Fat burners

What do you think about these supplements, Veeky Forums? I heard it makes you sweat like hell.
Has anyone used them?

DNP and clen
rest is snake oil

>Increasing the bodies core temperature by means of heart stimulation from god knows what, therefore making you sweat like hell.

>inducing the catabolism of fat cells from eating at a caloric deficit and/or partaking in strenuous physical activity resulting in lower body-fat percentage

You could pick two, but that would be retarded. the second option isn't broken it's just hard fucking work which is why these shitty products have a market

Yohimbine works well

so they would work if i use them along with high intensity cardio training?

Gotta second this.

Especially if you started off super morbidly obese. Granted, it's not really worth the hassle until you get to a reasonable body fat percentage, but if you were a death-fat you have so much more emergency reserve fat then someone who's just skinny-fat.

Tried them and they made me shit greasy water. Never again.

That plastic wrapping cost more than the tea, caffeine and cayenne in those capsules.

Marketing scheme for skrub kids. Just exercise or hop on real gear

If l wanted to burn fat l'd just use gasoline

#1 golden rule of fat burners : if it's legal it doesn't work

I can't even get yohimbine in my country without it getting seized at customs.

IT'S NOT LIKE I'M SHIPPING COCAINE FFS

Are you really retarded?

I tried Hydroxycut, all it did was make me jittery and irritable all the time. Not worth it IMO.

They "work" as long as you eat at a caloric deficit. Of course, you'd lose weight by eating at a caloric deficit anyway and just skipping the pills, so what does that tell you?

If you took these and ate a fat heavy diet could you reduce your intake of calories more than the calories per pound in fat?

What i mean is carbs and protein are 4cal per gram and fat is 7 so does taking this reduce the cals per gram to less than 4?

my god where do you live saudi arabia?

Yohimbine is my go-to.
However, if you like Alcohol, like I do, you'll find yourself craving it like a motherfucker. I dunno why, but it happens.

fucks with your stomach and the fat loss it provides is minimal (if any)

is there a pastebin/FAQ somewhere? I swear I remember reading one some time ago.

anything legal is probably not worth buying.

just take an ec stack and eat less
fuck its not rocket science

In my experience ECA is much less shitty than Yohimbine.

Australiastan

It's even worse. At least the Saudis don't have to put up with feminists.

>green tea, caffeine, and cayenne pepper
thats like 12c worth of shit in there

Anyone know if yohimbine ir dnp is ok to take with an ssri?

You can get all three of these at the store in big bottles for like 10 bucks and have a months supply lol. I wonder how much they're selling this for?

I thought Veeky Forums considered such drastic body molding products cheating.

LOL I WATCH THEM SEIZE SHIT ON 'AUSTRALIAN BORDER PATROL'
Check it out, it's on netfl-oh, I forgot you're Australian

kek

Its almost like a prison...

why not just hop on gear?