I'm suppose to be cutting on 2k calories right now

>I'm suppose to be cutting on 2k calories right now
>I'm doing """intermittent fasting"""
>I just went crazy and ate 833 calories worth of M&Ms

Fuck. What the hell am I suppose to do now?

Should I just go to the gym to try to make up for it? It's my rest day

I've been trying to loose weight for 10 years. I have only lost about 40lbs ultimately. What the fuck is wrong with me.

how fat are you faggot

Today my weight is 248.7 . First goal is 199lbs.

what the fuck?

How do you live with yourself?

Do you have any sort of shame?

How do you feel when you get into the shower every morning and see your fat gut?

How do you feel when you can sense people are staring at you in disgust?

HOW can a person even live like this?

>How do you live with yourself?
My dog is pretty cool. Plus I got a bunch of friends I get drunk with and go to punk shows.
>Do you have any sort of shame?
Typically, no. I work in IT and my pants come from wal-mart. I also keep falling in love with this lesbian chick.
>How do you feel when you get into the shower every morning and see your fat gut?
Now that I think about it my mirror fell off a few years ago so I don't really even look. I don't even own a comb. Call me a dirtykid.
>How do you feel when you can sense people are staring at you in disgust?
I either half really shitty self awareness and don't notice or I just make people feel better about themselves in general.
>HOW can a person even live like this?
Well with enough cheap whiskey, coffee, cigarettes, weed, and mushrooms you can do just about anything you set your mind to. I decided not to blow my head off until most of my families dead so until then I am just trying to get by. Lately I have hated myself a little less so thats why I am working to improve myself. Hope this interview with a recovering fatty improved your self respect.

how the fuck do you eat 833 calories of m&m's? thats a fucking baconator you fat cunt

force yourself to puke then you can eat as much as you want

0.833 kcals
wow
u sure you're not going to explode from all that energy? you could almost heat up 834 grams of water by 1 °C with that.

>look at me i just learned what a Calorie is!

don't listen to him, 20lbs is a good weight loss. way to go buddy.

you've still got a way to go but a journey of a thousand miles starts with a few steps etc.

I have a lot of respect for you, personally I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i looked like you.

I would just take 1gram of DNP and start roiding or something, ANYTHING to not look like that for long

Thanks man, I'll be hitting 40lb sooner and ill be taking more pics just because.

I appreciate the kind words!

Yeah, I never really even cared when I was younger about my appearance. I have still seen a few woman notably out of my league for some reason though.. Now I am realizing I can't run my body in the ground everyday or I'll die soon. High Blood Pressure, ect.

Is it common to find gear at the gym?

>we're all big guys on Veeky Forums georgie, we're big guys! and when you're posting on Veeky Forums you'll be a big guy too!

Dude that's like, 100 bags of M&Ms what the hell

it was one big bag of m&ms my little cousin gave me

I just came back from the gym, I know it probably doesn't make up for it but I think i sort of made up

You don't need gear

You need to fucking train man. There's literally no excuse to look like that, even with negative testosterone

Not how it works

I know, but it's something

I like to think of it as i'm putting those m&ms to work

bump

That's good progress brother...losing weight after being that big for years is a long and difficult process. My advice that worked well for some people I know is making gradual but permanent changes to you died. Do one thing differently, like cutting sugary drinks, then start with the next goal...and so on.
We are all on journey to health...keep going.

This is true

At that level of overweight even cutting out soda is like -1000 cals cut from your diet

Yes, even if there is a huge calorie surplus here there is probably a good amount of metabolic damage as well...Cutting excess calories from soda, sweets, alcohol and other junk will help get him at least to the 200 mark.

purge you fag.

competitive eaters are all bulimic

>cardio

>2k

That's nothing, try having to cut on 1k. Just don't eat anything else.

>That's nothing, try having to cut on 1k

Straight outta auschwitz?