How do I get a qt3.14 gf with a STINKY vagina? The girl I have now is cute, but her vagina barely stinks at all...

How do I get a qt3.14 gf with a STINKY vagina? The girl I have now is cute, but her vagina barely stinks at all. Should I just tell her not to wash it? It makes me feel low test to eat a pussy that barely had any taste or that doesn't stink, almost like I'm eating out a man or something.

Also, how many back extensions are too much? I do 5 weighed sets of 15 3x a week.

huh.

man up and suck the stink out of her vag juice

Tell her to drink more coffee

Put various types of cheese into her vag while she sleeps

stinky vagina is a symptom of herpes...

you might want to reconsider

Get her eating sauerkraut and yoghurt

Stick your dick in a can of tuna before sex, then when she sniffs your tuna dick and screams in disgust you can tell her that her vagina smells like that...this is the only way for her to learn.

Learn to read, ya freakin' fools. I was it to be stinker, not less. Also I still need advice on the back extensions.

>i don't read posts before replying: the posts

NEFÜRGYÉLLE!!!

just say youre into stank pussy and ask if she could be into that

You are a degenerate fetishist. There's nothing more too say.

made me think of this

Try eating her asshole

I'm pretty sure 100% of the people that use the word "degenerate" are permavirgins, the ones that are not memeing ofc

find an obese (high test) gf op

Date a nigger

date my mom

If I called you a faggot, a nigger, or a retard you might accuse me of being intolerant. Besides, there isn't anything wrong with being gay, black, or mentally incapable (though that last one is unfortunate) so it's a pretty shitty insult. How about I just stick to calling you a moron.

Cum bareback in her pussy and then eat her out the next morning before she gets to shower. My gf says that when my cum mixes with her vag juice it smells like a can of hot tuna even though Ive never smelled anything but the smell of pee on her vag.

meleeeeg

Have her stop shaving all the way, hair keeps the smell in.

I just tell my girlfriend to lay off the shower for a couple of days, and she'll do that happily anyways if I ask her too.

Tell her to go for an hour walk at the park wearing sweat pants or one of those sweat suit things.

Or u can stop being a fuxking weirdo

wise dubs

i like smelling my girls panties when she leaves the room

sometimes i put her panties down my boxers when she comes back in, and she doesnt know!!!! LOL