For 3 weeks I ate 2,500 calories per day and weighed myself in daily, my weight stayed around 185-186 pounds (5'7)

For 3 weeks I ate 2,500 calories per day and weighed myself in daily, my weight stayed around 185-186 pounds (5'7)

Pic related ~185 lbs. : Goal is to get around ~165 lbs. Will eating 2,000 calories per day get me there?

Here's stats:

>Height: 5'7"
>Weight: 185 lbs
>Sex: Yes
>Age: 28
>Lifting: Full-Body 3 days/week
>Cardio: Walking 7 days/week (30min every day)
>Current Maintenance: 2,500 calories.

Eventually, yeah. I'd go down to 1800 if you can manage. It'll give you faster results.

I'm 5'8 and was at 195 around September of last year. I am eating 1700 Sun-thurs and 2000 on weekends. Doing weights 3 days a week and running 3-5 miles on days off. Down to 168 now and feels good bro.

Good luck

Noice m8.

How's your strength levels going on that 1700-2000?

obviously stagnated on everything except pull ups because I'm way lighter.

For bench I was doing 305 for a 3rm when i was fat but now the last time I did it I could only get up 285. I never go super heavy on squats or deads because of an old knee injury but I don't feel like I've lost too much strength there.

This is the guy that has been lifting for like 7 years
your before/after has been posted all over this site making fun of Veeky Forums
frig off

What does he mean by this?

this guy had a before/after.
Pic in OP is after
He says the transformation was over 7 years
It looked like he gained maybe 20 pounds of mass over the whole time
Everybody took the pic and used it to bait
>Lifting gets you nowhere
>This guy wasted 7 years for this
>This is what natty lifting gets you
etc

>7 years

Nice memory!

thats still absolute shit for 4 years
Re evaluate your shit private pyle
UNFUCK YOURSELF

I have 17 inch arms and 27" quads at 5'7.

That's me WITHOUT a pump.

Fuck you for saying I have shit progress. You've seen too many roiders, your brain isn't functioning correctly, your perception of reality is warped beyond comprehension. The sooner you get off this place the sooner you can begin to heal, good luck.

You're like 30% bodyfat with a fucking gut. You look like shit. Learn to diet you fat fuck.

>full solid chest without any gynobitchtits
>30% bodyfat

pick 1

It's good to post pics of yourself when calling others shit. It does a lot to help your opinion desu! It helps us get a good idea of what you think is "not looking like shit".

I bet you're one of those skellies who are obsessed with being shredded who don't give a shit about overall size and strength and just focus all your critic on bodyfat percentages and automatically dismiss anyone who is above 10% as "fat fucks". Meanwhile you walk around with 12 inch arms and no legs.

>will eating at a deficit cause me to lose weight?
Why are we even replying to this? It's worse than a QTDDTOT: it's basic fucking sticky knowledge.

This is a bait/troll thread. It's a copy paste. Check poster count.

Fuck you OP.

I just started lifting and I already look better than you lmao. Fix your routine/diet up buddy.

As if

actually mirin bulk

Mirin. Op take some advice from this guy.

>30% bf

Are you retarded? The guy is around 18% fat. Different people store fat in different places, most men store it around the gut.

Jesus christ, maybe you should stop touching yourself in the shower while imagining Kay Green tearing your asscrack apart, and start actually lifting instead.

Anyway, looking solid for a natty, OP.

>Jesus christ, maybe you should stop touching yourself in the shower while imagining Kay Green tearing your asscrack apart, and start actually lifting instead

Kek

damn looking solid and tight m8, keep up the good work