/routine general/

Previous thread >GOAT edition

Check out our new sticky!
>fitsticky.com/

>Novice Programs & Routine tips (Rep Ranges, Volume, Frequency, etc)
fitsticky.com/novice-programs/

>Intermediate Programs
fitsticky.com/intermediate-programs/

>How to perform the Main Lifts
fitsticky.com/how-to/

I'll be helping everyone as much as possible

Other urls found in this thread:

fitsticky.com/
strengtheory.com/the-new-approach-to-training-volume/
barbellmedicine.com/potpourri/584/
fitsticky.com/novice-programs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hG1LGKxTHftDpxgiBU135IA4ruV_iKKh-IpdyhDA5jg/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=04
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20300012
strengtheory.com/hypertrophy-range-stats-adjustments/
fitsticky.com/faq
fitsticky.com/texas-method
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for trappy is a mentally ill piece of Brazilian shit

Just dropping in to say thanks for the advice on my homebrew full body routine the other week. I think I'm getting close to going up in weight on the lat raises, and I scraped up some money for a new kettlebell.

Has anyone used BodBot (website or app) to make routines? How effective were the routines if you stuck with them long-term?

Shit for stupid normies. You have an incredible library of knowledge with selected programs in the OP. Why not use that?

A – Chest/Biceps
Incline Dumbbell Press 4x10
Bench Press 3x10
Incline Flies 3x10
Barbell Curls 8x10
Preacher Curls 3x10, 1x10 half weight

B – Legs/Calves
Squats 4x10
Lunges 3x10
Leg Press 3x10
Leg Extensions 3xF
Leg Curls 8x10

C – Back
Lat Pulldowns 3x10
Deadlifts 4x10
Bent Over Rows 3x10
Dumbbell Rows 3x10
Hyperextensions 3x10

D – Shoulders/Triceps
Shoulder Press 4x10
Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 3x10
Front Raises 3x10
Lying Rear Delt Raises 3x10
Pulldowns 4x10
Skullcrushers 3x10

ABCDABD
ABCDACD

hi trappy
I've been doing SS with rows instead of cleans. 185cm 83kg
My progress has always been really slow, to the point I always stayed at a weight for 2 to 4 workouts.
I'm a beginner, 5 months in, but I think my problem is that I never gained much strength.
I was wondering if pausing for a while, deloading and doing some more "volume" would help, like 3x10, 3x7 and/or some amrap.
But I wouldn't really know what the best course of action is.
Also, for someone that has a hard time gaining strength like me, do you suggest maybe a rep scheme like GSLP rather than basic SS?
I'm doing this atm:
Workout A
>squat 3x5
>bench 3x5
>rows 3x5
>chinups 3xF
>light DLs
Workout B
>squat 3x5
>OHP 3x5
>DL 1x5
>dips 3xF
>DB rows or shrugs 3x12
my shitty lifts are 47.5, 72.5, 72.5 (there is an explanation for this), 95kg

pls halp

Been on SS for a few months but looking to switch over to the Veeky Forums Greyskull variation and am confused on how the "weighted chin-up or row" section works. Should I pick one and progress in weight in that exercise for months or just interchange them as I please and just follow the weight increase rules? Also, what's the best way to progress with dumbells?

After a while of strength training I've decided to do more cardio and endurance.
My current split is ABCx
>A - legs and shoulders
>B - back and biceps
>C - chest and triceps
>x - rest day
When should I do cardio? On rest day? Or should I restructure my schedule entirely?
Also will training legs for endurance (ie high number of reps) instead of strength help me in any practical way?

gonna run this for around 8 weeks (done 2 to 3 times a week) to gain some weight (currently 155 @5'8)

BTN press 2x12
Barbell rows 3x15
bench 3x12
squat 1x15, 1x12*
pullovers 2x20**
curls 2x10
stiff leg deadlift 1x15***

*top weight done with 95 lbs less than 5rm (255), go up 5 lbs a workout or so, until old 5 rm is done for 15 reps. second set done with 10 lbs less
** pullovers superset with squats
***stiff leg deadlifts done with same weight as 2nd set of squats. on 15th rep, continues to hold and do some shrugs to finish them off.

trappy or anyone, thoughts on

Thoughts on this? It's pretty much Texas Method, just wanted to know if I've balanced the accessories right.

