What is the perfect height/weight for qts?...

What is the perfect height/weight for qts?? After years of research I have deduced it is ottermode at 6 foot around 170lb...discuss

For example all of the male models in taylor swift's videos are around this height/weight

6'4" 230 lbs 11% bf

4'10 100lbs

I like my bitches lookin like children nigga

no I mean for guys to get qts

Do u even read

>lifting for girls

You're damn right I do

>For qts
>Picture of a girl

How the fuck was I suppose to interpret that you dumb ass nigga

This much of a beta

> autism

yes, 31 year old beta with a 19yo qt gf

By reading a whole line?

Sure pal.

i agree, OP you're a stupid fuck, learn to phrase shit

6'
163lbs

Qts like me.

I think if I get up to 175-180 I will be drowning in it though.

You two 50 shades of retarded autists are the only two having problems with the wording

Oh and me and that other guy habe a big dick, two, because we are not the same phag.

Skelly plz go

Samefag plz go

If only I had game.

Even having face frame height doesn't fix autism.

I'm trying to improve mate. I hit the gym at least 3 times a week, and spend all of my money on food.

M8 i was calling him out on that with sarcasm, do not be autist

3 times? You should be going hard 6 times a week

It's exactly at be a normal person and not an autismo like op % bf

I said at least. 3 for big lifts, sometimes 1 or 2 more for isolation stuff. But going too much will burn you out and cause injury if you don't have some recovery time.

Depends how old you are and where you live

In britbong girls after the age of about 21-22 seem to like a thicker guy with some body hair

Dumb bitches want those preening faggots off Geordie shore

American women don't seem to like body hair as much. I guess they're used to their men being mooby low test types

>nigger reading comprehension

Who's this? I think I found my ideal girl.

I had qts mirin me significantly more now when I'm 210lbs as opposed to when I was 170lbs at 6'2.

I dunno who it is, but I wish a girl like that would fuck me. My ex was in pretty good shape, and she would do the braids for me, but she wasn't this ripped.

I'm actually 6 foot and 168 lbs, cannot confirm