mmmmh

Mmmmmmmh

What's the yellow thing?

Cholesterol, at least I think.

Or fat maybe?

I dont want to be leaf

Fucking niggers and jpeg

This is rad

it amazes me the amount of gluttony that people can achieve.

More amazing things for you then.

if the dress was supposed to look like that, it would be hotter.

>never improve

Gets me everitiem

they got off to that memory later that night.

at least she doesn't wear a lot of make up.... nah that hair actually voids what i just said.

I'm fat myself but HOW?

How do they even afford that amount of food? How do they manage to shove it all down?

>whoop her ass
>chubby chaser
is it safe to say that this proves that chubby chasers may be inclined to want sneaky bbw's to get their asses whooped?

>Random pretty girl
>metamorphosed into completely generic, cookie-cutter tumblr cunt
Fuck me

the quality triggers me more than the fatty

>width written on the sign behind her

>those sandals on the slim one

quite off, i must say.

Holy fuck don't they see at some point that they're getting so fucking fat they're disgusting. As a former fatty, one day i just look at the mirror and thought to myself "holy fuck i'm disgusting" and i was 10000 times skinnier than this bitch.
Also
>SSBBW
Who the fuck finds her hot? I get it if you like fat chicks, no problem with that, but fat chiks at lest resemble a figure of a woman and this bitch litterally looks like you'd throw a huge chunk of lard into a water. Anybody who finds her hot must be mentaly ill.

>tfw loyal chubby gf
>feels good man

Just don't get married guys.

This happened to a guy I went to school with.

She would literally bounce when she fell down.

Glad to see I'm not the only one posting pics now.

Holy fuck if i ever gett married and my wife would start getting fat i'm gonna straight tell her that she's too fat for me to love her. I fell inlove with my wife not a barrel of lard. That's also the reason why i'm gonna sing prenup, if the girl won't love me she'll object, if she will she won't mind.

This one REALLY makes u think

It happens to everyone

It's the visceral fat that forms on the hearts of obese men. Technically every man has a little bit of it, but it won't become that pronounced unless you're quite fat.

They spend all their entertainment money exclusively on food, also in many cases they have enablers and/or receive government assistance

That's all kinds of fucked up proportions. The OP one was goat.

Prenups are frequently rejected in courts of law. If she has a good enough lawyer she can get it thrown out. Either you have to trust her completley not to jew you, or you just don't get married. There is no such thing as a middle ground and a prenup is just a security blanket.

the women in your picture are perfect examples of chubby. any bigger, and they'd start losing attractiveness

that said,
>tfw loyal skinny 21 year old gf

Wait what the fuck? It doesn't work? How can her lawyer reject it when she agreed to sing it?

It still takes 90KB, lol.

>that ammount of food
>fell for the maintaining meme
Its extremely easy to remain fat once you get there.
Its difficult to move, your metabolism slows to a near halt.
Add to the fact that high-calorie, low-nutrient, tastey foods are extremely cheap compared to low-calorie, high nutrient, bland and bitter foods that you almost have to force yourself to eat.

Add to it that the realization that youre already dug so deep in the hole that getting out will be the greatest endevor of your life, given to people who have accomplished next to nothing in there life (and thus have zero experience, knowledge, or drive on how to make an accomplishment like this).
Add to it the stress of knowing what you are, self self loathing which only turns into self pity (self loathing that turns to motivating anger only works if you have a great deal of pride), which pushes you tword comforting addictions like food, smoking, drinking.
Add more to that a society that either strictly demonizes people with this problem and alienates hem from wanting to change, or straight up pats them on the ass and tlls them its ok to be that way or even worse, ignores them completely which is the greatest "you dont matter" insult a human being can ever recieve.

The problem is multi-level and we're seeing the results of these unsolved issues now.

The biggest issues are:
Freedom
Food
Alienation
Culture

If you are a fat fuck it is your responsibility to stop being a whiney bitch.

If you arent its your responsibility to put pressure on fatfucks.
But dont just tell them they need to do XYZ, show them and/or do it with them and dont ever give up on them. Cause everyone else has.

Lol yeah right

America m8, land of cucks and lawers
All a woman has to do is boohoo and lie and anything she agreed to can be reversed, handwritten or not.
Here's to hoping Emporor Trump can reverse this shit.

Do you have a counter argument?
I'm all ears.

>prenup
enjoy your hand being your wifey

Are there any actual sane reasons for getting married in this day and age?

Did she succeed?

Your metabolism slows down maybe a dozen of perecents. So while it might be harder than for slightly chubby folks it's still calories in calories out. Add some mild cardio (walking for an hour for example) every day and you can get to normal weight on 2000 calories. In which you can fit quite a lot of food actually.

whats the point of photoshopping fat girls to make them look skinny?

why wouldnt you just get a any girl with good skin and then photoshop her to the shape you want.

>makes you think

the same ones as in the past user. You die or your loved one dies and you dont want the other to be left completely empty handed or insurance ect. Marriage has never been a relationship saver, if you are walking into it with doubts, then it will most likely end in failure. Only way a marriage can harm you is if you marry a sack of dirt that does not love you truly or is using you.

So your only argument is against metabolism and nothing else i said?
Just wanna be clear cause you didnt specify when you implied i was wrong.

This is why muslims will outbreed us.
>don't get married goys! it's a relict of the past!
If men started caring for quality of girls, obviously girls would improve. But since majority don't care and just want to wet their willies, girls don't have to try at all and can take Jamals cock knowing some beta will settle down for them anyway.

