Kinda getting sick of fucking a different girl off tinder each weekend

Kinda getting sick of fucking a different girl off tinder each weekend.
Just want a gf for a change.

How into personality gains? I am here on Veeky Forums after all.

Pic related, McNugget pre-workout meal

>haha I'm a 4channer just liek u guise XD

yeah r-really gets tiring haha

I can flirt with girls on tinder easily and hang out with them but rarely fuck because I am self conscious of being fat. What do?

Stop being fat

Stop being a bitch and just do it

You are not monogamous, you won't feel ok in a long-term relationship with the same person
>over
>and
>over
>again
>the same person
>again

>stop eating delicious food

You need a decent game plan. Meet at 6:30-7:00. Have a few drinks then dinner. Have a few more drinks. Make sure the venues you have lined up are good with ample seating.
Don't be a faggot and escalate physical contact and gauge reaction.
Also stop eating so much.

seems like a lot of effort just for some sex

Theres no such thing as personality numbnuts, the fact that your trying to sound edgy infront of a bunch of socially retarded people is quite depressing.

It's like no one here has ever managed to get a gf

Getting women in bed is a lot of effort if you aren't a Chad. Even if you are a Chad, having weak game can fuck you up, too. Seen too many good looking guys make pussy go dry because they couldn't keep their spaghetti together

Fuck it, I'm going to start hiking

>eat less delicious food

What is your tinder game like? Do you have the copy and paste pic of dog, shirtless pic, and pic doing an outdoor activity? I have two pics of myself and a funny bio that's gotten me like 15 numbers and 3 hook ups so far, but atleast 3 other instances where I backed out due to being fat and having no confidence (I'm the fat guy who posted above)

Double dubs says you post selfie

most people here have gfs according to the Veeky Forums census. it's just that the people without gfs are more vocal

kek

double dubs on double dubs nice

Pretty average man. Trump hat pic (to weed out the retard feminists), party pic, body pic, dog pic.
I'll get about 5 matches per week (only through brute force swiping and because I'm looking more for slim girls and personality compatibility) and have good convos with a couple. It's time consuming though -_-

How do you initiate it? The girls I've hooked up with have always been huge horndogs and wanted to blow me the second we meet up. Just start making out?

Grow the fuck up man. Just eat less, being fat is such an unnecessary burden

I've only cleared up my spaghetti fairly recently, so take this as you will. Arm touching then leg rubbing over dinner/drinks, an excuse to touch hair and back of the neck, then usually immediate strong eye contact when leaving the venue

Yeah, too much bags of sand's
r-ight guy's!!

now you tellin me I have to actually look them in the eyes to get sexa

nop

Eyyyyy

Holy shit.

its alfa if you dont

i put a linen sheet over their faces durin sexorz then tell them they disgust me and to get washed up and dressed immediately after i'm done

Wow.

When did the Veeky Forums census happen?

I don't even have a tinder. WHo the fuck would want to date me?

s-sounds rough haha

ur mom

>Trump hat pic (to weed out the retard feminists)

You also wed out the retarded stoner girls though

Used goods are total trash but are a good fuck for 1 or 2 times then you never talk to the stupid sluts again

Any chat logs from successful hookups?
I'll probably still find a way to mess it up but it could be very helpful

tell them to submit to your seed and birth you powerful sons