Monday:
Bench 5x5 80-90%
Squat 5x5 80-90%
Snatch grip deadlift 2x5 80%
Barbell row 3x5 80-90%
Hammer curls 3x12-16
Chin ups

Wednesday:
OHP 3x5-7 (max, add reps then weight)
Seated db OHP 3x8-12
Weighted dips 3x6-12
Curls 3x12-16
Skullcrushers 3x12-16
Pull ups

Friday:
Bench 1x5 (new max)
Squat 1x5 (new max)
Deadlift 1x5 (new max)
Barbell row 1x5 (new max)
OHP 3x8-12 60-70%
Lat raises 3x8-12
Lying rear delt raises 3x8-12

I've thrown in calf raises and core work (hanging leg raises, windscreen wipers) on every day.

Any/all feedback is very welcome

Didn't you make a thread asking about this exact same routine yesterday while simultaneously having abysmal stats? Read some novice routines.

fitsticky.com/

Oh and my stats are:
174cm
63kg

1x5 maxes:
Bench: 72.5kg
Squat: 102.5kg
Deadlift: 127.5kg
Barbell row: 72.5kg
OHP: 45kg

>zero rest days
>exclusively sets of 10
at a glance I can already tell you don't understand basic programming so you shouldn't make a routine, period.

personally i think you have a bit much going on.

try:
monday:
Bench 5x5 80-90%
Squat 5x5 80-90%
then pick wither the snatch grip deadlifts or barbell rows, not both on the same day.

wednesday:
ohp (can be the same as u wrote)
a light squat variation for a few sets (maybe front squats or overhead squats, or zercher squats - try 2x5 @ 65-70%
then some light posterior chain work i.e. glute ham raise or back raises
chinups 3x4-6

Friday:
Bench 1x5 (new max)
Squat 1x5 (new max)
Deadlift 1x5 (new max)
then all the extra arm stuff if you have the energy: lateral raises, curls and skullcrushers

right now though at your stage try to keep it as basic as possible

>500lb 3ft tall dwarf nigger
>goat

>ManSquats2xBodyweight.webm

>then pick wither the snatch grip deadlifts or barbell rows, not both on the same day.
if you have to pick one, you should do sgdl, but there's no reason not to do both.

tell us everything u ate on your last workout day

-I try to keep em as explosive as possible
-I rest at 3 to 5 minutes between sets
-yeah but I read and saw in videos that volume is a good way to break through plateues and "recap" on strenght
-agree
that would be sunday, I dont know why but whatever: I had 300ml and coffe and oats cereal with some chocolate bits for bfast. rice with butter and parmesan, and then a tuna (80g), tomato, onions salad. unfortunately I only logged my second course for dinner, chicken breast filets, I must have either forgot about the first one or maybe my mother made some really elaborate shit and I couldnt really count the cals on that

>deadlift day
>usually able to easily pull 405lbs to 450lbs
>be at gym
>see no chalk
>can barely pull 365lbs
>forearm gives out almost immediately
>can't even do more than 5 pull ups per set
>sweats excessively
>mfw
What the Fuck happened Veeky Forums? And here I though I could hit lmao5plate at the end of summer.

Volume is number of sets, not reps.
strengtheory.com/the-new-approach-to-training-volume/

Channeling trappy once again.

Volume is:
-The closeness the muscle gets to failure.
-How many times it is taken there.

id look into getting some more protein in your breakfast unless im missing something there. you should have your daily protein intake divided quite evenly in your meals

if you count macros, what are yours?

The fitsticky has some advice for people stalling but I wouldn't know quite how it might apply to you.

