored in other communities, like private ETH trading discords. These are filled with whales (having bought boatloads of ETH at

damn i only see serious/big players in this thread most mean something

Do you have a link to some of these communities?

Is it too late to buy NOW ? I have 6k$

I bought 5 minutes ago, small amount and it's gone up already.

How is this not the p&d of the day? All bittrex front-page coins dip heavily after being #1 gainer. There has not been a single exception

if you followed this coin closely you would understand this is not ur typical 500thread shill P&D

no it will dip to 400

I don't believe you

Coins with market caps over a few hundred million typically aren't pump and dumps that last for a day. This has had massive momentum building for some time and we are finally seeing the value of xlm being realized. Also, the volume is a good indicator - 35 million is not the territory of pump and dumps.

the volume has been absolutely massive, causing steady growth.
all pullbacks have been less than 10% and have immediately corrected and then gone sideways for a few hours max before making another big jump.
the slight corrections don't even show up on a 12hr chart. the bull run also started 2 days ago at this point and is approaching 2x from the start.
i don't think any pump and dump group could sustain something that strong for that long, and would be willing to let it run for so long, with a pump and dump the longer it runs the riskier it gets.
combine that with all the news about it that at this time has gained major traction, and there is no way this is just a pump and dump.

I think there will be big corrections once the initial run and accumulation from those in the know taper off, as well as about the time of the conference on the 16th, but those will be at natural points and will be needed corrections to sustain growth.

also, the threads telling people to buy have all had almost the same info, and have been super precise in what, why, and when. that's a pretty odd strategy of shilling for p&d. unfortunately you already missed some huge short term movement, but this shouldn't be the top. another 15% is almost guaranteed at this point within a day as that will take it up to 2x from the start of the run.

>started crypto a few days ago
>be a poorfag in crypto with only $500
>put it in Lumens at 250 sat
>not it's almost 500 and im doubling my money

Will I make it?

+ No real news came out yet lol just some good research work from serious Veeky Forums people ones the news hits gains going to be huge i moved 50% of my porto to this

what? the email buy alert from a super exclusive investment group and a conference in 9 days isn't enough "news" for you? it might a few days old by now, but its still news

you have to be fucking retarded if you cant differentiate between a hyperbolic whale pump and organic slow growth

take it with a grain of salt. it's too easy to get overconfident and think you can predict the market. i know it's tempting with that kind of success but make sure you are evaluating and minimizing risk to an acceptable level.
This is also my first major move, I've been watching it closely. It feels amazing but I know I owe more to luck and sitting around trolling biz because I'm bored. A few people put in work analyzing and sharing info, I took a small risk, and then took on a bigger position and more risk as I gained confidence in the trend. I've been looking for exit points and places to take profit and rebuy for a day now, so again, minimize risk

I don't think I'd call a 2x in 2 days slow

Thats a leak and hype to a conference , stellar themselves dindt release any offical news yet but if you do some research about there future plans you can see this shit is heading to the stars

you are a self described noob. this is slow organic growth

t. alt trader since 2014

alright, true, wasn't official news, my bad. been spending to much time on forums, might be starting to overvalue what I hear. thanks for the reminder.
i've been mostly watching the top 10 market-caps, but if this is not out of the ordinary I'd be interested in more alt coins, is there any help or advice you could give?

yeah, read on Veeky Forums and watch what is recently added on coinmarketcap

Korean whale group joining the party boys

Buy Ripple, not this pump&dump.

how big was that dump it almost got eaten alive holy shit

fuck this coin its about to get dumped rn anyways

pnd

beware

look at the resistance brah its done for

Let it churn fags, we'll push through in the next few days.

I noticed OP "buy up to 0.02" has been reached? Is that why people are dumping?

Ffs the only way this shit tier exchange Bittrex stays afloat is relying on the daily high volume shitcoin pump...

>people investing 50btc
>i'm just here with my puny 3ETH

Look at this, the turn over is insane, practically turned over all of the initial run already...

This will go higher IMO

>i could have made 5x if i listened to this guy a few days ago already

WHY DO I KEEP DOING THISSSSS

>This will go higher IMO
10$ it doesn't

just bought some so its gonna sink now, sorry bois

I'll take that bet, post your address
1Gou56sd9zdKj3YuH8TFNtyVZy1nAVbaHx

I can see this going to 2000 sats easy.

The buy volume is absolutely insane right now.

WTf man this shit is crazy

let me get my another wallet setup

1Chg5eCGTaa8Pq4u6TzVT3Q3yNjDanmGgU

better fucking pay up if it doesnt go up in a day

Here's a cool one for you, if you add all the retracements so far for thisi current run, you see we have just hit the 50% retracement!

went all in XLM

All IN x2 me Veeky Forums

you can take your retracements and shove them up your ass because charting is just glorified speculation

approaching long term resistence.. i hope it retracts and then i'll buy

i dont want to buy at this price.

honestly if i was already rich i'd just buy a subscription from these cunts and flip their suggestions every month

i bought 12702 lumen at 521 sat. since that reached the supporting line.
still a decent entry or to late alrdy?

I literally bought in at 570, tell me how much i suck

no wonder you're trying to cling on to false hope.
See you on the other side i guess...with your 10$

I never said 1 day.

so basically when this thread is deleted i assume....if you don't want to pay up just say so