Have you shamed the fatty of the gym today, Veeky Forums?

Have you shamed the fatty of the gym today, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xqLtxg9UOE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on man. Not if he's trying to fix himself.

I don't shame fatties who want to change, I admire then for finally doing something about it

What is there to shame, he's in the gym trying his best?

should men be shamed for sucking dicks and taking dicks up the ass?

>what is there to shame
You may have missed it in the photo, but the guy is fat.

Milo really is a cunt.

Oh you're right, the person I got to shame is the one who is on Veeky Forums shitposting and not going to the gym. Now i see it, thanks!

That guy is way too fat to be in a gym.

had no idea milo was this much of a faggot

if you want to shame fatties do it at Burger King , not at the gym

>milo

so this guy is a real life Quentin?

This. What does he expect to do? He'll break any of the machines he'll sit on. Diet first. Reach a respectable weight. Do some cardio and weight lifting

tired of this shit

You shouldn't get into that fucking state in the first place.

That's what i was thinking. Good on him for putting forth the effort, but he needs to just diet first (lose 100 lbs), THEN worry about exercising. If he does any actual strenuous exercise, is going to wreck his joints

You just mean you don't want to have to look at him. He's not going to break any equipment you unbearable faggots.

>inb4 no it happens a friend of mine heard about it through the internet

geez even Veeky Forums thinks this is too harsh

yeah he got fat and he's responsible for that so what other course of action could this manatee POSSIBLY take other than diet and exercise?

gonna shame that weak willed fatty right out the gym and back to a BK. what an asshole

Hey guys, I found the fatass user trying to hide in Veeky Forums

lol

that's literally all he does. his persona is just to say inflammatory shit to try and piss off as many people as possible.

He's a faggot in his gay death years

I understand why he's so insecure

preach.

>>>/tumblr/

>ever trusting a faggot

there is no difference between faggots and feminists. both attention seeking cunts.

He's right though lmao

people like this have some deep-seated issues about themselves such as crippling insecurity.

t.internet psychologist

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=9xqLtxg9UOE

>Shaming fat people trying to make a change
Can this coal-burning faggot stop acting like he is the epitome of morality and reason when all he is is a quaint uncle tom that prances around for the entertainment of /pol/acks and trumpfags alike? Making your whole identity about how gay and conservative you are is equally obnoxious as the cunts bragging about being bi and looooooooving social justice.

I should go to tumblr for hating lazy fatties who go to the gym to play on their iPad while on an excersice machine, and the fatty is probably not making any dietary changes.

>trying to make a change by the most reatrded meme way
>defending fatties
kys

>eurohour

I want /pol/ to leave

self hating gay attention seeker tries to find someone worse, fails
fat guy in the gym doesn't cry over not being verified on twitter

>shaming people who are trying to better themselves

What a faggot

>exercising is a meme
Where do you think you are?

i love making fun of fat people. even the ones in the gym. it's hilarious. you should have never gotten fat in the first place. just like that obese to beast kid, he only won because of body image drama and everyone gets a trophy now. he should have gotten last.

the fatty is in the gym tho....

>degenerate faggot
>thinks he isn't the biggest shame in the gym

id rape his asshole if i saw that fag in the lockerroom, no homo

Why is the guy in the blue top flexing though

>do some weightlifting
>chase the guy from the gym
What

Only jackasses would shame a fatty trying to lose weight.

He just wants attention.

>implying you're not a fat faggot who has given up

Your point?
After he stops being a fatty

fuck me havent seen that face in awhile. Not since I left /v/

> implying that DYEL faggot being at the gym is any less funny than the hippos

lel this bleached blonde faggot is hating on social justice movements trying to get accepted by normal people forgetting that had he been born 50 years earlier he would've gotten lynched for being a cocksucker

This. I respect the fact that he's trying to change himself, but people of his size should start out with just counting/cutting calories and walking.

Social justice movements have been appropriated by far left nutjobs that bully and brutalize anyone that disagrees with them. They deserve every ounce of ridicule until they change their gameplan.

>fatty trying to better ximself by going to the gym
>thinks xe's going to magically get in shape simply by sitting in a machine while browsing tumblr on xis JewPhone 6s

Look, I'm not going to take pictures of people in the gym or even make fun of them, but this """person""" reeks of not making it. It takes a lot more than just going to a gym to lose weight.

It doesn't matter if it's someone's only time at the gym, shitting on them is directly counterproductive if you claim to want less fatties.

>It takes a lot more than just going to a gym to lose weight.
And you know that he's not doing other stuff from that picture how?

It's like you skipped my first whole sentence. Milo's definitely a shithead for taking this picture in a gym to shame the fat person publicly. Especially considering he's out of shape himself.

Not sure if summerfag or not, but have you not seen a new person in the gym and just immediately know they're not going to stick with it? You don't exactly get to 400+ lbs by accident. Sure, I could be wrong, but I'm usually right about 95% of the time -- I'll give you that it's a bit of an unfair analysis via picture versus personal observation. The only thing missing from this picture to make me feel 100% confident in my statement is a 2 liter of Mountain Dew.

Definitely anecdotal, and much less fat a person, but a few months ago there was this guy that would come to my gym, ask for tips (which I willingly helped him with), and he'd usually ignore all of them immediately, then proceed to show me his new flavor of Monster Energy Drink. It didn't take me longer than that day to realize I wouldn't be seeing him at the end of the month.

