You realize this partnership alone makes OMG worth $100 right?

Anyone not holding over 500 OMG, please explain how your hatred for money began

maybe ill buy some when they use it in a country with money

Aggh, don't make them FOMO. I'm a poorfag that only own 45 OMG, I'm working my ass off to buy a little more at the end of the month. I have mixed feelings right now, if want OMG to moon, but I think I want a bigger crash even more.

Pretty comfy at 300 OMG, only thing I have more of is NEO

Because I got into crypto when OMG was 10 buckaroos in august and I can't afford to buy a lot of high marketcap coins.

I mean, I know I should've waited to buy a bit longer now, but that's a pretty inexpensive noob mistake considering this coin's future.

Because with all of my poorfag bucks and bad trades I could only afford 75

wow its such a bargain at sub $9 then just bought 100k

why do they look so funny

Ill wait for the dip

there no point in buying OMG right now, itll be $5 in a few weeks

poor genetic pool, also they are super old and trying to look younger to pump their coin

420 here i'm not gonna buy more. blaze it faggot

this is a pretty good indicator for price to go up

There is zero chance that it goes below 180k sats.

Did you seriously have to shop that board in too

The market decides the value of a product, if it was worth $100 due to this partnership it already would be.

what's wrong with the dude on the right's face?

So there are no undervalued products then.
According to you.

I don't know, but that guy on the rights eye is literally higher than the other.

Rumor/News

Undervalued investments are those which have the potential for big news, good deals, future developments etc. Potential.

If this deal/news was worth 10x then it would be on its way, but it's not.

See this?

One more pic coming up.
Btw I used to have 154 OMG.

>please explain how your hatred for money began

This meme is shit and you're shit.

New pic:

Yes, OP, I HATE money.

I'll buy back into OMG next month.

Holding some OMG and believe in the project, Q4 2017 and Q1 2018 will be very interesting. With that being siad this is a shit photoshop job and the pajeet that threw this together should jump off a 12th floor balcony and jon the Pattaya Farang flying club

I was holding OMG but the September news had no effect meaning it's burned out for now. This isn't going anywhere soon, still has a big future though. I bought LINK instead. Learn from me.

Then I would consider OMG to be heavily undervalued.
Not because of OP news but because of the roadmap and team.

mcdonalds networth is 100 billion
your calcuations seem SLIGHTLY off OP
lmao

also 98 million is only the circulation supply too
OMG already peaked

So why isn't it growing? Hasn't gone above 10 in many days.

This. Anyone who doesnt see this, god help you.

He is basically, the price is still cheap

I’m only hodling a little bit of it. But I’ve got to think that when actual people start actually buying actual food with OMG, then the price will have to rise, correct?

What's the purpose of OMG?

if it was worth 100$ it would be 100$. The fact it didn't immediately jump to 100$ says it's not worth 100$. In time with more news its value may increase, but we dictate its market value.

Jun just posted this on twitter

I sold it for link and made 400 percent ROI. I've hated money ever since ;(

Im gonna be hodling these bags until im dead

OMG: The token fuels the network by being collateral in verifying the network. The chain will allow currency exchance between Fiat and Crypto or whatever else you can dream of the market supports it.

Each time a transaction is made, a fee is paid. This then gets distributed to the stakers of the tokens.

They are moving into a 17+ Trillion dollar market - payment processing, and they are undercutting everyone by over 70%. Big businesses will flock to the new network that saves them hundreds of millions a year, which will increase volume on the network, and then more fees for stakers.

I am never going to put money into a company that poses in front of buildings with a skateboard sticker ever again.
I'm glad those who profited off this shit.

But it's the most retarded way to pump up the value of your token

Fucking retarded

the guy on the right has some fucked up eyes lmao

Enjoy ur bags

>saging with pictures

For what purpose

Fenbushi Capital valued TenX at 2 billion for seed investment which makes its value at 17$/token in 1 year.

Those bags feeling heavy user?
You know, I used to be an omg fanboy. Their coin offers something no other alts does, and with 0 competition.
But after all these stupid ass tweets and hype nothing will push their value unless they've got a working product, which btw won't be one for at least another year.
And anyone living in Thailand very well know this shit won't take off or be wide spread used by literal illiterates.
I'm here to make money and not into hodl meme that COULD pay off in 2 years.
Dumped this shit for XLM and already up 50% in a day.

evrything they have so fare is just hot air and a ETH token = Promis over promis.

