Manlet motivational story

Manlet marry's gigant woman, from the tv show My Gigant Life, a show about women over 6'6

people.com/article/tlc-my-giant-life-haleigh-hampton-wedding-exclusive-details-photos

mydickisdiamonds.wmv

Wow.. The manlet asked her dad if he could marry her
Her dad said no
When she tild him she would marry him anyway, the dad said "there goes the genepool"
Savage

You americans have so many strange shows, i had to download this shit to watch it....
Damn this bitch is gigant

lmao

Look at that smug little manlet

Holy shit that's my third fetish after feet and domination. Having a tall GF to bully you for your height is the fucking bomb. To bad I'm only a 5'10 manlet and I'll probably never experience this.

Meh. The short guy still wins

That's a huge bitch.

>First comment on OP's article: "That's a huge bitch"

kek

Needs more BBC.

>ywn attain a gf of this stature
>ywn fuck her doggy standing up
>ywn suck on those beautiful yeti feet
>ywn make her enormous meals and shell never let you see her enormous subsequent shits
>ywn die happily in your sleep as she rolls over on top of you in bed

>There goes the gene pool

Why the fuck would you want your kids to be even taller than that? Doesn't this show just show how shitty it is to be that massive? And you die so much younger, I'd be fucking pissed if I was 7'1 cause my grandpa guilted my mom into that

I'd rather be a 5'4 male than a 6'6 female

Mad jelly tbqh

This is the dream. I plan on breeding out my manletness for the upcoming race war.

Memes aside, you're right. There's definitely an upper limit on the practicality of being tall. According to the show, the dad is 6'7 and looking like a run of the mill skinnyfat at that height is probably making him push 300 lbs. That puts so much stress on your body. Not to mention he's dressed in rags because it must be a nightmare to find things that remotely fit. What kind of life is that? Why perpetuate it?

I usually feel bad about being 5'9 but god damn, now i realize anything past like 6'3 is nightmare mode

>6'0
>5'11
>6'2

This makes my penis hard... How do i get a GigantFu?

I wonder if I can get my wife to wear some platform shoes.

What now lanklets? Not only are you losing your "superior" women but we're also marrying them thus eliminating your gene pool.

6'2+ will be bred out of existence soon, manlets unite.

Them legs. Hnnggg

I dunno if the manlet thing is a meme or not. My 6'5 buddy told me I'm at least 6' tall, when I always thought I was 5'10. It's not like I wear big shoes either, just Vans.

Reality TV is a bunch of made up drama.

Her father is not as big of a heightist as he is portrayed in the show.

Son in law probably has a 10"x8" cock.

Only way this is going to work.

Hes gonna have a strong huge son and get to see him grow and be proud??? whats wrong with this

>Looks like a human Llama.
>Still wears heels.

So you just want them to insult you to your face instead of saying it behind your back?