What do you think Brad did to achieve this bod? Bf estimate would be nice. This should be the goal body of all males

What do you think Brad did to achieve this bod? Bf estimate would be nice. This should be the goal body of all males

Hello Mr. Skeletal

bait 0/10 but Im sure someone will fall for it.

Slax mode. Drink vodka and eat potato on the dailllly basis

Skeletal or not he looks more aesthetic than most buff dudes

chinups, curls, fuck models

holy shit these fatties

dudes I played football with in high school who were usually wide receivers or DBs usually had this body.

There is a workout routine online that supposedly came from an interview with him from some muscle magazine. Basically a bro split with a lot of reps

Lots of cardio, lifting, and not eating

>tfw your dick is bigger than Brad Pitt's cock

Literally just Low body fat. Probably didn't lift at all.

funny how he did nothing and was still more aesthetic than you will ever be lmao

And genetically high test. Dont delude yourself thinking every skinny man looks like this or that you have this body under your layers of fat.

Step 1: Be Brad Pitt
Step 2: Starve yourself.

For Fight Club that's what he did. He is normally a bit bulkier.

Brad pit did a lot of weight lifting, it was just purely for aesthetic purposes, not for gaining a ton of mass.

>more aesthetic than most buff dudes
lolno
He's small and all he has going for him are abs.
Literally zero traps, delts, lats. He barely has a chest. Not even his obliques are well developed.

That's not aesthetic. That's literally "just out of Auschwitz" mode.

This was 1995. 4 years till fight club. this is just natural Pitt. Smoking weed and cigs and eating vegetarian diet. Abs are made in kitchen boys

no lifting routine can improve your muscle insertions

I don't recommend looking like this.
You will only look good naked.

A couple summers ago I cut down like a motherfucker and my GF(ex now) kept saying that I was too skinny DESPITE the fact that she said she liked swimmer physiques.

You don't look like you lift at all unless you are in tanks.

He posted nude?

>that feel when I will need to lift for at least 3 years to reach that level since I'm starting at 5'11 115 lbs

>implying i wear tank tops like some faggy frat boy

Yet this is the body that women want more than anything. This dude was the sexiest man alive winner like 10x.

Stay mad though fatty

Spotted the fag

iktf bro
good luck

>Being this deluded
Lmao

Spotted the closet homo

>not aesthetic
Literally every human being on the planet aside from delusioned faggots from small fitness niches think this is the ideal body

As a general rule: women like ripped guys, not huge guys. Men like ripped guys, not huge guys, unless they are bodybuilders.