What's the next coinexchange shitcoin adventure men?

What's the next coinexchange shitcoin adventure men?
Already made money off elix, voise, and inxt. what now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/jQRzsU
coinexchange.io/market/FLIK/BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are in the same paths fellow goy

you're missing BLAS

INXT just beginning

XVG

Voise is going to get pumped several more times over the next 12 days until the app release. I'd keep an eye on it. Other than that, INXT has been doing well.

Too late. I bought at 25k, sold at 75k twice. Best best for one 2x from the current price of 70k that already brings the market cap to 5 million.

Actually, INXT buy walls are getting weak as fuck and sell walls are getting bigger, I'd stay away.

Where do you keep up to date on this stuff?

Especially finding out when new coins are going to get more attention

Only 2 million market cap for now

It's just common sense really. App releases moon, and they're getting listed on Bittrex. That will also cause it to moon. As we get closer to the release date you'll see it rise. Right now there is a whale who put 9 btc at 650 sat. This means they know what is going to happen so they're accumulating for now. When they release the sell wall we'll moon, then they will sell off and repeat the entire process. Text book whale play.

HODL some VOISE for the next two weeks for App alpha drop. Pumps will ensue.

t. bagholder, im all out now. Turned .1btc to .5btc. Enjoy!

this. take note faggots this is how you make money.

Did that yesterday, turned 0.3 btc to 1.1 btc. Felt good.

By getting in and out fast? Don't know what you're referring to specifically

If coinexchange gets better charts dare i say it will be /our/ exchange, seriously its so easy to make money on it cause its filled with retards

in the last 5 days I have made over 6 grand on coinexchange, the troll box is absolutely full of complete morons who know nothing about buying crypto. It's fucking hilarious really.

It's like yobit but not a fucking scam

Yes reading the trollbox is funny as fuck you can tell they are all smelly fucking pajeets I bust out laughing at the shit they type, lets just hope it stays that way and no one decides to bot the fuck out of it

You got discord or something? If not, make a quick server for coinexchange anons

this

what are u guys doing exactly?

i did the first 3 but passed on inxt

tried out coss on their exhange, did dece

now i'm looking at OPT, all the other shitcoins, seem to have mooned. not on cxchange though, hitbtc

Swing trading very new shitcoins that are freshly added to coinmarketcap which means they have small volumes and lots of room to grow in value right after they get exposure

so I would go to coinmarketcap and click on biggest gainers and losers and invest in the most red coin which right now is daxxcoin? Then I hold it for a day? Seems to easy to make money like that.

No, I go to coinmarketcap and check "recently added" and then do research to find the ones that have room to grow and the most potential

there are two different levels of shitcoins though

shitcoins that people can shill easily (decent looking idea or product)

shitcoins that are just pure trash, look like trash

Thanks to the dude who shilled this at 25k sats or whatever. Hadn't even hit cmc at that point.
So question is how do I find shitcoins BEFORE they go on cmc.

Also I use the twitter search function and biz to see if anyone is starting buzz about these shitcoins (the more news and shills the better) also yeah I agree thats why I research the shitcoins a bit cause I know there is alot of trash out there that no one would ever buy

no prob buddy.

hint: I just got out. don't know anything you don't, but didn't wanna get greedy and already made a nice stack. Good luck with it

which coin are u guys keeping your eyes on now?

Thats tough I'd love to know how aswell but its crypto twitter probably

BLAS stil have room to do at least a x3 imo

no

Possible but dont buy ATH, buy the dips i've noticed one whale who puts up walls to make the price drop then spams buy orders and buys a shit ton at once

BLAS is probably running out of steam. Doubt it will get anywhere near 1k when it seems like it's mostly 1 guy pumping and stealing peoples money as soon as anyone puts in a significant buy. It's had a lot of days with huge gains but isn't gaining big traction anywhere online to push it into the stratosphere.

I wanna know the next dirty pump.

which coin should i invest on, vois or opt?

what are u planing on buying next?

Honestly on coinexchange any new coin that comes out can be shilled to a decent pump if you move quick enough. I'm keeping my eye on Voise, there is a whale who parked 8 btc sell wall at 650 sat all day so he/they can accumulate. The app releases in 12 days, they're going to periodically release that sell wall to moon the coin and sell off, then repeat the entire thing in preparation of the app rollout. So I'm keeping my eye on Voise while scanning for new opportunites.

