Ending it all

Today my girlfriend told me she cheated on me last night, and the gym closed early so I couldn't go.

Ready to embrace sweet eternity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xC79tXxAFTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So do it, faggot.

ok

bitch cheats on you, comes to fit to claim hes going to suicide rather than going to find a new gym and paying a 1 time fee.

This

Such a weak an hero threat. >and the gym closed early so I couldn't go.
srsly

Yeah but the only Gym open right now is Planet fitness so then i'd definitely have to kill myself

>can't even disregard sluts
>can't even homegym
>can't even do bodyweight exercises

m8 how are you even going to make it? Stream suicide at least

>letting a woman have this much control over your life

Yeah you're probably right senpai

>the stories that are posted here are autistic works of fiction

either way don't be the fag that kills himself over a girl

Why do you guys depend so much upon a gf?

Never gonna make it

Go running. You'll feel better after

I dont know, but you're right
Doing my best

ikr
they so fucking dumb. just go get another if youre so aesthetic

Running gives me chest pain but I will go do 500 bw squats, that will do the same thing thanks

Stop being a faggot,
>Acquire gains
>Acquire higher quality bitch

Yeah they pretty much are. It was my first LTR but i realize now they're not worth caring about

Betas consider suicide. Alphas go out and fuck

sloots. Fuck one of her cousins or bestfriend

You say it like it's easy

You both are very right. Thank you for the mindset adjustment. It is easy for me to get in a hole like this

I like this OP he might not be a faggot.... and he may, dare i say it.... make it.

it's not. depends on what you're looking for tho.

most of the Veeky Forums guys i know irl actually want relationships for emotional reasons and not sexual. dunno why, but it is what it is. obvsly fucking chicks doesn't get boring, but they're just not into it

Thank you, I'm doing my best its just life gets you down some times, you know?

>lift in America
>get cucked

Honestly I just like having a GF because its sex with way less effort than going out or whatever.

tfw you will never have beautiful blonde hair and brilliant orange skin.

It is. Suicide is a cowards way to go out. There's

plenty of women out there. Dont dwell on the sloot

that cheated. You'll only dig yourself deeper in

emotional autism. If attractive, then go out and

bang other sloots. It helped me.

>if attractive
uhhhh

>If attractive

if Op was attractive he wouldn't be making this thread

t. unattractive guy who cannot bang sloots when his gf broke up with him

I'm attractive, but I grew up fat so confidence level 0 chafeel

Nice poem

the only time a woman cheats is if youre trash in bed

Nah cunt, dont.

There's alot of stuff left to do.

If your gonna end it all, get as much pleasure as you can out of your last months, do drugs, drink, eat like mad, quit your job and play vidya all day.

Unattractive and unconfident are pretty much the same thing for a male, excluding extremes of course

I don't think that was the problem. I think the problem was the long-distance, also she was drinking. Kissed some guy. Anyway, nixed that.

You may as well kill her, prevent the whore genes from spreading.

You're definitely right. I'm a lot better now than I was before, but my history of autism has left me with little female friends to hit up

>is an autistic virgin

You actually think females cheat for sex? LMAO. It's like you believe females aren't emotional creatures who thrive off of attention like parasites.

Thanks bro. I made it as a poet

did she tell you about the guy, because I could be that guy. I just found out gril I'm fucking had a bf. I feel violated

This is why you don't get too attached. I've recently gotten into a relationship and i'm taking an open-minded stance. If she's a real mean bitch to me in anyway, she's dead to me and i'll move on. In the meantime i'm enjoying it, though

Nah, this dude knows I exist. She hung out with him all the time, while he betaboy begged her to leave me.

You're right, becoming attatched in this slut-centric scene is a big mistake.

>go on a date with a 4'10" high test grill
>Didn't get to smash because she's a prude and a feminist
>Go on another date with my co-worker, go see Independence Day 2, she buys her own shit
>Ask for a dinner date, get rejected

I've had 3 gfs, but fucked 20+ women. How do I get gfs

because you were too far away to fuck her
t. a guy trash in bed

tell me user why would a girl want to cheat/affair on her bf if the competition is trash compared to him?

>while he betaboy begged her to leave me.
>beaten by a beta

Then explain the brahs with good stroke game and 8 inch dicks getting cheated on ?

Oh wait you can't because you're autistic and you get all of your experience from other autists on Veeky Forums. Go suffocate yourself with your body pillow.

Cheating is the reason I don date.

It's really hard to trust women after bedding multiple married women.

>Then explain the brahs with good stroke game and 8 inch dicks getting cheated on ?
please show me this happening, and ill pull out another statistic that small dicked dudes bad in bed get cheated on more

if you kill yourself all the faggots who stepped on your shit win

If you weren't white you would see it happening on the regular. Most of us black dudes here don't have 5 inchers like you guys and still get cheated on lmao. You're playing yourself.

Can this shit stay on

>he fell for the black people have big dicks meme
>he fell for the blacks are good at sex
>he fell for the ghetto trash girls are loyal meme

>>he fell for the ghetto trash girls are loyal meme

Congratulations, you played yourself again.

