So how much does dnp fuck your heart and nerves? Exactly how risky is it?

So how much does dnp fuck your heart and nerves? Exactly how risky is it?

I know this question has probably been asked a lot but there is no dnp general and Im kinda risking alot here. I already looked up an archived dnp thread and read the pastebin but there was no answers.

Also just assume I don't go full retard with the doses and I stick to 125-250 mg.

I used DNP in the past and am about to start up again. Source is a bit expensive, but he's one of the only ones who's been in the game for years and years.

A few years ago when competing in BBing I would use it at 500mg a day for a few weeks on top of fuckton of gear to really hone in on that single digit bodyfat. Got good at timing the glycogen rebound with show dates, it was pretty awesome. First time I used it, I got a crazy rash all over my fucking legs, huge fucking bumps it was goddamn miserable. Popped benadryl like sunflower seeds all day and came off the DNP, let it subside and then waited a few more weeks. Never had that issue again. Never had any nerve issues or whatever. I only put stress on my heart at 750mg a day, will never do that shit again, would sit surrounded by fans breathing heavily all day, only time during my DNP use when I really thought, "Man, I fucked up big this time around."

Now, years later, I'm gonna just stick to 250mg for an extended period of time. On that dose, I never noticed any side effects other than a heat surge when eating carbs. That dose won't have fat melting off of you overnight, but I'm gonna be coupling it with yohimbine, cardarine, and MK677, so noticeable results shouldn't take too long to come in.

Idk man.. Is consuming an industrial dye that could potentially blind you and melt your internal organs worth losing some body fat?

I don't understand what goes through a persons mind where they get to a point in their life where they're willing to do such things for vanity.

Were you guys all molested as kids or something? Raised by single mother? Both? I don't understand where all this need for instant-gratification is so high that you're willing to do such things to your body.

And I thought I was fucked in the head, you guys take the fucking cake.

at least you know you can always come to Veeky Forums if you need to feel better about yourself

I call DNP 'evolution in action' because if you're stupid enough to literally poison yourself like that just to lose weight then you deserve to get fucked up or die. Please do die instead though so you don't make my health insurance more expensive.

Do you fucking retards know what DNP does?
It suspends mitochondrial ATP production, forcing your body to churn adipose into heat.

I don't even know if there's any long term health studies, because scientists probably don't assume people will take continuous metered doses of weed killer.

Don't comment unless you have a fucking clue about what you're talking about. DNP used in reasonable dosages will not kill you. Fuck off with your fear mongering

is 24dnp still a good source

I've been on 750mg for almost a month now. All the sides except some sweating have disappeared. I used to breathe heavily, not anymore.

I've noticed that tends to happen as well, I wonder if it loses effectiveness after a month at that dose.

Your answers simplified for what DNP actually does but it doesn't cause your body to consume solely fat. Your body just consumes extra energy of which some will inevitably be from fat. How you die from DNP is by suspending ATP production completely.

I don't think so. I lost 1kg last night while eating 1700kcal and 4l of water. The body just learns to deal with the sides, I guess, while keeping effectiveness. I also don't use any rec. supplements anymore.

Dude stop your cycle, dnp loses effectiveness because your body starts creating more mitochondria. Usually this is much more evident on your next cycle, then you have to pop grams and this is the point where dosing is a crapshoot and you might die.

Never more that two weeks >500mg, and no more than 30

it doesn't lose effectiveness. I am an experienced DNP user and know what I am doing. The only concern I have is talking about it, even anonymously, because a beginner might think the same thing would work for them.

There's no way you're losing the same weight going weeks on 750 than you did on your first cycle

I am losing 0.7-1kg a day.

Talking about it here is mostly fucked because you get people who haven't touched it give their opinion

Obviously he'll be losing less fat over time as he gets leaner because his BMR will be going down fast. It's the exact same thing that would happen if you dieted naturally lmao.

crazy bastard, post body

Your losing 2 lbs a day

Fucking bullshit, i dont believe it, no one else should

no bully pls

Help guys I took 10 grams of dnp accidentally, im in a cold water bath, it's currently filling but I'm afraid, my skin in contact with the water creates vapor, what do, I can't call a medic, I'm broke as fuck
I thought the pills said 100mg but they said 1000mg each
help guys please

puke, ice bath and call 911.

AHaha great joke man!

>1000mg pills

Lol sure

Is there a pastebin for yohimbine?