What do you lift for?

I lift for that nice feeling when the eyes of a girl rest on you while your veiny, muscular arms open the trunk of your BMW and you know that your juicy lats stick through your shirt like 2 mountains on the side of your body, turning a regular shirt into a slimfit one that looks like its about to explode if you move too much.
You know you will never talk to her because of your social anxiety but for this short moment you feel super alpha and she thinks so too.

She's probably just thinking you're a faggot. That's what the rest of us think after reading this drivel.

>bmw
>dat euro fantasy

I would be embarrassed to be seen with such a fucking whore.

so i can become closer to the ideal person that i want to be.
Also, secretly what OP said

>BMW
Why would you do that when you could have a Jeep Wrangler 2 door softtop, with the roof down and the doors off so people can mire your whole body, all the time, even when driving? Are you even trying to be mired?

btw, 80% of the people i know would probably say that you just want to compensate for your small cock, thats why the bmw and being fit

Im german, i only drive BMW, mercedes or audi

>tfw too poor to afford a BMW

>tfw don't do anything outdoors that would require a Jeep wrangler

Is she fucking tied up in the trunk of your BMW? What the fuck are you talking about?

op grill

MOAR

breaking news:
poor and lazy people like to trashtalk about other peoples success

Please tell me you at least got a convertible so that girls go "omg, you have a convertible? Can we drive around with the top down?"

Bitches love convertibles.

Why would you avoid the outdoors like that? How do you even have pics for Tinder?

Helga Lovekaty

i don't have tinder. even if i did go /out/, how would i get photos?

t. friendless virgin

I lift for him

I have a wrangler, I don't think i'll ever buy a non wrangler in the future. Grills love it, I love it, and driving with the top off is neat as fuck. You don't need to constantly be mudding to enjoy a wrangler. Veeky Forums would call me a faggot but I don't fucking care.

i sometimes find it amusing how they actually believe this

Because I have very little to aspire for in this life, and attempting to direct my efforts to fulfill a long-standing power fantasy is pretty much all I have left.

Bullied for being skinny, every other reason comes from this one desu.

>BMW

>Wrangler

lol, you American truly are a bunch of dumb hicks...

dude youre so fucking hangry

you wouldnt be raging this hard unless you wished you were a burger

stay mad faggot

I just want to see how far I can go.

>What do you lift for

My entire life is now just to be as successful as possible as a big fuck you to everyone who acted all high and mighty with me before I got any gains. Also see how much I can accomplish, girls.