Is this achievable natty? I know its drawn but its quite realistic

Is this achievable natty? I know its drawn but its quite realistic.

Also can someone post routine to reach this type of body, im currently 5'11 auschwitz mode

Other urls found in this thread:

livius.org/articles/concept/greek-homosexuality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eat more and train, all routines will get you pretty much the same result unless it's a retarded one

It's twink mode. Go to any gay bar and you'll see dozens of them.

Thanks m8, but im sure SS's result will be so far away from this, thats why im looking for a decent routine to start with
I dont think so man, In my opinion twink mode is much less from this

Jeesus christ you animefags are so fucking retarded, like, really? Are you fucking serious? Did you really type out that question, thinking "jeez, i sure am not a fucking mongoloid"
I got some bad news for you, you fucking failed at life

Is this achievable natty?

considering that homosexuality is not natural, no it's not achievable natty

>tfw finally escape scary skelly mode
>right into twink mode
No one ever reguarly flirted with me before I started lifting, but now only dudes hit on me.

Is this achievable natty?

How about this? Is this achievable natty?

4got pic

>Posting anime pics on muhh fitness manly board
>I must call him a retard

Still no.

sauce?

I know this post is bait but do real people actually never look up if homosexuality appears in nature/animals?

better keep the progress so u can push the gay away

it still isn't natural, doesn't even make babies

Neither does oral/anal sex or half the shit straights do

I'm resisting the temptation to bulk HARD, just because the only aesthetic girls seem to care about is a visible core.
I'm also pretty lanky, so lean bulking takes a while to show.
I'm training like a motherfucker though. Still taking advantage of noob gains.

People aren't naturally born into homosexuality.because of a bunch of different environment changes humans have made in the last 200 years or so.

that's true

it's just gay making straight men question their sexuality. Be gay all you want, just don't tempt me with your boipussy and feminine dicks.

Except for the homofags in ancient greece, rome, egypt, etc.

no gays have always existed but nowadays they are much more common because of the different lifestyles humans have now.

Or maybe you just notice them in this day and age more because you happen to be alive in this day and age.

doesn't change the fact that they are fucking gay

nope it really is just how they are brought up.nothing wrong with it just weird.

>bulk hard
then you will get the gays that like bear mode. there is no escaping it. embrace it

>Those scholars who prefer the historical approach are convinced that pederasty originates in Dorian initiation rites. The Dorians were the last tribe to migrate to Greece, and they are usually described as real he-men with a very masculine culture. According to the proponents of this theory, pederasty came to being on the Dorian island Crete, where grown-up men used to kidnap (consenting) adolescents. It is assumed that this practice spread from Crete to the Greek mainland. In the soldiers' city Sparta, it was not uncommon when a warrior took care of a younger recruit and stood next to him on the battlefield, where the two bravely protected each other. Especially in aristocratic circles, pederasty is believed to have been common.
livius.org/articles/concept/greek-homosexuality/

If you wanted to make a decadence/degeneracy argument you might've been on to something. Historically you're full of shit though

>much more common
i don't know what percentage people are gay nowadays, but didn't the romans n shit literally pretty much all have gay sex with little boys?

weird m8.thanks for the source!

Caloric deficit and a brosplit should do it. Plenty of focus on chest and delts. Not too much core, probably avoid heavy compounds.

not really sure but pretty confident they didn't really have a sexuality back then.they just kinda fucked everything thy could.

I didn't say it's not nurture based. I just said you notice it more in the 21st century because you're alive in the 21st century.

In roman times they wouldn't have the time or inclination to write great epics or tumblr posts on every instance of homosexuality so that it may be preserved throughout the ages, so there's less evidence of it.

thanks m8, will take in notice

Also can you stop the gay debate? why do people care so much about someone liking cock in his ass or liking his cock in asses?

that is true

They did though. There was a topic in Veeky Forums ages ago about aome graffiti in pompeii.

Most of it was calling other dudes faggots (literal and colloquial) and cucks. It was basically ancient shitposting.

How can caloric deficit help him if hes starting from auschwitz mode?

If you look at the thumbnail it's extremely obvious the body was traced from a reference photo. Looks like fight club Pitt to me.

pecs doest look really similar

God no, you srs man? Youd have to hop on gear right now if you even hope to achieve within this decade.