S T R A P S
T
R
A
P
S

I asked the Same question a few weeks ago and trappy answered that it didnt really Matter. I chose to opt for (weighted) chinups exclusively.

Problem is that I've never worn straps and I could still struggle to hit 405 without chalk usually. Today is just particularly bad for some reason.
>tfw punished myself with an hour long HIIT session for shitty lifting

Oh yeah I completely forgot, I do front squats on the wednesday, try to keep them relatively light.

So I should stop aiming for new row maxes each week? Should I try for every other week or just keep it to the 80-90% exertion on Mondays?

I don't know who to trust now

my bad, I was thinking about that one video by alan thrall where he described one way is to do 50 total reps in as-much-as-you-can sets. forgot to mention it.
I wrote the 3x10/7 stuff because I happened to see people here talking about breaking through plateues with that and I thought it could be applied to me
what kind? Meat and eggs you mean? that could be a problem, I'm italian and here protons at breakfast are not really a thing.
I use the mfp app: in the last week I've had an average protein intake of 125 grams, with one day where I missed to log some stuff, so give it some margin of error upwards.
I set a goal of 200, which maybe is a bit high, but I at least try to get close

>Problem is that I've never worn straps

Easiest shit to do. Just youtube it.

trappy-chan

It says to add additional exercises, which I did (dips for bench, chinups for rows and deads, maybe I should add lateral raises for the ohp) and more volume.
He says volume would be adding backoff sets after the usual 3x5, but I cant even do the damn 3x5.
Also it says to deload after 2 workouts stalling: I've never been able to raise weight 2 times in a row, 2 stalls has been normality for me since I started lifting .
And just deloading hasn't worked, just keep running head first into the same wall.
Goddamit, one time that I am able to find something that I like and am able to stick to....I cant fucking get better, it's like with sport all over again

But neither of them is trappy?

bad days happen. sometimes they come completely out of nowhere. i remember a workout back when i was doing ss. i was supposed to try again a weight i had last time only managed for 4 reps. but i wasnt even able to lift the weight off the floor. im still quite amazed how that was possible. i even asked my friend to count the weight on the bar and it was correct.
ideally yeah, meat and dairy sources would be great for protein but other sources are ok too. i can see how what can be difficult though. if possible, you could try getting some whey protein and maybe have it with your cereal. myprotein has some good whey for a very reasonable price.
200grams of protein should actually be pretty good for your bodyweight.
getting a suitable amount of carbs and fats can also make a huge difference. i used to "bulk" at like 250 carbs and 175 fats which is way too much fat. i recover infinitely better with something like 450 carbs and 80 fats instead.

if you have the time, read this. barbellmedicine.com/potpourri/584/

its not even that long and it would be kinda silly to not spend 15 minutes to read about nutrition when you argue about ss being a meme on 4chen for 2 hours every day without it making any difference to your training, right?

are you doing volume day to get stronger at the deadlift or stronger at the row?

if its the deadlift, then prioritise sgdl, and do row as a back accessory.

if it's row, then idk why, but you can prioritise that - but even then if you dont do the sgdl or a posterior chain exercise, then you're limiting the potential of your squat as well, because thats some glute/ham work you're missing out on now.

Honest question here, and pardon my laziness, but what exactly is the frequency of adding weight for beginners? Like are you trying to increase weight on a twice-monthly basis or after every workout?

I wish I had something helpful.

I thought about nutrition being a factor.
But I ate a fuckload for 4 months and it made no difference: started at 2800, stalled, then 3000, still stalling, even 3100, just kept being a drag.
Gained very little strength and a lot of fat on the belly.
Recenlty I decided "hell, if I'm gonna stall either way, I'd prefer not look like a skinnyfat little shit" and started eating 2000cals, but eating a nice lunch and lifting in the afternoon.
Also I started running because I didnt like my level of cardiovascular-respiratory health I had, being always on my ass.
I dont know man, I'll definitely check out that article, I'll start getting some carbs before the workouts.
I could try getting whey, last time I tried my mother nagged me into oblivion every fucking day I used it

