Ask a guy who has been eating less than 800 calories a day for over 6 months while maintaining an extreme level of...

Ask a guy who has been eating less than 800 calories a day for over 6 months while maintaining an extreme level of cardio each day (20 miles of cycling, walk 10 miles, run 5 miles x each day) and eats nothing but beans, rice, chicken, fruit, veggies and oatmeal but still looks like a fucking shit.

>do you even lift faggot
I do body weight exercises because I was cutting b4 getting size.. but I can't fucking cut despite eating healthier than anybody and everybody in fucking existence.

I just want a V-Taper waist and abs for Hollywood :/

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/squats-knee-pain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I just want a V-Taper waist and abs for Hollywood
then eat more, do less cardio and more lifting

Why on earth would I want to ask you anything you stupid twink

>eat more
>do less cardio
>more lifting

this is exactly the opposite of what i was told last time I came here (6 months ago)..

How much more should I eat? How much cardio should be doing? What kind of lifts should I do?

thanks

Congrats on crashing your metabolism.

:/ i know but how important of a role will my metabolism play in my physique

sorry for being a faggot but everything i've done has only put me in the 'average' category as you can see from pic related

800 calorie deficit or 800 calories perday

You made no gains in those 6 months. How about you bulk and start actually lifting, faget?

T
I
C
K
Y

800 calories a day
because I don't want to get too big-- and before you call me a faggot-- i know, but the body I want is ottermode or brad pitt when he was younger, dont judge i know im a faggot, but i just want to drop in my body fat first before i start seriously lifting because I have the advantage of being tall (6'2") and now in order to fill that in and look good i have to be a low body fat.. what do you think my body fat is right now?I keep doing cardio to try to make my waist smaller. currently a 32" with a tight belt, but i just can't seem to get rid of my fucking love handles

im not downplaying your advice tho. if i need to start lifting to shed off this extra fat, that's what ill do.. what kind of lifts do you suggest?

just a note; i can't do squats because of an injury to my knees a while back, but i do other leg exercises -- my legs are actually the best part of my physique ironically

>this is exactly the opposite of what i was told last time I came here (6 months ago)..
Nobody on Veeky Forums told you to do cardio, mang.

>implying i didn't read the sticky two years ago when i first came here

in retrospect, the sticky failed me.. because it says to shed body fat, eat less and do more cardio.. well, ive done that

low quality bait

You need muscle mass to look good. You can lose 100 pounds but your still gonna look the same because you have no muscle.

Just do p90x for like 6 months.

it'd be easier to bulk and then cut to the body fat you want dude. there's little point in cutting when you've got diddly for muscle if what you want is abs and a v taper

You deserve your beta body. Excuses and idiocy.

>800 calories a day
Unless you're 4'5", you're eating fewer calories than your body requires to operate your lungs, pump blood, etc. There is no way you are that soft after six months on the Auschwitz diet. No fucking way. You are definitely underestimating your caloric intake.

You also sound incredibly ignorant. You say you want a V-taper, i.e., wide lats and developed shoulders, and your strategy has been to starve yourself and do cardio. You're a God damn retard. Read the fucking sticky already and never post here again.

>because I don't want to get too big
You're not going to accidentally get too big. Are you sure you're not a woman?

>i can't do squats
Seriously doubt this, but if you can't you need to do something else.

stronglifts.com/squats-knee-pain/

>my legs are actually the best part of my physique ironically
That's not really saying much given the way you look.

If you read the sticky you would know that you should work out your tdee and then minus however many you want to lose up to like 500 cal a day.

gotcha, going to look into it.. getting the idea i need to start seriously lifting other than just running and cycling and body weight.. thanks fellas

one more question. how much food should i be eating to go from my current body to the body in such as pic related?

dont be such a nigger faggot for asking a question. guarantee you have shit physiques yourself

Fuck it, if you're going to do P90X just keep eating 800 calories a day, come back in six months, and get mad at us for how shitty you look.

I doubt you at 800 calories. You would at least have abs (or no lovehandles) popping out for 6 month cut. At that calorie intake, starting from 20% body fat. You would reach 10% within 1-2 months probably sooner with the added cardio.

>I don't want to get too big

Holy fucking kek

that's what i was told, yet here i am
you didn't read the rest of what i had to say fagtron. i know its a fucking meme but if you listened to what i say next time you can save me the trouble of this shit

BUY A SCALE AND WEIGH YOUR FOOD FAGGOT.
ANYBODY EATING AT THAT DRASTIC LEVEL OF CALORIE INTAKE THAT ISN'T A GIRL WILL SHED FAT AND MUSCLE FAST

>800 calories
Something is fundamentally wrong with you m8. What do you eat EXACTLY everyday ?
You are 6'2 you will need to get to 3k cal to bulk to that le brad pitt mode

You're not going to get huge overnight , you will be ottermode before you're huge , so just stop at ottermode you dickfart. Plus by eating 800 you'll be a fucking holocaust survivor not ottermode

>'guys I'm eating 800 calories a day and just can't lose weight!'
>calls other people nigger faggots
kys

What's your bodyweight routine? Like others have said no way you're on 800 calories and not looking African right now.

OP, if you don't lift you're nothing but skin right now.

Seriously doubt you eat 800 cal a day but if you are then you are fucking your metabolism up. If you end up doing p90x then at least follow the nutrition plan since that's what is going to actually make a difference for you. Also expect to do at least a year of lifting work before you get close to fight club aesthetics. You didn't get to be a fat fuck in 6 months so don't think it takes only 6 moths to be fit

Otter mode fags still lift re re.
Brad pitt lifted a decent amount, he just never lifted for size, he wanted a lean, cut look.
Your body also functions better if you have muscles.
Cardio is just as important as lifting, not any more or less. So if you're doing way more cardio each week, rethink your fucking life.
Also no one should sit at a 800 calorie cut for months on end, you have to have maintenance days, if not you will not hit your basic macros needed to survive and be a human fucking being.

oatmeal and eggs for breakfast

beans and rice for lunch (or skip lunch)

chicken for dinner

thank you for the advice

pushups, curl ups and situps .. i dont do bodyweight often, maybe once a week.. i do cardio every day for hours tho.
okay, thanks for the advice.. i just made myself some burritos (homemade beans and rice) and am going to go workout on the routine i got from brad pitts workout log.. i sound like a newfag but i do appreciate all the advice you guys gave me

>800 calories a day
you gonna die m8

You must be lying about your intake.
My friend eats around 1500 calories and plays basketball 1-2hrs a day. He doesn't lift and looks better than you.

Just don't lift too heavy, you don't want to wake up looking like Ronnie coleman or something

>"I dont do bodyweight often"
>doesn't list the routine

Maybe your problem, on top of lying to yourself and/or to others, is that you aren't building any muscle at all. You skinny fuck.

wish i was lying, but not.. i know i look like shit, thats why im posting here.. im been starving myself and running and cycling for hours on end.. whatever, i got good advice im ready to get down to work

Literally did not read the sticky.
Go eat at LEAST a net 2500 calories
Go lift weights 3x a week
Stop doing cardio
Then you will stop looking like shit.

Just fucking lift and eat when you are hungry, thats it dont start overeating right away like I did and got fat

If you diet with a greater than 500kcal deficit your body will halt fat metabolism and start breaking down your nipples for energy instead.

bullshit

Not this meme please

you're from /b/ aren't you, OP?

How are you not dead?

Because he's lying

800 cals a day.... wtf. how are you still not mighty skeletor king of all skeletons in the northern realms?

>I don't wanna get to big

Literally me but less defined, shorter and not cursed with hairy nips.