I miss my ex gf

I miss my ex gf

She doesn't miss you bro.

>This

Keep lifting, talk to friends and remember that if she cared she wouldn't put you through this.

ezpz

Pussy

enjoy the feeling, it means you are able to love.

You're a faggot.

If my gf cheated or left me today I'd be over her by tomorrow.
Not because I don't care about her, I do. But because I know I'm fucking worth a lot and could fuck many girls and do what I want.

Corey Wayne

and lift ofc

>if she cared she wouldn't put you through this

So do I
Oh wait... I've never had one ;_;

This.
Your happiness shouldnt be defined by having a gf or not

fuck you emo faggot youve probably never even had a gf in ur entire life you have no idea how happy they can make you

I am sorry bro, but you are just weak. I have a gf atm, yeah she makes me happy, but that is just a bonus to my life. I was already happy before I met her, maybe thats why she wanted to be with me. You sound like a clingy & desperate

cont. kid.

This.

Use the feels to your advantage.
Let the hate flow through you.

Broke up with mine yesterday.
I don't feel terribly sad, only a little. No real regrets though. The real issue is now i have no one to talk to at all. Been together for 3 years and during that time all my friends have left and moved on with their lives. So the only person I had was her and now I have to find ways to move on. It's not terribly sad, but I still feel a little. Oh well, back to the gym.

>using hate as fuel for achievements
I can relate to this feel, Is good but not a good strategy in the long run, the trick is to find something before you run out of fuel otherwise you will stale

i am giving a shit

Just bee yourself ;^)

Common issue, dude. Don't forget to make friends outside of your romantic relationships, guys!

Same.

Not even sure if I'll be able to love again seeing the world for what it really is. Love isnt real man. The only thing that thrives is being attractive.

The only options are to lift until
>get a gf for sex
>die

Get a new one, shieet

> find something before
Just find another gf and she'll do the same to you so you can keep going.

I feel you. I miss the shit outta ma ex. Even though its like 4 months since we broke. I've been bangin countless of hoes since then.. But it ain't the same... welp