I dont think I'm the one you should ask, but I'm under the impression beginners should be able to add weight every workout, or every other workout for the first few months.
I tried, but I just cant, I at least stay on a weight two times if not 4. like with bench, and last time I couldnt finish the sets

>I could try getting whey, last time I tried my mother nagged me into oblivion every fucking day I used it
dude, i feel you. my gains have doubled since i moved out.
but read the article for sure. also check out the nutrition subforum at the starting strength forums, its the same guy answering all kinds of questions. ive learned shitloads from there in just a few hours and id definitely value that knowledge higher than almost everything else put together that ive learned in the past two years or so

Generally speaking as a novice you should be able to add 2.5~5 lbs per lift every day you go to the gym.

With dumbbell exercises you don't really have the luxury of moving up the next weight on all exercises, so generally you'll cycle through a number of reps before increasing the weight (20 x 8, 20 x 9, ..., 20 x 12, 25 x 8, 25 x 9, et cetera). You kind of have to figure this out more by "feel", and it's a little harder to progress.

I'd see what sort of advice those intermediate programs have for non-linear progression. It can't hurt to read up I guess. I'm curious, but as a dyel that sticks to a silly homebrew routine I really don't know much beyond what trappy's told me and stuff from random articles.

Good to know thanks.

>With dumbbell exercises
Cool. Something that applies directly to me...
>it's a little harder to progress
oh good

Reminder that you're taking advice from someone who can't even squat 2xbodyweight in the land where every girl squats every day.

I'm doing it for both, or is that too unrealistic?

Was hoping I could get some feedback on my current routine, bare with me

Day 1:
Deadlift
Hammercurls
Triceps extensions
Dumbbell row
Close grip pulldown

Day 2:
Benchpress
Cable standing flies
Squats
Standing leg calf raise

Day 3:
Standing military press
Sitting shoulder press (guess this one is redundant, add shrugs?)
Cablecrunches

I like how you're always wrong about what you say.

pls

im sure both of us lift more than trappy, therfore our advice can be argued to be more valuable. trappy is a one trick pony.

the point I was trying to make is that if you're doing what the other guy said and doing one or the other, then you're inherently choosing 1 as your prime focus to get stronger at whilst letting the other lag behind, so you should do both.

and I was also making the point that training the DL with a DL variant is more useful, so whatever you do, even if you do only one, you should do SGDL.

By all means, please post a link to your website full of good advice and it's references countering the advice available on fitsticky.

>This is the tranny who is giving you advice

Doing a modified versionof PHAT, how's this routine look guys?

Upper:

Barbell Rows: 3x5
Dumbbell Press: 3x5
Pull ups: 2x6-10
Shldr Dumbell Press: 3x6-10
Rack Chins: 2x6-10
Dips: 2x6-10
Ez Bar Curls: 3x6-10
Skull Crushers: 3x6-10

Lower:

Squats: 3x5
Leg Extensions: 2x6-10
Stiff Leg Deadlifts: 3x5-8
Standing Calf Raises: 3x8-12
Cable Crunches: 3x8-12
Leg raises: 3xF

Back & Shoulders:

Barbell Rows: 5x5 80-90% of upper day weight
OHP: 5x5 80-90%
Chinups: 3xF
Cable Rows: 3x8-12
Lateral Raises: 3x8-12
Shrugs: 3x8-12
Facepulls: 2x8-12

Lower (repeat)

Chest & Arms:

Dumbbell Press: 5x5 80-90%
Pec Flyes: 3x8-12
Closegrip Bench: 3x6-8
DB Supinating Curls: 3x8-12
Rope Pressdowns: 3x8-12
Incline Hammer Curls: 3x8-12

Not enough chest

ray williams is 6'3

Monday (Light Upper)
Squat 5x5
Bench 5x5
Rows 4x8
Flyes 4x8
Lat raise 4x8
Pull ups 3xF
Chin ups 3xF

Tuesday (Light Lower)
Front squat 4x5
Deadlift 1x5
Calf Raise 4x8
GHR 4x8

Thursday (Heavy Upper)
Bench 3x5
OHP 3x5
Upright Row 4x8
Pull ups 3xF
Chin ups 3xF
Dips 3xF

Friday (Heavy Lower)
Squat 3x5
Straight leg deadlift 4x8
Calf raise 4x8
GHR 4x8

17 minutes HIIT on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I also rock climb with some coworkers about 2 days a week.