As long as there is no real product that people can use, I wouldnt incest
As long as they didnt start to develop there oen promised blockchain, I wouldnt invest - because they cant do that what they want with the OMg ETH token ICO

fake, no skateboard

If it wasn't for the fucking scateboard, what a fucking clown.
Retard.

Thailand is a second world country where most of the population are farmers.

You think a blockchain token from there is going to be worth $100?

Man, those bags must have gotten to your head lol.

People whining about tweets and photos are stupid and childish.

Only complete brainlets would think a sticker on a skateboard means anything.

Stay poor by staying ignorant.

Face the facts that OMG is the first legit application with mainstream potential with solid financial incentives and strong business relationships.

Go shill the next big pump and dump I'll be riding this to an early retirement.

I am crying about the scateboard becasue its highly unprofessional.
Who the fuck would bring their fucking skateboard to a meeting with mc d ceos?
What a fucking retard.
Everyone just laughs at you after the meeting.
You just can't do that shit.

Im gonna laugh when its 2018 and youre still chanting the same message because the devs haven't and aren't going to do shit

Reminder

Omg isnt even the same tech as eth

Boy, you omisegoys are truly delusional

The same devs that created ETH and the lightning network. Get a clue

??
its photo shopped dude!

tech doesn't mean shit.

it's all about adoption and usability.

Look at IOTA, it's dying, yet being technologically superior than any butt coin.

Now look at bitcoin, archaic, shitty, slow, yet over 4k because it's been adopted to the mainstream.

why are you such a stupid to this market?

OMG is going places, you aren't though.

omgise will get rich
not OMG

Chain Link is obviously going to do all this plus more, and its not over valued as fuck right now, OMG will have a substantial price rise over the next 5 years but if you were smart you would obviously pick Chain Link.

don't be a no OMG fag.

k thanks.

Dubs and I dump my faltering OMG for link.

Chainlink is going to do NOTHING that omg will do.

You can buy maccas in thailand with it. whoopdy fucking do, so fucking amazing, such a good investment, buy the shit out of it, /s/

The same way people laughed at Zuckershmuck in his tee and hoodie?

The same way people laughed at Bill Gates with his stupid bowl and glasses

The same way people laughed at Jobs turtleneck mcgee with his white $10,000 mp3 player

The same way people laughed at Vitalik Buterin needs some fucking nutrients money skeleton?

It doesnt matter what you look like or how you act all that matters is delivering in the tech and getting adoption and market share. All these boys knew that at the OMG guys do too.

You don't have two brain cells to rub together.

You can't buy maccas in Thailand with it, maybe do some research you ill informed aspie.

Fuck these two retards and their twitter. Dumping. These morons either don't know what they're doing or are scamming.

...because the chinks that run the scam decided to eat at McDonald's? It's somehow a good sign that they're too broke to eat at a real dining establishment?

you realise its photoshopped right
you can literally see the bends of where its been shittily erased from an older picture which began those bullshit apple rumours

They are not competitors at all.

Both will rise.

well, 0,002 support broke today next big mark is around 0,001

i dont want to catch a fallin knife...

>being this new

Im so done with this faggot jun schilling his skateboard i just dumped IDGAF buying LRC

ty for filling my bags

Maybe try reading posts for what they are?

kek

>going down against BTC
what a success

I'm enjoying the fuck out of watching this piece of dog shit tank... And all you moron bag holders. Seriously, how fucking dumb can you be? Holy fuck a skateboard! Holy fuck McDonald's! Holy fuck Apple!

Stupid fucking sheep. You deserve to be poor

good meme

lmao dat skate

Sold everything

yeah, bitcoin was not 10$ a few years ago, it jumped right to 4500$ ofc

faggot

>m-m-mcdonalds

this shitcoin is going sub-ICO price within a week. screencap this.

I fell for the hype buying at 10 and 9

Its in thailand - it cant grow too large. Love the country and the food but unless it moves to japan morea or the US its upside is very limited

and next big mark is 0,000 ofc

faggot

THIS SHITCOIN IS GOING DOOOOOOOWN

>partnership with mcdick