In the end, it all falls back on the girl being an attention seeking slut.

Try again next life time?

Kill yourself youve got nothing to live for anymore

If you really cared you have found a 24/7 gym. Nice b8

can confirm

protip: low class women will do anything for $$$, but I dont hang with low class women so my world views arnt based on them

oh nice that reminds me of how tommund killed himself in the game of thrones finale

That's why high-class celebrities like Taylor Swift are cheating on dozens of men every year? Lol okay boss.
Go fuck your fleshlight

Who cares m8. At least your arm isn't fucked up like mine.

At least if I end it, it's for a legitimate reason.

because their men cannot please them

related, how do I fix this

>babbys first heartache

actually try during sex

I did but I come so fast and feel so terrible afterwards

these are the people women cheat on, because they are not sexually satisfied and chad can offer them better sex.

Try building up your stamina and work on your cunnilingus/foreplay skills

I refuse to lower myself to put my mouth anywhere near a vagina

what if I just bust fast then disregard her like a disposable cum rag instead of getting angsty about it

is this alpha

Enjoy your woman cheating on you if you live in the western world.

If you
1. Bust fast
2. Refuse to eat pussy
You are SOL unless youre dating down

I'm good with my hands and such, I will not eat pussy because I'm not a faggot.

What if my actual problem is that I always used to get angsty as shit and apologize, instead of just slapping them on the ass and then rolling over to smoke a cig like "fuck you, got mine"

doesnt work unless youre dating down

I am currently in the process of internalizing the mindset that I am always dating down

It's not the end of the world dude, maybe this is the best for you. Dump her and find a qt3.14 woman better than her

Whether you think it's alpha or not, she's going to find someone who's going to fuck her better

when you date down you basically say you want a relationship for self-gain so caring for her sexual enjoyment is basically not necessary

Yes, but I am learning to regard all women as being below me (which they are 2bh) is htis alpha
what if I make her wear a burka and tell her that she belongs to no one but me

Don't get depressed because of a worthless woman

watch it from start to end without skipping.

youtube.com/watch?v=xC79tXxAFTY

/thread

no it isn't alpha, its delusional

but if you dont care about the woman it doesnt matter

Good luck friendo

delusion is just normiespeak for the process of realizing your will to power, it seems I am right

>I'm bad at sex help
>I refuse to lower myself to put my mouth anywhere near a vagina

I said I'm bad at sex, not that I've have my johnson cut off
Thank you friend
I'd really like to choke her out then cum in her smelly vegan ass, then impregnate her several times, force her to wear a burka then beat her every other tuesday tbqhwy

jesus christ what is it with the burka shit, are you an ex muslim or something?

No, I just think it's a good idea on principle.

Veils, burkas and oppressing women is also traditional european culture 2bh, it was we that taught the middle easterners, not the other way around.

go to a muslim country then, you can literally legally rape women there, plus i hear lifting culture there is more developed than in the west nowadyas

Accept that you can't control female nature

Lost my gf because I didn't see her for two weeks
That's enough, girls need constant dominance and dicking, or they'll go fuck Chad

I know americans don't understand this, but I would never leave the soil and people of my forefathers. I'll use my power to change the world around me rather than seek refuge elsewhere.
see this is what I'm thinking, emphasis on the dominance

>I know americans don't understand this, but I would never leave the soil and people of my forefathers. I'll use my power to change the world around me rather than seek refuge elsewhere.
I'm not american, and I do understand that, which is exactly why I suggest you go to a place that supports your ideals rather than try to corrupt those of a place that doesn't want them
Your forefathers were nothing like muslims who make women wear burkas

These values are literally from bronze age aryans.

>dump the bitch
>channel anger and frustration into your lifts tomorrow to get some sweet PR's.
> leave humanity behind

so you're an indian or Iranian?
You live in a Muslim country anyway then

For all you fucking autists out there, I've recently learned after getting out of a relationship and failing at pulling women, the only fucking way to get women is to fucking give them the tingles. Inspire feelings and make them feel good around you. Not in a logical way either, just be a fucking clown or a fun guy. You can't earn their attention, you have to fucking inspire it. If you can't pull women then your life is shitty and you need to increase your attractiveness.

Lift more, dress better, read more.

Women cheat because someone else is giving them more tingly feelings than you.

Read the Sex god method

This

This

how do you give them tingles thought?

I read and shit, but I don't read PUA or anythign lke that

You know what I mean by the term "aryan" you pedantic fuck.

The proper term is Proto Indo European faggot

And anyway, from what I found about their culture, they were traditionalists, yes, but not downright oppressive like the muzzies

"Aryan" doesn't even mean "iranian" like people think, it's just a proto-iranian word for noble, i.e. the proto-indo-european invaders from the west, as described in the Rig Veda, these are the same as the "sea people" and whoever migrated south and destroyed Mycenaea.

Also, muslims are hardly actually oppressive to women, they are fair and act according to the innate natures of the genders.

Maybe think about it for a day or 2 or a week. If you still feel you want to end it all then do it. Don't half ass it, make sure you'll be fucking die. Godspeed, user.