On Fridays I swim laps for 1km which is fucking god-tier because my gym has a hot tub and sauna that I relax in afterwards. What a fucking great way to burn off the week's stress going into the weekend.

My swimming routine is as follows:
>300m breast stroke
>300m forward crawl
>300m back stroke
>100m butterfly

Hi,

I'm doing the Texas method, but I really hate doing 5x5. What do you suggest me to do instead of 5x5?

6x5

You could run 4x6 like they program in CLP

Every other day I:

Squat 3x5
Bench 3x5
Lat pulldown 3x10
Overhead press 3x5
Preacher curl 3x10
Calf raise 3x10
Hanging leg raises 3-4xF

Thoughts?

>no deadlifts
>hasn't outlined a progression system

It's shit bud scrap it

How much time have you spent working as a coach?
How much time have you spent on Veeky Forums actively doing internet coaching? (which is not the same as actual coaching)
How many athletes have you trained?
How many Veeky Forumszens have you helped?
How many books on programming have you read?
What's your formation on biomechanics, physiology, and anatomy?
How many more experienced coaches have you talked to about any of the things above?
How much research and recent studies have you read or participated in on any of the topics above?
How many essays, analysis, or general texts, on strength training and b/p/a have you ever written?
How many experienced lifters have you talked to and discussed about training and their own experience with different programs, methods, injuries, form, training, and coaching?

Can you even squat 2x bw?

Welcome to Veeky Forums btw, hope your summer is going well.

You won't be able to progress on both the bench and OHP eventually if you max out both in the same day.
So choose one to work with volume (lighter weights, more sets) and one to work with your max (3x5 adding weight every workout).
And do your deadlifts.
For more tips and info or simply a better program see fitsticky.com/novice-programs

5 sets of any rep range you prefer using any % that let's you have RPE between 7 and 8.5
Lower reps will build more strength
Higher reps will build more general endurance
Muscle growth is the same for both

Looks ok but you better a fucking excellent diet with a lot of calories.
Also you don't need to do 14 sets for your back and elbow flexors. That's excessive and just leads to either highly diminishing returns or simply less recovery and less growth. See pic related.

If you're maxing out the DL on tuesday, do it before the front squats. If you're not, you should Tbh.

Bench press 5x5
Barbell Rows 5x5
Lowbar squat 3x5
Dumbbell Curl 4x8

OHP 5x5
Lowbar Squat 3x5
weighted Chin ups 5x5
Deadlift 1x5
Dumbbell chest press 4x8

This is my big boy routine.

A x B x A
B x A x B
of course

How voluminous should your PPL split be in order to progress, as a natty, but not kill your CNS? I'm cutting so it's hard to gauge its effectiveness, but I've been running mine like so:

Pull 1
Deadlift 3x5 Weighted Chins 3x5 "Thickness" type accessory 3x10 "Width" type accessory, 3x10 Biceps ?x?, Abs 3x10, then conditioning

Push 1
DB Bench 3x5 OHP 3x5 Chest accessory 3x10 Shoulder accessory 3x10 Triceps ?x?, Abs ?x?, conditioning

Legs 1
Squats, whatever my knee can handle Strongman events
Then generally do another PPL right after with the same exercises, but all 5x10, aside from dead.

Is this going to be conducive to size/strength or will I be spinning my wheels, even during a bulk? Alls I wanna do is be aesthetic, bruhs.

>deadlift
>3x5

novice detected.

