How bad are drugs like Cocaine, MDMA, Ketamine, LSD and Weed for the gains?

How bad are drugs like Cocaine, MDMA, Ketamine, LSD and Weed for the gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoOTUDS-wTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not as bad as playing ranged on rs phag

I'll answer your question for the low low price of $39.99

t. speccd out by a dbow

Fact:

People who simply consider using those type of drugs will NEVER make it

Sorry senpai

not really bad every now and then but cocaine and mdma used more regularly will mess with your gains because they will affect your sleep patterns a lot. If you're gunna get coked up, do it maybe once a month and you'll be fine.

Howdy partner, say, can you recommend me a videogame to play on my rest days?

Mount and blade: Warband.. So much to do in that game.. Recommend the DLC Napoleonic warfare.. and the mod PW 4.5.
youtube.com/watch?v=RoOTUDS-wTM

The man who created the term make it did those drugs with regularity. Sorry but I don't think you're right.

Ketamine is fantastic. Makes you hyper sensitive and totally aware of your body. Simply can't beat it for stretching. Never actually lift on it. You will die.

and the guy who created the term 'retard' was retarded

Coke = Shit, only feeling it gives you is one which makes you want to do more coke, waste of time and money + will fuck with your sleep

MDMA = the best for social gains, nothing will get you out of your autistic shell than a dose of MDMA, however do it once a month for maximum effect + to give your serotonin levels a chance to recover, the come down will need to be planned if you still want to gym during it

Ket = Avoid like the devil, waste of time

LSD = Do it once or twice to get a new perspective on your life, plan some recovery days

Weed = avaerage, will sap your motivation long term but munchies will make you eat

When i do drugs i usually wait a few months to build up my serotonin etc.
I'm not gonna go to the gym while on the drugs but on a rest day or something.
Just wanted to make sure it dindt destroy my gains somehow.

I'm gonna second this, I haven't done ket or acid though. I'll say that 'shrooms serve the same purpose as LSD but without the recovery.

MDMA is the best drug I've ever done and people who are on it are really fun to be around.

alcohol is the one you really have to watch, + if you want to maintain your gains plan your food for the day accordingly

came here just to second this, I only have the original Mount And Blade but it absolutely rocks, Warband has an insane amount of mods so you'll never get bored

Coke= cutting, just eat macros and drink water.
MDMA= same as above
Ketamine= no idea
LSD= Amazing for a relaxing night
Weed= depending on which strand it can be cool, sativa makes me not hungry and feel like I have tons of energy, so great once again for a cut. Indica is shit/10, that's what your typical stoner that sits around all fucking day smokes. You become obese, and eventually have ED from this strand.

Pretty much most drugs should be use for cutting.

Runescape is one hell of a drug.

Yea id have all that planned. Maybe even sip on a protein shake while on mdma? Might be bad since im drinking it with milk..
You need to get Warband man.. spent almost 2k hours on that shit.. Nothing is more fun than charging an enemy regiment with 100s of others on the battlefield.. And PW.. really fun. Its like an RP mod..

Can't speak for the rest, but I almost always smoke weed when I lift
Made me a social autist tho lol

Lol and where is he now?

>tfw I got ranger boots from a clue

Dead, but that's not the point. He obviously "made it" whatever that means anymore before he died.

What I personally do with MDMA is eat normally on the day, then drink only water while on it. The next day I make sure to have a lot of Orange Juice and to eat more than usual to make up for the intense dancing

>LSD = Do it once or twice to get a new perspective on your life
lol

kill yourself

Don't do it. Especially after a workout. You'll sit there for hours and it'll absolutely fuck your posture. Trust.

Gz

I haven't played on my ironman in like 5 months but I still feel the raging jealousy.

LSD can really change who you are and how you think for a couple of months before you go back to your autistic self. Not saying this in the 'le new perspective woah dude' it literally changes your fucking brain.

idk about a couple months, a few days definitely but a week at most

i don't know dude making it is subjective. For me it's finding a partner thats actually level headed, religious, and living a nice life with her that doesn't involve dying before 30. but this is coming from someone who just did heroin and speed the other night so i'm no preacher

LSD was my motivation to get fit... Tripping really made me feel like I needed to turn my life around and get off my fat ass

the main thing is the lifestyle they bring with it OP. most posts have covered the specific effects pretty well.
But really theyre detrimental because they effect sleep, appetite, motivation (come downs) and things like MD do take a toll on your immune system. all this being said just live your life OP, i look great and im not looking to compete so why sacrifice what you enjoy

same here bro
everyone reacts differently to psychedelics. Even every Trip can be entirely different from the previous

t. mage fag detected

weed is literally estro

Tobacco is test though, so if you want to smoke, get a pipe and smoke some tobacco

Fight me in wildy I'm adding you

Drugs are good for gains my friend.
I take MDMA before working out so I can lift big numbers with little to no rest in between

I've done all of them and lifted on a few. As stated above (most)drugs wont fuck you up unless you abuse the hell out of em.
Lifting on acid can be fun tho. Got a great pump and gave me my mind muscle conection tho a lifting mate is required.