Is it normal that, as I lose weight, I'm becoming significantly more horny?

Is it normal that, as I lose weight, I'm becoming significantly more horny?

I'm 23

Yes.

If you're overweight, yes

Why is that & how intense of a change will it be?

Unrelated to OP's question, but how much will my dick grow as I lose weight?

Being over weight decreases test

None at all, but it will appear larger because of all the fat you have at the base

I just recently got my first girlfriend, and shes really hot as fuck, asian, 5ft2, 105lbs, fat ass, b cup tits, and shes just generally extremely nice as a person too. Im actually her first boyfriend too since she used to be extremely shy. Is it normal that I pretty much constantly have a chubby when I'm with her, and when we make out I get like a full boner. We never had sex yet, and are both virgins in our early 20's. I don't think she ever notices the bulge slightly sticking out of my jeans, and even if she did notice shes too polite to say anything. Also if I hang out with for like all day and constantly have a chub/full mast going on, I'll constantly be leaking precum and itll like completely soak through my underwear to the point where my thighs will be mad sticky and the inside of my jeans will be wet. Did anyone else get this or is this exclusive to me. Will it stop happening once we bang? I really like her and she really likes me which gets me really excited which might be part of it.

cool story famalam

Ok?
Nice diary.

But to sum up. You are not and will never ever ever be a special little snowflake.

bro its too late you have to chop your dick off i am so sorry i will send my condolences to your p,arents

what makes her so hot? please, i'd love to make a guy want me that bad

I had the same thing with my first gf senpai. Granted, I was 16 but nevertheless the same thing.
Didn't really go away after we fucked but it got less and less as as the weeks passed by.

is this true?

You produce the same amount of test (if not more) for less body mass, hence you feel it more.

Lost 70 lbs since January, my libido has skyrocketed, stamina is up, better bloodflow equals bigger and longer-lasting erections. Plus I've lost about an inch of fat around the base of my dick, so while your dick doesn't get bigger per se, less fat and better bloodflow makes it seem that way.

Lose the weight and enjoy your new powers, user.

Stop being fat and maybe someone will want you.

Dude tell us more. How did you react to your increased libido and dick size?

How did you life and the way you behave change?

At first, i tought my dick would fall of

It's a major confidence boost. I'm still fat, still have a ways to go, but I'd guess when I get down to my goal weight I'll have "gained" another inch or so.

Stamina applies to non-sexual stuff too. Don't sweat as much in heat. Stairs and stuff are no problem. I can start to feel solid muscle under the remaining fat that I didnt know existed.

You spend your entire life hauling 350+ lbs around, and when you start to lose that weight you feel invincible.

Nice! Congrats

This is happening to me and I'm struggling to manage it... I masturbate constantly

Generally yeah because your test levels increase as you put on muscle while losing weight.

that's a great explanation even though it's completely unfounded

Sauce on this semen demon.

Basically the main difference is you gain confidence

Does losing weight actually improve your dick?

yes

more blood flow
less fat around your dick, distracting from it's size

Do people lose all the fat around their dick?

get below 12% bf and sure, your dick will pop out

oh my fuck please let there be a man who leaks precum just because we're hanging out