I dont know yet thats why i proposed someone makes a discord group for us coinexchange.io anons

Post the address if someone does, we can meet there regularly. I'm all about the coinexchange life, making money has never been this fucking easy for me.

I died when I saw "india coin" getting pumped I just knew this is where the easy money is

dude it's like shooting pajeets in a barrel. Here is the formula:

>Find new coin, preferably with a low market cap
>Research it real quick to get some basic working knowledge
>Start shilling in trollbox to get a buy movement going
>Come to biz and tell everyone it is mooning
>Biz comes in and buys like rabid animals
>Sell high when you bought low as fuck
>??????
>Profit

Opus for sure.

Look at the chart, small cap, hasn't moved up yet, but I've seen a whole bunch of biz threads on it.

Comparable to VOISE which mooned yesterday, but waaaay further along in development, team, mainstream connections.

It's even got a working demo; so it'll be way easier for people to hype since they have actual facts to back it up.

OPT is under the radar, for now. Just going to accumulate slowly.

not much of a daytrader, gonna hold my ETH, OMG and FUN stacks for a while, probably sell a lot of FUN off when it moons this month and move half into OMG. also have a little TKR because the platform looks nice and I'll be using it anyway.

super secret hold: SIFT

Right now i'm planning to sleep while holding REC (regal coin) has been stable for a while and its a lending coin so no chance of it dropping in price but there is some pump potential seems like a safe hold

will look into SIFT

Also I'm down for someone to create a discord channel and post a link here

Add me on discord Laith#9346

Yes. someone please create a discord channel

discord.gg/jQRzsU

Existing discord, shitcoin channel, this will be fun guys.

I copied your name down, I'm studying for a cardiology exam all weekend and finishing my thesis, so I'm only do passive trading in the background. But next week I'll be on in full force, I will come and find you on discord.

Aight we're in the biz server linked above

I'm interested too and very skilled at shiposting.

capt. derp#2047

I'll look you up too.

heh, you don't wanna leave a fellow bro out, right..?
Mateto#4924

just join this
discord.gg/jQRzsU

Bloods_and_Crypto#1088

how far is blas going?
When do I sell and maybe rebuy?

tfw >1m xvg, so very comfy

sell now bro, it wont go pass 150-200

blas? or XVG.

Blas is doing great right now, price is soaring, volume keeps growing fast.
Why do you think that?

Blas. I sold mine at 140, I think it is running out of gas and it is a shitcoin, it doesn't offer anything really special that would make it a $10M coin. It may go up more, but I just dont think its worth the risk

I'll keep an eye on it and sell when it starts slowing down.
180 now

But yeah, you are right.

Not buying FLIK at this moment right now. Do you hate money?

>He thinks INXT is over
See you at 300k satoshi next week

>selling before posv3

get into magnatum now.
just look at how the volume went up and its not even listed on cmc yet

one guy bought and the price went 5x
Volume is .15btc. Not sure if I want in desu m8

15. oct right?

buy the ethd dip

have you checked FLICK?

Yes.

> flick
> flick your bean

its FLIK
coinexchange.io/market/FLIK/BTC

This desu senpai

I'm still holding my BLAS, bought at 42 sats. dunno what to do.

I see the last pump reached the same heights as the first one, yet the it had 6 times for volume. i dont think its over yet

yet it had 6 times the volume*

fuck my pajeetlish

Magnatum

Do NOT sell

Wait for PoSv3 and stake. The big holders like myself will not sell just yet and will stake.

staking shitcoin is not worth it. it will crash eventually and you will be left holding the bags waiting a loooong time until we reach your buy-in point. see PoSW

this

but people have hope that the coins are good and not shitcoins, and then staking would be useful, thus it might make sense to hold till then.
I hope at least.

I think I will try that too, now that I missed my chance for 60% gains yesterday.
The volume has to be a good sign. It is still going up. and it is not just people selling.

>coinexchange.io/market/FLIK/BTC
Literally owned by a kike and a nigger. Fucking hell

NUA is going to explode up eventually

It's a freight logistics platform and unlike all the shitcoins that get spouted here repeatedly this one has an actual use.

Imagine all the world's freight logged in the NUA blockchain, nothing goes missing, everyone knows where their stock is as it is tracked/listed in the blockchain

Pretty much the works, and its only like 6 sats atm.

Why the fuck would you sell INXT now?

Looks promising. Will stick some of my COSS profits into that and see where it goes.