Tfw cant go vegan because cant buy soy milk, tofu or other soy food in my country

tfw cant go vegan because cant buy soy milk, tofu or other soy food in my country.

Thats a horrible ass

vegetables and water

10/10 for me. Slim girl and big sexy ass

thats horrible diet because you are hungry 24/7 and you end up eating junk food

eat legumes instead

>slim
>big sexy ass
I don't think so Tim. Her ass is so shit that you can see the dimples and flabbiness even in leather.

if you dont have any sel focntrol

its still not anaugh protein and you are hungry as hell

>10/10 for me

Keep reaching for the low mid tier

this ass is fat as fuck and thats what great about it

Wait til she takes the pants off though.

You can do it without soy, eat lots of legumes and oats to aquire your protein needs.

i though you would say wait til she age. This is perfect fat distribution and gaining fat would be good thing in this case. I dont think that ass look bad without pants but never seen woman naked tho

Her ass looks like a hefty bag full of shit

There are fat asses that aren't flabby or have dimples large enough that you can eat cereal out of. This is not 10/10.

lol, oats is crap only little better than white bread. Even when i eat a can o black beans and a 100g bag o rice on one plate with tomatoes i am hungry

i don't go especially hungry, i'm not hitting 2g/lb protein though

f-for you

bump

You dont need soy to go vegan

What shithole do you live in anyway

i would eat that ass

Gr8 b8 m8

poland here. You cant even buy any milk replacement

why the fuck do you want to be homosexual

>lil white boy first year of appreciating fat asses thinks that any king of fat ass is good.
It's about shape first, then volume, not the other way around.

nigga that hip is completely collapsed

probably flat footed too

0/10 genetics do not want

lies.
theres cheap fortified soymilk in biedronka

jest jak jest jaka[spoiler][/spoiler] pierdolona akcja

Spierdalaj kutasie. Żyję w mieścinie co ma ok. 12 tys. mieszkańców i sojowe rzeczy łatwo dostać w każdym większym spożywczaku, a zwłaszcza w sieciach typu Lewiatan, Biedronka, Stokrotka... mógłbym tak wymieniać w nieskończoność.
Don't waste time on this little troll. I mean, fucking vegan diet, kek.