So I'm doing 5/3/1 + BBB and I like it, but I'm wondering if I'm missing any major assistance lifts. Right now I'm doing: weighted chin-ups and barbell rows (one on each upper day), curls, and abs on lower body days.

Should I add anything specific, like lateral raises?

what are your current lifts

Just starting PHUL after SL and want to ease in at 3 sets instead of 4 but with accessories and RDL's and goblet squats instead of leg curls and leg extensions:

UP
Bench Press 3x3-5
Incline DB Bench Press 3x6-10
Bent Over Row 3x3-5
LPD 3x6-10
OHP 3x5-8
Barbell Curl 3x6-10
Triceps Extension Seated 3x6-10

LP
Squat 3x5
DL 1x5 (original program states 3x3-5 - what should I do here?)
Leg Press 4x10-15
RDL 3x6-10
Calf Raise 4x6-10

UH
Incline Barbell Bench Press 3x8-12
Flat Bench DB Fly 3x8-12
Seated Cable Row 3x8-12
One Arm DB Row 3x8-12
DB Lateral Raise 3x8-12
Seated Incline DB Curl 3x8-12
Cable Tricep Extension 3x8-12

I want to add Facepulls 5x15-20 but where do they go?

LH
Front Squat 3x8-12
Barbell Lunge 3x8-12
Goblet Squat 3x10-15
RDL 3x10-15
Seated Calf Raise 3x8-12
Calf Press 3x8-12

Right now my training maxes are:
Bench: 222.5
Squat: 360
OHP: 152.5
Deadlift: 345

At this point, dissect your lifts. Look at what specific parts of your lifts you have trouble with.

For instance, if you have trouble with locking out on the bench press, do board presses.

If specifically your lockout for the deadlift is bad, do barbell hip thrusts or rack pulls. If your initial pull off the ground is really weak compared to your lockout, do powercleans.

Don't just do whatever you feel like.

Trappy, you're needed here

I'm not looking to powerlift here, I just wanna make sure I'm not missing anything major w/ ancessories

That is how you add in accessories at your level.

is it weird that I wish I was built like him? I went from 140 to 180lbs at 6' but I still feel fucking tiny, wish I was a big ol refrigerator

Woah woah woah, hold on a minute. I usually agree with what you say trappy, but what's with the bullcrap picture? Putting that data into a parable like that doesn't really make sense without the chart points to back it up. Why would one assume that returns would diminish that much?

It's more nuanced than that. I give a better explanation on fitsticky.com/novice-programs

For sources on data:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hG1LGKxTHftDpxgiBU135IA4ruV_iKKh-IpdyhDA5jg/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=04
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20300012
strengtheory.com/hypertrophy-range-stats-adjustments/

Sorry senpai I gotta sleep, day was busy. Maybe tomorrow if the thread is still up. If not, just ask here and I'll respond when I can.

Sleep tight, pupper

pls respond

bump

I thought he was half asian.

>squat higher than deadlift beyond novice strength levels
half squatter detected

not him, what's a b/p/a?
Also pretty please

I'm planning on switching to highbar after noticing my form went to shit on lowbar again and I'm tired of constantly fixing it when my front squats and highbar are pretty easy to check depth on because I have the flexibility to go ATG anyway
I could do 315 for 4 reps till below parallel but after then everything goes to shit and I'm tired of constantly fixing it so I'm switching to highbar instead.

my problem now is that I want to lift 5 - 6 times a week U/L split but not sure how to do it since I love doing legs 3 times a week but my upper body is lagging like hell. I'm asking for advice and criticsm on this I'm doing all this Upper body work to get some hypertrophy while getting my squats high enough so I can run C6W again on decent numbers so I can progress properly.

