CBT

CBT
THE OTHER THREAD DOESNT DESERVE ME

8 MONTHS OF SS + BOXING + GOGAD(GUAC)

Are you in prison?

no

what the fuck did a bomb fall on your house?

from which arab shithole have you come?

>drinking apple Crystal

Israeli filthy, poor and disgusting faggot confirmed

gaza

bump

Da joos are coming for you

5 8 ~164 lbs

Wide hips

yeah. helps a lot in hockey though, and most other sports. plus i could probably pop out a kid if i needed too, and grilz are always mirin my tremendous glutes.

post yourself.

5'11, 118 lbs

Thank you mr skeleton

mirin' your v taper bro. lift hard and youll make it

>trying way to hard to defend yourself

he got you good

thank you mr skeleton

ye im real mad

why are there bars on your windows on the INSIDE of the house?

why do people post their bodies here when they don't lift.

dyel, nice shape

175cm and 75kg bw.
230kg 1rm dl, 145 1rm bp.

6'2, 185. How is my body cumming along?

I obviously have autism but I'm still wondering how my body is cumming along

To keep the beast in and keep the pussy out.

are you ok user, you seem pretty butthurt

Benched 165x10 recently. Hip hurts everytime I squat, can I LP leg the press to keep my squat gains going while I fix my hip?

I'd trade what little gains I have to start over with a frame like yours

other thread is dying
lifting for 4 months
5'11
155 lbs

Last year I was 120 pounds so spare me about being skeltan. I know

6 months lifting

6'4 around 180 I think. I'm feeling pretty good about my progress. I need to blast my traps and I would like to grow my chest a bit.

I would appreciate any other feedback if you guys have some. Posting here because apparently the other thread is dead.

I would consider getting it looked at, once your hips are fucked everything gets fucked. Fucking up your hips can ruin your knees and back as well.

Little dark but it looks pretty good so far.

That's solid for 6 months I assume you were active before you started.

Pretty good fella, nothing seems to be lagging behind or anything, just keep at 'er.

noob alert. What is CBT?

GOTTA GET SWOLE FOR THE NEXT JIHAD, PRAISE ALAH, AMIRITE INFIDELS?

massive nattyness nice

I thought this is a picture of virgin gains when he was like 14 and had hair?

good lighting/10

What's your routine and how long have you been lifting?

>~164 lbs
was 130 lbs in previous thread

Hey friends. 5'10 195

what you do for the golden skin?

Get a shitty uneven tan

weird face but good gains

lookin' lean brah

skelly but good frame

husbando

the average citizen will mire and think you're ripped

not bad. Keep at it. Rest the hip

dat lighting

lean. The average citizen will think you're ripped. Looks good

Looks good. Work abs a bit more. It will make a difference

current body thread

solid.

solid.

no way you 164, i'm twice your size same height and i eight around 170, and i have much higher bf, around 15%

hot af.
yeshomo

>yeshomo
eeeeeww

yo.

>186cm
>80kgs
>cutting

how do?

Close your mouth next time and stop looking like you've spotted a wild dick

soz senpai, i look like a spastic when i pose.

It's shopped. Watch how his body is quite blurry but the edges are so damn sharp

Same

Been lifting seriously since Feb. Did brosplits and way too much cardio before that, since september. Went from 511 and 135lbs to 511 and 160lbs since september. Now doing grey skull LP and want to start meal prep once I get back from this trip. It's all been one big dirty bulk and for most of the year I couldn't get enough calories, and I still can't get enough right now on this trip, and I need to go on another 2 week trip in a week. Travelling kills gains.

Been working out for 4 years
5'11"
Was 182 lb when I started now im 144 lb
I do swimming and Calisthenics
Vegetarian also
I dont want a bulky body I just like ottermode
Inspiration: Watching the Amazing Spiderman in 2012

That is all from swimming and calisthenics? Good job senpai. How do your legs look?

>I just want ottermode

Congrats, you made it. You have that "Brad Pitt" body people are always talking about. I hope you spend a lot of time shirtless

Please tell me this picture is a joke

literally Brad Pitt from fight Club

Man you look pretty gud. I should look into calisthenics and swimming. Why do swimmers always have such proportional good looking bodies ?

Good job, what diet/routine do you recommend for someone who wants your body type?

I have slim yet muscularly defined legs from swimming

I dont like a bulky frame imo I cant be too heavy to do calisthenics, a natural body weight exercise. Also this goes hand in hand from my inspiration, my physique for swimming, and calisthenics

Use soap

I chose swimming knowing it burns a lot of calories, when i started swimming in my sophomore year of highschool, I got away with eating a box of pizza after practice with my friends. No matter what I ate, it wasnt enough calories to overpass what i burnt. I usually swam around 2-3 miles everyday after school from being in that sport

I didnt have a special diet to get this. As explained above i always burnt more calories than what i consumed. The only reason Im vegetarian is so more oxygen could flow from the minimal cholesterol that i consume from animal products, ai tried being vegan to get rid of full cholesterol but i thought it was ridiculous.

nice

I stole this pic for tinder. U shud know

teach me how to take an adequate pic of my back, Veeky Forums

>roiding for this

dyel

have i made it

You didn't even make it out of mommy's bathroom m8

G O T E M
O
T
E
M

I'm flattered but how the hell is that going to work. Do you just show up and hope they don't call you on not looking like the photo?

something like related

danke

Hey look its BRAD, CHADS nicer less alpha friend who told CHAD to stop eating PIZZA because he might lose his six pack.

6'4" 195 just started lifting about a month and a half ago. I should continue to bulk right?

lol did you just come up with that or is there a brad meme now? Anyway thanks I think

yes

thank you hungry skeleton

>all these faggots mirin'

Dude go eat a fucking sandwich. You weigh about as much as an average woman

If he wants to be an otter let him be an otter. Who are you to say bear is better than otter.

Current body. bf% estimate?

Me 1 month of calisthenics am transitioning to weight lifting am recovering skeletor

I'm otter as well - at 178lbs with his same height

Good for you. He looks objectively good so I don't know why your cage is so rattled right now.

9 or 10%

5'7 160lbs
I don't see the point of cutting more to be honest, but I'm gonna keep going for another few weeks to follow through

from 255 to 230lbs @ 6'2"

Early march to last Friday. Halfway through the cut.

Am I gonna make it?

Idk why but this shit cracked me up

I say lean bulk instead of cut desu. I mean you'll look better after cut if you really get low BF% but you're still really small

6'6195lbs
Going on 5 months of ss feedback pls. Used to be very active so had a good base.

Bear mode potential.

Or you'd look really good at 185-195 weight if you lower bf% and work chest more

of course, keep cutting. 195.

Meant 6' not 6'6. Legs, to lazy to rotate pic sorry.

no

I haven't weighed that much since I was 16 years old lol. I'm pretty curious about how I'd look. Even losing 25lbs seems like quite a lot.

Ok. Well best of luck with it I guess.

Been lifting 13 months, about to go on first bulk. 5'11" 160lbs