Parents are refusing to help with university costs

>parents are refusing to help with university costs

Other urls found in this thread:

thezog.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill for insurance obviously

So. My parents didn't help. Stop being a millennial faggot.

can you get a scholarship?

Yeah ofc they didn't boomer

you probably shouldn't go to university with parents like that who wont give you any connections

as a 4.0 engineering graduate who quit their first job after a month to trade cryptocurrency, id like to say that degrees are a waste of time

>help with university
dont go to a university faggot

>boomer
I'm gen Z, you guys are old school, College is a waste of time. Enjoy being brainwashed to work for Shekelstein.

Send 1 BTC here, I will triple to cover your tuition cost

1BUxxm4xgkT6thtpu1DnYdUAV6GbQY2wzJ

I wouldn't pay for my kid's university either. If he's too stupid to get a scholarship he's too stupid to make it worth my while.

>falling for this obvious fucking bait

why Veeky Forums

If you have connections you don't even need University.

dont go bro

just take out a loan and put it in crypto

if i did that instead of college i would be retired

>have to take out loans because parents are poor as shit and still work full time
>dad dies and life insurance pays it all off and the rest goes into crypto
Funny how life goes.

Furthermore just got to a community college for your associates and ace all your classes and then finish your degree in a real program when you are less of a fucking loser. Not that hard and you save 70 grand.

Lmao okay you sound really successful. Back to pol faggot with your jew memes.

>Back to pol faggot with your jew memes

wow OP im disappointed, you have a lot to learn... get to it

thezog.wordpress.com/

Yeah yeah okay this isn't stormfront

>wordpress
Better than another infograph I guess.

This is unironically true for me as well lol.

>got a bachelor degree
>then got a master degree
>got a job that earned the same as without a degree
>now run my own business instead, which I should have done 10 years earlier
>make more money in crypto than in my business

>Yeah ofc they didn't boomer

Nope. Gen x.

Fuck you. I cleaned office buildings at night to pay for college.

I only went to college because my parents paid for it. No way in hell I would've stayed if I was saddled with that much debt. Seriously, go to a trade school and learn to be a welder or an air conditioner repairman or a plumber., etc They make mad money and the entire school costs less than one semester at a University.

Good cucks

This. What year did you graduate college and how much was the annual tuition?

Anyone else going to school for library technician?

Its comfy

Ill be able to do crypto and browse chans all day

Get on my level pleb
>no financial help from parents
>father was a social security leech and eventually got btfo and ran away. Mother stucked in just above minimal wage job
>got a scholarship on a small college for undergrad
>too chicken to invest in early bitcoin
>get on top rank grad school (abroad), still no financial help
>get a loan so I have the security of paying rent on time and eat hot meals everyday
>Eventually goes into PhD, the loan was overkilled and I can pay it back with only $300 from my pocket after I graduate from PhD in 3 years
>IF IT WASN'T FOR
>i trusted my mom with my bank account credential to make it easier to exchange money from my home country and where I am now
>Went to visit her, wrecked MY car that I let her use everyday while abroad
>barrel rolls and stuff, lucky to still be alive
>Mom is now "without a car due to my fault"
>Buys another car from my loan
>I get angry
>She gets angrier because I dared to be angry
>Family drama, I'm now the bad son.
>It's now OK to hate on me because it's not socially OK to be against a mom
>Few thousand bucks in debt now, no family support for the next decades
>Long term gf almost left me because my family is a train wreck and she does not want to be a part of it. (changed mind when she realized i'm basically pruned from the other members)

I now need to pay back the loan from pocket money, get a job right after graduation, get financially stable within 1 year after graduation.
Get married and have children within 2 years after graduation.

I should invest few hundred bucks I get from occasional part time jobs into crypto and hope it'll worth big money for when i'll be in my mid 30s

I didn't know libraries still existed.. what the fuck do you even do? Everything is online

>letting your mother talk to you like that

slap that bitch. show her you are the dominant male in the family now

also
>giving money to your parents
what a fucking cuckdoodledoo

I didn't "give" money, I trusted her with my bank account credential so sending money back and forth between my home country and my current one was easier.
It just so happen that I didn't thought about her taking money from it because she judged it rightful.

dude who gives a shit, even if tuition was a billion dollars what makes you think anyone's entitled to free help from their parents? congrats you spewed out of your moms pussy 20 years ago, it doesn't mean you get infinite handouts.

I started going to college in 2005 but had taken a couple years off after high school. I was already not living with my parents when I started college, was living with girlfriend. I had to work almost fulltime (~32-34 hours/week) and go to college fulltime and maintained that for years.

I dunno dude but the current college generation is just pathetic, really makes me sick how weak and incompetent and helpless they are. If there's ever some kind of natural disaster or apocalyptic scenario the college-aged people are the first to die.

Good cuck lol

University isn't worth it

Study at a non tutition European university.

Good luck with everything man

Boomer cunts. Bet they got money to go on cruises and shit?