I've been lift 1 . 5 years and have relatively intermediate numbers if that matters
squat 315 for 4 reps(below parallel)
deadlift 350 for 4 reps
binch 175 for 1 rep (no bully)
Monday
Bench 3 x 5
DB rows 4 sets 10 , 10 , 8 , 6(c6w type of pregression)
inlcine bench 3 x 8
dips(just body weight) 3 x 12
incline flys 3 x 12
pull - ups(also body weight) 3 x f
some tricep work 3 x 12

tuesday
Highbar squats 3 x 5( going to do SS progression till I reach decent numbers again)
Deadlift 2 x 6
fronst squats 3 x 5
power cleans 3 x 3
ab work

wednesday
Bench 3 x 8
pendlay rows 3 x 5
OHP 3 x 5
seated db ohp 3 x 12
lateral raises 3 x 12
pull ups 3 x f
bicep work 3 x 12
face pulls 3 x 12

thursday
highbar squats 3 x 5
deficit deadlift 3 x 8
front squats 3 x 5
power cleans 3 x 3
ab work

friday
bench 1 x 5
DB rows 4 sets 10 , 10 , 8 , 6(c6w type of progression)
inlcine bench 3 x 8
dips(just body weight) 3 x 12
incline flys 3 x 12
pull - ups(body weight) 3 x f
some tricep work 3 x 12

saturday
high bar squats 3 x 5(when this gets heavy I'll probably start alternating squat and deadlift like in TM)
deadlift 1 x 5
front squats 3 x 5
power cleans 3 x 3

thanks

bump

loads of clutter. especially when starting a programme there shouldn't be that much clutter.

6 days/week is too much, especially for someone looking to gain strength.

not everything needs an isolation exercise - i.e. if you're doing 3 pressing movements on Monday, you definitely don't need a triceps isolation movement.

strip it back, keep it to max 5 days a week, understand muscles are used in movements even if they're not the prime movers, so doing something like this can end up using certain muscle groups 6x/week. if you don't know how to do this, use a premade routine by someone who does know what they're doing.

the fitsticky has some good 5-day TM splits like PPLxULx which you may like

>inb4 trappy pls go
don't fall for the meme, she's actually very intelligent and knows what she's doing.

well this is embarassing I've been looking at the old sticky hoping to find and answer and there was one right on the thread itself

thanks mate i'll check it out

another question

since I'm currently switch to highbar and would have to deload would increasing the weights by 10lbs instead of 5 be alright till I need to slow down back to 5 again I already have the form down it's just a matter of working my way back up again

yeah jumping as much as you are capable of is actually recommended. as long as you're not grinding every rep then you're fine

alright then thanks for the help

do the percentages on the PPLxULx pertain to 1RMs or 5RMs?

5RM iirc. If it's 80% or higher for volume then it's definitely 5RM

thanks for all the help really appreciate it

Im doing PPL at the moment, should I do 3x5, 5x5 or 3x10 for bench?

No problem - good luck anonfriend

When did you have your last errection?
Kill yourself degenerate dyel shemale!

I used contact form from fitsticky.com but noone answered my questions.
Anyway i'm on Veeky Forums version of gslp.
Its says progress with 1kg for upper and 2kg for lower but in my gym lightest weight is 1.25 kg plate (2.5kg - x2) and i couldnt found any light weight for olympic bar in my city.
So how am i supposed to increase my weights?

Take a look at fitsticky.com/faq

But you can progress with 2.5kg for a while if you just started.

Yesterday, thanks for asking.

fitsticky.com/texas-method

5RM

I meant biomechanics/physiology/anatomy.

More volume is not more reps, it's more sets. AMRAP on a set or two can help a bit of course, but it's mostly just adding more sets in the form of backoff sets or variations/accessories.
Your variation is fine, though you don't need to do both chinups and rows. I'd recommend doing chinups with 3x5 lighter deadlifts (using 80-90% of your 5RM), and then doing rows on B. But you can do rows on A instead of chinups, if you prefer.

I'd recommend adding 3 sets of either push presses, spoto bench with pauses, or board presses to A.

As for how to gain strength, EAT MORE. That's basically it. Gotta eat big to get big is not a meme.
Your numbers are very low because you're not eating enough.
Increasing the volume and not eating more is not gonna help much.