How do you drink alcohol regularly while losing / maintaining weight?

How do you drink alcohol regularly while losing / maintaining weight?

You don't.

Drink scotch

i eat less food

Save it for the weekends.

I don't drink alcohol, but aren't there any kind of calorie-free alcoholic drinks like pepsi max?

Proof of trumps bbc cuck fetish. Look at him cracking that cucktier beer after cleaning his bull.

Not that I'm aware of

>racist /pol/tard
>obsessed with cuckolding
color me surprised

alcohol derives from sugar. calorie free alcohol is not possible, like dehydrated water.

>Need ~2200 cals to maintain
>drink protein shake in morning with whole milk cause its the best - 50g protein 300 cals
>lunch is cheese and greek yogurt -400 cals 30g protein
>dinner is chicken/salmon with some veges - 400 cals 40+g of protein
>im now at ~1100 cals and 120g of protein
>i can now drink 1100 more cals worth of alcohol

Just make sure you drink enough to vomit and be too hungover to eat the next day. It's foolproof. To bulk drink a lot but not enough to puke.

to expand on this, ethanol has calories.

Everyone knows about the 3 basic macronutrients - carbohydrates, protein, and fat.
Calories per gram
>Carbohydrates - 4
>protein - 4
>fat - 9

But ethanol has 7 calories per gram. So if it gets you drunk, it has calories.

Doesn't /pol/ love trump? I think you're missing something here man

I drink tequila 2 times per week. Avoid mixed drinks (jack and coke, etc.) and take shots. You can sip beers if you want, but shots of liquor are your best bet if you actually want to get a buzz or fucked up.

Bud Light is like 110 calories per can/bottle.

alcohol acts weird though in that your body tries to reject it since it's a toxin.

It's really up in the air how many calories you absorb, but in all honesty if you're trying to lose weight just cut out alcohol for the time being. It'll do wonders for you and then you can go back to drinking because maintaining your weight while drinking is a lot easier than losing weight while drinking.

I think you may just be on to something here. How long do you have to throw up before you digest the alcohol?

i have like two glasses of brandy on the rocks a week. Decent sized glass is 100 cals.

If you have to worry about that you're not drinking fast enough to be honest.

lmao he can barely fit his fingers around the can

so that means you can have 10 of them. Or if your smart like me (im sure this is terrible for so many reasons), you can drink some before you have your dinner. Youll get drunk faster which saves cals

true. When cutting i limit myself to maybe 3 glasses of wine. I might get fucked up once every 3-4 weeks if its a special event tho.

On a weekend out I normally consume about 1500kcal of rum, mixed with diet soda. Then I eat about 2000kcal of carbs in a drunken stupor. I wake up 6 pounds heavier and have 4-5 flush dumps, not counting the post-wipe flushes.

What I'm saying is, alcohol is a great laxative.

like hell pure ethanol isn't a drink

I usually save up enough calories for 2 beers. If I was being smart I would just drink tequila, seltzer water and lime. Tequila reposado is the best to drink straight.

Lift weights, do cardio, eat healthy, kick ass, grab a steve-weiser, grab another steve-weiser, crack them sum' bitches open, smash 'em together, drink, kick some more ass, do it again

its not. When you distill alcohol, you are capturing the alcohol by letting water evaporate out of it. By the time alcohol reaches 96.4%(im pretty sure this is the number) it evaporates at an equal rate to water. So unless you can separate water from alcohol through a different technique than distillation, you wont get 100% ethanol.

I've never drank alcohol, I'm a few years past 21, I act comfortable and fun in sovial situations so ppl don't usually pressure me to drink, should I even bother starting to drink if I don't have a desire too, is it worth the experiences?

Yeah but they're insecure about black ppl

If you're cool without it and able to pull grills then I would not encourage you to start.

That's what I was thinking thanks

Yes, but they also have a totally out of control cuck fetish. They can't fucking stop talking about it.

Same way you do it with food. Moderation.