The rest aren't arguments. You;re just weak willed fag.

meant for

t. virgin

This'll make you think: author and journalist Will Self on fatties:

bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06fpcgd

This x1000

>weakwilled fag
Is that an argument?
Doesnt sound like it. Do you even have an argument or are you just another skelly manlet shitposting?

>i immediately know this person who has indepth knowledge of relationships that lead to marriage has never had sex with a woman
I guess i must be hard core christian
In that case
>t. Liberal cuck

6'1, 185lbs lean, biatch
Keep fighting about quality of arguments on the internet and get more fat. I told you who it is. If you want to lose weight nothing can stop you apart from your hand lifting up fork after fork to your mouth.

It costs like $3 a day for me to eat clean.

Maybe 2 hours in total a week to prepare the food and clean.

I'll admit that sometimes it's not fun, but sweating my ass off and being out of breath after walking one block was less fun.

how it is*, fuark

So still again, not responding to any of thepoints i made even tho the states everytging you are saying as part of the problem, irony or genius. Not that a lying manlet like u would understand.

These aren't valid points, lol. They are just excuses. How am I supposed to argue with excuses? You should convince yourself, not me.

I wonder how long she could survive in a famine scenario with this impressive caloric stockpile

So many implications.
You litterally have zero clue on how to fix the fatfuck problem dont you.
You seem to think its all about will well let me tell you it isnt.
Its a deeper problem than simply saying that people choose to be that way.
No, what people choose to do is not get out of it, which is FAR different to choosing to go in that direction.
You cant go more than a few miles with out someplace that sels massively high callorie snacks for cheap. Nowhere.
Sugar is like crack. Except crack is illegal and sugar isnt.
Salt (read: sodium) is in everything and makes you retain water.
Do they teach healthy eating in schools? Fuck no, they ENCOURAGE shit eating. Do parents teach kids to heat healthy? FUCK NO, they give them sweets as rrwards and pacifiers.
Yet in the end its always 100% the fatfucks fault they are fat, even tho most fatties were so since before they were 18, THE LEGAL AGE IN WHICH IT IS DECIDED YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO MAKE DESCISIONS FOR YOURSELF.
I agree its their responsibility to change it now, they have that power and they should but to talk shit to them as if they knew full and damn well the consequences as children is just you having your head up your ass.

> healthy

> both dead

Wow.

Listen, you argued that high calorie food is cheap. I pointed out that healthy foods can be cheap too.

Don't really know where this rant came from.

By this logic i can call anything an excuse, including your inability to actually come up with any counter argument.
If you cannot disprove what i say, logically, while i can prove what i say, logically, then it goes with out saying that i am correct, and you are not.
So again, do you have a counter argument to my points?
Because all signs point to no and you are just a faggot.

Where do you get cheap "healthy" foods?
A grocery.
Such as?
Frozen veggies are good, taste lkkenahit but healthy.
Some produce like cellary, carrots in moderation, fruits.
But are fat fucks used to that? No.
Of all the things you can buy, "healthy foods" are a very narrow band. Very fucking narrow.
Everything you could get is injected with salt and surgar. And anything that isnt tastes like shit.
Thats what you fucks arent getting. Fat fucks dont eat because they are hungry, they eat because food is a pleasure source. A stress reducer, a boredom killer.
So the solution is either
1) have a different, better, and easy to access source of pleasure, and noredom/stress relief
2) make food less pleaaurable and/or less abundant and easy to access
3) suddenly grow a tremendous amount of willpower, the kind world class individuals have, to combat the issue
Know, being someone who isnt a complete idiot and understanding that the most effective route will always be the one that takes the least energy, which of these is most effective deterant.
Protip: right now we only have number 3

stay fat, autist

>more non arguments.
So that's an addmition of defeat then?
Anyone else who isnt a complete fucking idiot care to chime in?

Well, if they ever plan to eat healthy, it'll be ~$3 a day for them to do so.

Again this assumes so much and still doent solve the main problems at all.
Ive lived on a starvation budget, i know how to shop smart, buy in bulk and actually cook.
That doesnt change the heart ofnthe problem: food is pleasure.
Which means when you want it you want it NOW. Cooking isnt even thought of unless its quick.

Their problem is purely psychological. At least a few anons get it and don't participate in the durr fat hate trend

dude, you're the one who's defeated. you're fat and you need convincing to lose weight. gtfo

>Fat fucks dont eat because they are hungry, they eat because food is a pleasure source. A stress reducer, a boredom killer.
as a former fatty I can say this is true. I didn't eat huge amounts and shitty foods because of hunger. In fact, sometimes I just wanted to go hungry again so i could eat more. At one point, I hadn't had the feeling of hunger in weeks.
Yes, I was disgusting.

Bingo. To fix a psychological problem you have to fight it the same way its brought on.
It's convenient to get fat. Easy as FUCK to get fat really.
To unfuck yourself you have to make getting fat inconveniant.
Thats what they do, or atleast uaed to do, in the military when they got fat recruits.
Niggas got thin andnahredded amd guess what, it dodnt take herculean willpower to do it either.
Why? Because they didnt make it easy to be fat, and instilled the good habits of eating right and being healthy by FORCE.
And it worked.
That's why i said FREEDOM is one of the issues.
How shit how stupid people are to not understand this simple fucking concept.

Shut up faggot. You havent come up with a single argument at all.

Frozen veggies? what are you, some kind of corporate fatcat?

Lentils. Onions. Cauliflower that you can make into sauerkraut. Leftover cuts of meat/cold meats.

This is the dispossessed-tier healthy diet. You can't get any cheaper than that.
If you can get some fish and some other veggies, every once in a while, it's even healthy. Milk post-wo if you're a fatcat.

Kek

>into sauerkraut
Germany plz
This is a murikan issue