Has there been a man like him in your countries history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryszard_Siwiec
youtube.com/watch?v=SvSwdqS-PcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These Balkan murderers are all such narcissistic faggots. Just have some respect for the dead and admit to what you've done, Jesus fucking Christ. You're not hot shit; you're not a martyr; you're a mass murdering rat. Stop perpetuating this hate for the next generation.

To answer your question OP, probably not, because we got away with all our war crimes.

Ironing

Dude, fuck off. He blew up a bridge and killef a few muslims. Not even Ratko tier. He's absolutely irrelevant outside of /pol/tard minds.

t. turk

>He is irrelevant
I guess you are not from the western balkans. People are constantly talking about him and some are calling him a hero of the Croatian people.

Literally only Croatians. When it's about a Serb who did it a thousand fold last week you turn a blind eye. Fucking balkaniggers, nobody cares.

Actually the people that hailed him as a hero were some of my Serbian friends. They said "He is probably going to be remembered as a hero of the Croatian people". We do act like niggers and all that but i was addressing the fact that you said that he is irrelevant.

But he IS irrelevant and totally blown out of proportion for a fucking bridge. Considering the fact that the guy who was trialed before him was directly responsible for killing 8000 muslims in srebrenica. This guy is a fucking meme who couldn't handle his raki.

The fact that he killed less people does not make him less relevant. There are literally Croatians that have changed the way they view the Hague. It might not change the world but it will impact the region itself since. He might serve as more of a symbol than an individual that changed things.

I'm Hungarian and I like him.

Getulio Vargas killed himself with a bullet in his heart

t. Maga pede /pol/tard dindu nuffin
You don't really know why you like him, do you though? He just told the Hague to go fuck themselves and took a shot of poison and all of a sudden he's some sort of hero... as if nobody ever opposed the Hague. What did he do that was so heroic?
>i'm Hungarian
You might as well be a full blood Croat

Are autistic? How am i pol? I have just stated a fact. Since i actually live here in Bosnia and have talked to a lot of people about it it is pretty obvious that this is going to have an impact on the region. I have trouble understanding how i'm being pol here and why you refuse to actually present an argument. The thing he did might not be that amazing but the people will think of him as such and it will cause an impact.

>lol i'm not pol u retaRd XD
>but this irrelevant war criminal is gonna affect everyone and change everything in the region because he is amassing!!
You're fucking autistic. If this was true then Ratko would have already been bailed out of Hague before he got trialed because everyone has heard about him. Not some random bridge burning fag that took cool aid instead of a jury sentence, like some pussy.

>lol i'm not pol u retaRd XD
I'm am actually a Liberal (by Balkan standards) and i still don't get why you are associating me with pol.
>but this irrelevant war criminal is gonna affect everyone and change everything in the region because he is amassing!!
He will not affect everyone and change everything and i have never said that his impact will be massive. But if you actually followed anything you will know that there are definitely people whose political opinion has been changed because of something like this. He will definitely have an impact it just will not change everything but will shape certain individuals and maybe the opinions of some politicians. I think the Serbs have actually stopped sending military personnel to the hague. This also might sour the relationship between the Croats and Bosniaks who have been very friendly with each other up until now.
>If this was true then Ratko would have already been bailed out of Hague before he got trialed because everyone has heard about him.
What is this supposed to mean? Are you saying that just because one of them is famous or has an impact on the region that the countries of the Balkans will not let them go?
I don't think you understand how things work here.

pretty similar one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryszard_Siwiec

Whatever, i'm just tired of seeing this nigger on every single board. Muh hero this muh most important person ever. It's way too much attention whoring that might inevitably change something. Realisticly, nobody should bat an eye. But what do I know about the extended middle east called the Balkans. It feels like the serbs have been producing these kind of characters ever since the war ended and now for the first time it's a Croatian and the hole Croatkind spergs out about him even though most of them have never heard of him. At least when it's about Srebrenica we get some good memes out of it. This is just annoying.

Fuck off with your butthurt already.

I can understand that it is annoying to you but the reason why it is posted everywhere is because people here on the western Balkans are constantly talking about it and it is the main subject in a lot of conversations. Nobody outside of the Balkans is going to give a shit but to us this is an important issue so naturally we are going to bring it up often. You should be more understanding to us since this would be the equivalent of an American general being sentenced for war crimes and he ended up poisoning himself. If something like that happened everyone in America would talk about it just like people here are constantly talking about it.

t. Stoic, hemlock drinking Socrates

I think this might make an impact because to date most of the Hague's victims were Serbians, which didn't bother the western audience because who cares about Russian and/or Soviet puppets trying to restore Communism and/or Orthodox hegemony?

But this was a Croat. One of the "good guys" whom Nato fought to defend. And he was condemned for, what? Defending his country from Muslims? It might get the western people to start questioning whom exactly they are backing and why.

To me it just sounds like disgusting hypocricy.

Sure. But if it takes hypocrisy to get people to take interest in an issue, is that really a bad thing?

Frenchman here. When I was a kid I visited the original Stari Most. I still remember its polished stones, so polished they were slippy, and its absurd proportions made to face a biblic flow that could never happen. Really beautiful. It was one of the things that make me want to be an architect. When it was destroyed I didn't care about the deads all around, I shed tears because some bastard killed my childhood souvenir. But now I'm old enough to understand that it was part of a total and vicious war, and I myself wouldn't have probably acted better if I had been this man in this place. I fully understand his final. A piece of history was written before my eyes and I'm glad I saw the final word.

Based native French confirmed.

t. crossboarder

youtube.com/watch?v=SvSwdqS-PcI
rip

salam alaikum

I'm belgian, so Leopold 2 I geuss

>""""""""murderers"""""""""""
>""""""""""""war crimes""""""""""""

This guy, Jan van Speijk. During the Belgian independence war his ship was captured by the Belgians who told him to take down the Dutch flag from his ship. Speyk, being a great advocate for Dutch union, proclaimed he'd rather blow up (Dutch: Dan liever de lucht in) than that, then threw a lighted cigar into a keg of gunpowder, blowing up his ship with himself in it.
His story is moderately famous in the Netherlands.

this