>Look her up on Facebook
>Wtf she has a kid?!
>She's only 21 years old ffs
>The last girl I was flirting with was also a single mom surprise

Why are all women sluts?

>Doing anything in the gym other than working out or taking creative shits

pleb.

pump and dump you fool

you're punching above your weight. the only 8/10's that are interested in you all have some sort of fatal flaw like a kid and they are desperate. aim for uglier women if you want mental stability.

having a kid is like -3 so you basically woo'd a 5

>called you best friend
>flirting with you
I've got news for you

Let this be a lesson, never hit on someone you may interact frequently. Work, gym, etc..

Dont enable her shitty life choices. If you want wife material you might have to settle for a 6/10 but looks won't last anyways.

Better a good mother to your children than some hot but dumb slut with daddy issues.

Creative shits? I'm intrigued.

yeah because a 24 year old NEET whose only hobbies are anime and lifting is quite the catch...

out of curiosity are you planning on marrying the first girl you date or s.t.?

Single moms are the easiest, Plenty of those on

POF. She wants your cock, OP.

I'm tired of seeing these threads desu.

My wife's son is the most adorable kid I've ever met. He called me daddy on Father's day.

90% of you will never know that feel because you're too entitled to date a girl with a child.

>super nice and inviting
>has a kid

Are you surprised? Didn't something seem off, or too good to be true?

>Hit off with a 18 y/o girl
>Pretty cool, ask her on a date
>search her up on facebook
>has a fucking 4 year old son
>what the fuck?
>"he's muh everything..

Cuck bait pls go

Not being a cuck is entitlement. Kek.

>She flirts with me and tells me I'm her best friend
This...is a huge tip off that something is wrong.

>fuck
>and
>dump

it's not like you need to marry this girl

i dont think i have ever taken a creative shit in my life. Id like to see one of these creative shits.

>tfw nobody will ever wish you a happy Father's Day

ISSOU

My GF has a son and he's a turd.

So what you're saying is she puts out, and managed to get back in shape after having a kid. What a fuckin' tragedy, user.

Stay away from her and her kid though. You're not nearly mature enough for this.

>don't talk to me of my wife's son ever again

Fuck this happened to me at my old job
>New thick latina gets hired
>Barely work with her but get along really well on the job
>Strangely super nice to me
>She sends the usual ambiguous lines "teehee come over sometime" and all that
>Actually looking forward fucking someone my own height with her thiccness
>One day another female co worker told me shes been trying to trap the right guy to father her daughter who's already 3 years old

Not sure if I missed out on some great ass or dodged a bullet.

>Shes been trying to trap the right guy to father her daughter who's already 3 years old

You 100% dodged a bullet. Pump and dump her and she tries to guilt you into coming back to her every day at work.

This, fuck her and let her know you don't plan on getting serious, to keep yourself from catching feelings talk to other girls regularly too so you don't feel obligated to only be with her

The daughter doesn't exist. The female coworker wanted to friendzone you and the latina was making her jealous.

This is a possibility if you're Veeky Forums. Post pics of yourself so we can judge you and let you know the truth; otherwise you "may" miss out on "ok" pussy. But either way, you sure dodged a bullet, as dating Latin women is only for Latin men. Only they can handle the copious amount of bullshit that they bring into a relationship, i.e. Mother, father, cousins, brothers, and sisters, who are all in your business, countless invitations to quinceƱieras every fucking month, attitudes for no fucking reasons, JEALOUSY against all other females (dogs included), and most have lost their homemaking skills and are white washed, unless their 1st gen Latin or less. Go right and go white.

Yep, just get 3 and rotate them through the week. They're usually stressed with kids and work to argue and only want to meet up for fun.

The other female coworker is jealous and will lie about anything to keep you two apart.

Probably. The other whore just told me out of the blue at work she was a "bitch and blah blah blah" I was even trying to get at her but she didnt take the bait, I got cucked both ways.

he means creatine I think

I'd fuck her brains out mate.

He clearly said creative.

And women are really just awful.. Sometimes I'm honestly jealous of fags.

Checked
Careful with that Latin poon, fire off some baby batter 10 yards away from their vajeenis and out plops a screaming shit machine.

Good Lord where have you gleaned this knowledge? Buddha?

The answer is both

Wasn't near Veeky Forums at that time (still dyel after a year) but was getting many compliments cause we had uniforms. Im Mexican but she was real Mexican with the accent and everything Im literally whitewashed compared to her. While some latinas have goddess bodies its hard to just talk to them they were usually ignorant and loud in my area. I wasn't sure why that other broad would lie tho I barely talked to her so it couldn't have been jealousy

Whores all of them

Dem trips
>not taking sneaky upper deckers in the shutter
>not creating poo hammocks in the shower
>not creating a TP BM bridge across the door that snaps and dumps its payload upon opening
>not placing logs under the seat turning it into a minefield
>not teaching dyels about leaving their sacks unattended

this is the only other one i have

>meet qt blond girl on tinder
>Mfw she's a mom
>Mfw got nudes with in the first few days of talking to her
>Mfw she got drunk the other night and sent me this
>Mfw she proceeded to tell me to call her a dirty whore or cunt or bitch when I fuck her
>Mfw she wants me to tie her up and "force" myself on her and slap her

>inb4 turd hammock

I once took a shit in the Uni gym when the gym wasn't even open.

My shits have a 80% to clog.

>Left clogged toilet for janitor
>No shots given, just wento home afterwards
>I actually did give a shit...

Awesome bro you should totally do it!

>hahaha
>hahaha
>haha
Cmon dude

>He doesn't take creative shits
DYES?

jesus christ that fucking autism of trying to type what you sound like in real life

I'd hate to be you

>tfw preggo fetish

This hits all the feels. I will probably never have my own kids, fuck cancer.

>Meet qt
>Blah blah blah, go on a few dates
>Look her up on Facebook
>She hangs out with her ex all the time

>Meet new girl
>Nothing weird going on with any ex's, and she's not a hoe.
>Find out she's very superstitious and ocassionally looks to the sky and prays to God in the middle of the sidewalk when she wants something.

Why is it so hard to find a good match

to be honest senpai i'd take a 5 with no kids over an 8 with stretch marks and a crumb cruncher

plus with the "8" you get her shitty boyfriend chad always gettin your girl riled up about child support and this and that while you sit there thinkin about how many times he's stuffed his cock in that now loose ass pussy

I dont think girls from spain are referred to as latin. But i met this chick on a trip to barcelona and she's everything i want a girl to be, i'm so tempted to yolo propose when i see her again on a trip she wants to do together.

if she died from her injuries would you be safe showing the judge these messages?

>my wife's son

9/10 bait, OP

The only thing that really made it over the top was "she flirts with me and tells me I'm her best friend." Because a delusional friend zoned beta would somehow find a way to avoid disclosing that last part.