Jaw faking general /jfg/

So what is your opinion ins faking a jaw by shaping the beard? Pic related is a guy from my gym. Look at that pathetic jawline. Even worse though is the way he shaves his beard. He destroys every potential he has and it actually looks worse than without any beard.

Other urls found in this thread:

hairstyleonpoint.com/how-to-achieve-the-perfect-beard-neckline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Is he a fit guy?
Yes.
> Are his lifts impressive?
Probably.
> Does his body look good?
Yes, very juicy.
>Do girls find him attractive?
Absolutely not.

I literally cringe every time i see this, especially because I used to do it when I was a chubby teenager

If you want to give yourself a more defined jaw you can do it by tapering the beard below the chin. Doing a clean cut like in that pic just makes it painfully obvious that you are trying to hide the fact you have no jaw, which is frankly more embarassing than just owning your neck-chin anyway.

That said, mirin that guy from the neck down

I'm not a fan of the way people trim their facial hair that far up. It looks like male pattern baldness of the beard. But its their sad, unnatural looking face so who cares.

He probably works at a job that requires him to shave that way

>have good jawline
>have large shapeless beard anyway
coupled with the long shapeless hair all it really does is make my shoulders look smaller but that's what the grungy neet lyfe is all about

>Well done in the interview, it sounds like you'd be a great fit for the job!
>Just one more thing, you have to shave your beard like an autistic powerlifter trying to hide your fat neck, I hope that's ok with you.

It's not a good look, but I'm not better myself so i should keep quiet.

jawlet here, can you show an example pic of what you mean?

Funny thing is that when I tried searching for "Psychological effects/depression from having a weak jaw" nothing popped up.

I'm literally losing my shit because of my weak jaw. I'm built as fuck tall jacked HANDSOME attractive guy that gets the best possible girls you could BUT I stare at my weak jaw 24/7. It's come to a point where my rear view mirror is always facing my face and everyday when I drivr 70% of my focus is on my face in the rear view mirror.

I get manic depression and anxiety attacks because of it. Have considered surgery but can't handle being the laughing stock of my extended circle who'd catch me in the act.

Funny thing is though nobody actually has ever said anything about my weak jaw but when anyone's talking to me all I can think of is their judgement about my weak jaw.

Also I suck my cheeks in and close my teeth together to make my chin more forward and even then I feel anxiety doing it infront of people because I feel like "They know"

Help me.

I dunno, you need some sort of therapy. CBT, meditation, take some shrooms or acid or something. Your jaw is fine, man and you're the only one who notices it. You could have been born a down syndrome black woman in Nigeria so just be thankful for what you have.

Eat large quantities of chicken your jaw line will come from the muscle contractions (I'm talking 2-3 pounds of chicken a day). Otherwise just shut the fuck up man.

Holy shit you are actually insane. Just get over it, everyone has things they don't like about the way they look. Your unhealthy obsession stems from narcissism and a failure of ability to deal with the fact you have flaws. The only cure to that is maturity, and learning to be at peace with things you can't change.

you have mental problems m8

Did a quick google for good necklines, this article seems to have the basics

hairstyleonpoint.com/how-to-achieve-the-perfect-beard-neckline/

I hate when I fuck up my neckline and have to shave my whole beard, luckily it grows fast.

Doing anything with your facial hair except either washing it or cutting it off is for gays

I'm a fag, and I guarantee I look 100x better than your ugly mug

post pic

t. Pic related

That post malone beard

If it bothers you so much, just get a chin implant.

Nah I have good genetics, I get women despite my incredibly terrible grooming (or rather lack thereof)
Again, that guy has bad genetics, my beard grows in in a naturally compelling shape, if a bit uneven

>it's just a bit uneven

Extending on what said, I have a really nice jawline -- so I never used to like having a beard because it would hide my jawline.

However, I learned how to trim and shape the beard properly, and now I keep one all the time.

The most important thing (at least in my opinion) in making the beard accentuate your jawline is where you end the beard.

Ending at the jawline looks absolutely stupid because, no matter how good you or your barber are, you will never end exactly at the bottom of your cheeks/jaw. And when you chew your mouth moves down, exposing shaven flesh and it looks awkward.

This means that you have to let the beard grow beneath your face into your neck a little bit.

But, if you make the trim line too shallow, it looks awkward like in OPs pic. However, if you make it too deep and go onto the neck, it will begin to detract from your jawline regardless of how defined it is.

Instead, you have to trim just before the skin beneath your chin becomes the skin of your neck. A way to help you visualize this while you're shaving: draw an invisible straight line from one angle of your mandible to the other. That's your line. Shave everything below that. Then check to see how it looks, and contour from there as desired/necessary.

Nah, it's long and thick but has a slight where my right jaw-bone meets the chin and a small bald spot under my jaw, both of which are covered up by the surrounding hair.

This nigga knows what's yp

thanks brahs, will keep this in mind for when my beard grows out