HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
youtube.com/watch?v=z0qlfrMMorI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2 small red candles appear after a long, steady rise
>time to laugh

You sold the dip didnt you faggot

The no linker salt is real

I'm laughing about these steady gains as well, OP.

>tfw bought at 6k and don't even bother checking the price on Binance because I know national news will tell me when it's time to sell

BELOW ICO LMAO

>9.56%
>in weeks
>other coins moon like 100-300% in a few days
>fund stuck in chainlink turtle chat
enjoy the penny user.

for all the fudders, let me give you retards some math.

if it goes up just 5% a day, that would take it from 46 cents today to 1.94 in 30 days. do the math yourself in an excel spreadsheet.

This is one of the few true lambo rides out there.

>weeks
Ignorance isn't an attractive quality.

you're a fucking idiot, im up 120% you pajeet nigger

Good for you, sweetie.

rofl I'm only up 330 pct since Sept 20. What will I do with myself.

>when it moves a penny and you make 13 grand

Enjoy wagecucking friend

Holy shit I come every time it moves a penny and I only have 21k LINK.

your case is extreme mate and you know it, if talk about %gain which will apply for everybody
(rich/poor fag) link performance is meh.

I began at 35 cents.
Due to day trading the amount of linkies I hold without investing extra increased by 30%.
They are now worth 47 cents.

So, my profits are good. If I want to make a loss I'd have to sell at 23 cents. But I find it highly unlikely it will reach that low ever again.

LINK performance in this sideways arguably bear market is incredible.

You would have to have downs to compare LINK and other ICOs coming out now to the massive run up we had a month or two ago.

Ask yourself really how many of those coins would have had the massive 5x+ gains immediately would have done during and in the current aftermath of the China FUD.

You think ZRX would have done 10x 3 days out? Look at Kyber, strong out of the gate cause hype, but stalled hard because the market right now is garbage.

Everything in perspective user, this is why you always hold majority in the King, Queen, and the Jester.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.

Instead of 1m, let's say 100k (which several people on this board own), that would be 1,300 for every cent moved. Is that still too much for you? Should I take off two or three more digits?

What? It's up 330 pct since ICO. Which was like two weeks ago. That's 8580 pct increase extrapolated over a year. What more could you possibly want/expect. You want a pump and dump like ELIX or ODN or eBTC? Go for it. Good luck timing the bottom and the top without inside knowledge of the pump groups.

holy fuck how much did you pay in US for that?

Do you think you could spare a few LINK for a struggling student dear sir? I would be ever so grateful.
0x1957d7898e549b963a6bddb7957385ec4c1bef8d

>holding 1/6th of the current 24 hr trading volume
Good luck.

>comparing ODN to shitty eth tokens ELIX and eBTC

I hold LINK but yeah, the volume is low as fuck. This price won't hold in the short term.

>being this rich
>not having Veeky Forums pass to improve the shitposting experience

I guess around 150000 USD if I had to guess my total investment in LINK if we converted ETH to real time values

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

Dumping a lot of tokens at given point would be pretty retarded. Have you realized that those have 4-5x my tokens haven't really budged at all? You should really look at token balances and see what the large token holders are doing.

But I suppose being able to see beyond 2 hour time frame and single percentage dips and not panic selling isn't a strong suit of most people who browse Veeky Forums

reason he is rich is he doesnt buy useless shit....

Hello #31. Please refrain from manipulation and enjoy the steady gains. Make sure to withdraw gradually and responsibly.

The juice wouldn't be worth the squeeze til 2 dollars

>Dumping a lot of tokens at given point would be pretty retarded.
No shit. That's the point, you'll never be able to unload that much unless this becomes a top 10 coin.

I don't think you understand the concept of offloading coins over a period of time so you can maximize your potential gains to losses if you decided to offload your coins.

Are you some kind of autist? Who the fuck has over a half million in some shit token and goes I should sell this right now?

volume is low? $12 million is pretty decent. WTC is only at 9 mil and climbing fast.

I generally agree with the philosophy.
I have one of the cheapest smartphone, the cheapest car, and so on.
17€ to not have to fill out click the captchas for a year is a good investment for whoever spend a lot of time posting.

You save time on every post and in a year it sums to be a lot of saved time, with the bonus of removing jewgle a little more from your life

Are you retarded? I'm literally saying you can't sell it, therefore obviously I'm not saying you should sell it.

I thought Veeky Forums pass was some kind of meme

I can't sell it on a 8 million volume on LINK/BTC?

I can't sell it on a 3.5 million volume on LINK/ETH?

What magical fairy fuck world do you live in that I can't offload a mil three in a week or two?

good to see a fellow top 50 LINK holder. one of the only non autistic posters in this thread as well interesting how that works

youtube.com/watch?v=z0qlfrMMorI

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/#markets
>etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

WTF ALL MY LINKS ARE GONE AHHHHHHH NIGGER JEW

This meme was funny when the actual code was going around, but how do you even function as a member of society thinking it is funny days after after it has been done to death?

I actually lost 20k LINK to that script, so the meme was never funny to me ;___;

The aggregate volume is fine, see pic.

And get a load of that growth channel.

Please join our link Telegram, no normies allowed
t.me/joinchat/FqKIVg-XxtxLCfdwQ1PwVA

HAHAHAHAHA NOLINKS BTFO