>he's fat therefore he will always be fat
>source vs. destination
>not giving people the benefit of the doubt
>not believing people will make it until they demonstrate something concrete that proves otherwise.
Stop being so negative brah, we want to have as many aesthetic people as possible.

>Stop being so negative brah
On the other hand, you should probably stop being so naive. Maybe you need to waste your time a few times trying to help these people out first to understand my perspective. I even openly admitted there's a possibility I'm wrong, but odds are likely in my favor.

Always thinking negative is bad for your gains because of cortisol. I've had a LOT of people coming to me for help to get unfat (I'm an exfat) and there had been only ONE guy who managed to keep away from obese territory but that doesn't make me jaded.

>fat must be shamed whenever and wherever it occurs
>that means making selfies with my dyel boyfriend
???
so this is the confrontational alt right everyones talking about.

Is your time really so precious that a few fuckups have jaded you beyond having hope that anyone can make it?

Most people don't make it, and not even just in regards to fitness and health. Sorry for the reality check.

I just feel bad for him. How did he get that fat in the first place is what I want to know. I mean, he could lose weight without spending any more money just eating Subway.

He's spot on about lezs being violent af with their partners and being fat as shit.

you're one of those unironic
>I don't have X why even live
faggots aren't you kek

>taking some right wing faggot that hates himself seriously

why is Veeky Forums so stupid? im dead serious.

can you people stop with the celebrity worship and actually open a fucking book or 2?

It depends. A fatty who is busting his ass off consistently and giving a good effort deserves some respect because he is trying to change something
A fat girl who does 15 min of cardio and then goes off to buy smoothies thinking that will get her results than yeah shame her till she takes it seriously

Veeky Forums please :^)

I don't even know what you mean, desu fampai. You don't have to be top 1% to "make it", but the vast majority of people live a life of mediocrity.

he's playing with his fucking phone
someone that fat should be completely wet by sweat after a workout. his shirt is dry.

> shirt is dry

user, are you blind?

being fat and being gay have something in common: they are both a choice

Where is he supposed to go to improve himself then?

Shame the tumblr whales with their "healthy" body images and not people that try.

Not the guy you responded to, but I honestly can't tell if that dark spot is sweat or not. If it was sweat I'd imagine more of the shirt would be wet.

The grocery store and the kitchen would be a great start. Honestly people of that size are wasting their time in the gym.

Upon further inspection, the dark spot appears to be a hood.

>you are not allowed to improve yourself until you improved yourself

You should honestly just kill yourself Milo

If the fatty is actually changing themselves and not just screwing around in the gym, then they should be left alone. We all start somewhere.

Why would you shame someone for improving their lives? There are a lot of people that are over weight because of trauma or a fucked up home life it sucks to get shit on at home and in public for being depressed

i love how niggers like you try to discredit the point by via ad hom, then toting your waste of a degree to make it seem legit. kys faggot

I have no problem with those who are genuinely working on it and making actual, quantifiable progress.

The ones who need to be shamed are the HAES SJWs that attempt to defend/glamorize being fat.

not really. should have got fat in the first place

>implying sitting on machines at the gym actually help you lose weight

>implying resting helps you lose weight
>doing literally anything in the gym other than concentric movements against resistance
shiggydiggy

eh could be the result of really shitty parents
no excuse to stay fat afterwards tho, but the guy in the OP is trying to do something at least

Wait, are we just talking about fat people in general or the fat guy in the faggot tweet?

I agree that going to the gym can be a productive part of a weight loss routine, I just think it should start with your diet. If I implied otherwise then pardon my faggotry.

everyone is commenting on the fattie being on the phone or milo being an asshole.
how come nobody fucking notices that he's sweating all over the machine without using a towel. disgusting.

I don't really think Milo is in a position to critique at the gym. He seems pretty doughy to me.

sick 14 inch arms bro

Who is this savage faggot? I've seen him say some fucking raunchy shit. But making fun of gymfats, dunno bro but still holy fuck that guy's fat.

That's because he is. It's actually really irritating that Milo has ingrained himself in the whole alt-right thing because Milo is a massive piece of shit that doesn't get trampled on nearly enough, ironically because he's a faggot who says cuckservative shit while slurping on nigger dong. He's just an attention whore.

I want to shove my penor down that faggot's throat but he would probably enjoy it anyways

did I hit a nerve you degenerate homosexual?

Being fat > being a faggot, atleast you can stop being fat

I'd believe it. That dyed hair is just screaming "LOOK AT ME PLZ"

If the fatty's there doing work like I am (also fat guy) than thats cool.

Says the pudgey, skinnyfat, cocksucking, coal-burning fudgepackee.

>sitting on his phone whilst sitting down on a machine. Not a drop of sweat to be seen on his shirt

Yeah he sure is trying his best.

this. I don't get the whole "i'm too cool to act decently toward fat people in the gym" mentality that some anons have.

I'd shame all three of them tbph. Why the fuck is that dyel twink wearing a fuckin can anyways?

>some anons

You mean Milo. Just look at this thread he is all over it.

some people here pretend they're too cool to act decently towards anyone

probably because they're actually betas irl

Cap

Yeah, they shouldn't have gotten fat, but being an asshole to them about it when they're trying to change it doesn't do anything. It makes sense to shame them when they're revelling in their own larditude, but when they're in the gym then shaming them is just being an asshole.

There's a time and a place for everything.