TFW your waist is wider than your shoulders

>TFW your waist is wider than your shoulders

Why even fucking bother lifting?

I have wider hips than my waist. But wide shoulders. Guess I'm on that hourglass figure time

I look like a girl

>Why even fucking bother lifting?
To make your shoulders wider than your waist, C'MOOOOOOON

show it

N-no

Well I mean, you could always go for dudes looking like that.
Don't knock till you've tried it desu

But I want to be a boy

dont laff pls

Few things senpai, first off your waist is where you probably carry a lot of fat. Cutting down will help after putting muscle on your delts, chest, and lats to widen your shoulders. Also make sure you have good shoulder posture. If they roll forward you'll get a more narrow look. You can do stretches to correct this as well.

I think everyone has a bad waist:shoulder ratio when they start lifting. Don't sweat it yet man.

But I just don't understand how I'm suppose to be making gains if i need to cut because i'm fat

YOU DO LOOK LIKE A GIRL!

If you're under 27, your shoulders can still grow

That's not me but I kind of look like that if i lost more fat

;-; arms and quads much thicker though

>tfw 23" shoulders and small waist and hips
>tfw 5'8
whatever at least jap grills dig it

Post pic, most people who complain about this sort of this blow it way out of proportion.

Look at the big picture. You've been fat and unattractive your whole life. If you do a proper bulk, you'll still be fat and unattractive, but then you'll be one step away from cutting and getting juicy and then it won't matter how fat you were when you were bulking

Get on roids pal, it will help

holy shit i didn't think it was possible for the outside of your shoulders to be narrower than your hips

i always figured you measured where your arm meets your torso, like on the inside of the shoulder

LOSE FAT FAGGOT.
ANYONE THAT CANT SEE THEIR ABS IS FAT

failed grill

so sorry bro, JUST hit the gym and hope for the best

THAT'S NOT ME YOU FAGGOTS

>tfw one eye bigger than the other

Just because you want to be a boy doesn't means you don't have the freedom to pull dudes.
Be a boy, confuse the benis, and homewreck the chicks that turned you down by fucking their boyfriends desu.

THEN POST YOUR BODY FAGGOT

but i am not gay

Spend enough time here and you will be.

PLS BE IN PITTSBURGH BBY

Time to become a trap.

more like time to roid

test/tren/mast is what i need

LOWTEST
O
W
T
E